The terror alliance vs the whingers

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the pain that Dr No suffers makes him realize that its his own cavity that got filled. :unsure:
At least learn to use the correct smiley! That smiley (unsure) is used when you are unsure about something. But I'm quite sure about what happened monkey troll! :D:D

DeletedUser

Rank
Town

831 Brass Monkeys Demetrius West

1213 Monkey Town defender2

1786 Funky Monkey Woo clarethebear

world 9 i believe tsk tsk someone got thier facts mixed up again last i heard this was a world 10 thread

DeletedUser16008

The Monkey leader finally makes an appearance!

Yup thats about the size of it mate ... A big hairy silver backed Gorilla and its APE not Monkey you numpty :D

I look forward to you being spokesman of IJ and wish you well in your new job ... it's gotta be better than milling grains right ? :p

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
So if you share a fort with a town you have to form an empire with them?

MC has some weird logic, "assimilate into the collective!"

A GC town wasn't the first town to share a fort with IJ either, which just makes it stranger.

DeletedUser1105

J Dahl, can I request that we at least keep things truthful? Honestly, you making things up is just embarrassing for your town, and your alliance.

You can't have know that we were allied to GC a month ago because

1) We are not allied to them and
2) We only discussed this fort sharing recently, and certainly not a month ago.

Or have you found a way to make a flux capacitator? ;)

DeletedUser

Hah. I leave for a few hours and erupts into name calling?
The IJ+GC Axis must really be worked up this time.

DeletedUser15169

J Dahl, can I request that we at least keep things truthful? Honestly, you making things up is just embarrassing for your town, and your alliance.

You can't have know that we were allied to GC a month ago because

1) We are not allied to them and
2) We only discussed this fort sharing recently, and certainly not a month ago.

Or have you found a way to make a flux capacitator? ;)

Oh yeah? I have more knowledge of whats happening over there than you think! I am making nothing up cause I get my knowledge from a VERY reliable source and it is never wrong.
For sharing was not the begining, I assure you! Haha lol:D
You guys are all nutbags:razz:

DeletedUser15169

Pheww! Did anyone notice the rotton smell I smelled when I opened this page this evening? This place really stinks now with all this "mis-information" and beating around the bush thats been happening!

DeletedUser

*yawn* This P&P is horrible. MC has a ton of towns. A few of them have great mort stats, a bunch have horrible mort stats. If you really want to give the "terror alliance" some press, post the stats for ~all~ your towns.

P.S., why are you guys so nervous about your position relative to IJ? IJ this, IJ that, oooh, let's claim IJ's in an alliance! Whatever. You guys have a couple nice towns too. No need to be so insecure.

DeletedUser16008

Awww Bill theres no one insecure at all just having fun as always :).... and happy to post any MC town board you care to pick.....

Don't choose a town thats recently joined tho as it's not a reflection of any time spent actually as part of MC

Tell you what if we can be bothered to list them we will put up a whole lot of towns morticians from the various GC and MC towns hows that for you ?

Given this IS a thread about Mortician stats I gather there is no objection ? Good :D

DeletedUser15169

Hey We are toatly secure! Pick Boot Hill for the town board post! We are one of the most secure towns around!

DeletedUser

Yeah, that might be a good way to do it. Maybe you could calculate some per-town means for comparison of aggregate data and you guys could have a competition. I'm not sure excluding the new towns is legit though. Makes it seem like you're a charity and the new towns are Jerry's Kids or something.

Although, if you really wanted to sell the value of MC, you could calculate a per month index of change for all your towns. That might help you keep track of who's improving and who's regressing.

DeletedUser

Oh, and what ever happened to Proflooney? I kind of miss that guy.

DeletedUser

cayugaopt.jpg
fomjholeopt.png

hmm owing to certain restrictions its a little difficult to see but
those figures loook a bit RED to me