The terror alliance vs the whingers

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date

DeletedUser16008

I'll def see if we can oblige Bill

Whats the fairest way to do it do you think ? members per town or duels ?

i'll try to get some up with similar member numbers and duels in total....

Iv'e no idea where Prof is the last I heard he had to go back to Brazil I think... I hope he's fine and we see him here soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. I don't know what is more pathetic the rambling and deterioration of this thread, or the fact that I read the whole thing.

Personally I don't see the problem with people admitting or not admitting they are in an alliance... or not being in one depending on your point of view.

The important part of this thread is to help identify people that one may feel are "tools" and then send your little avatar of doom to wherever they are and give them a lead salad.

If only it was still legal to do this in real life...

DeletedUser

I'll def see if we can oblige Bill

Whats the fairest way to do it do you think ? members per town or duels ?

i'll try to get some up with similar member numbers and duels in total....

Iv'e no idea where Prof is the last I heard he had to go back to Brazil I think... I hope he's fine and we see him here soon.

Oh, he's from Brazil? I work with some people from Brazil and they're the nicest folks you'd ever want to meet. 'Course, I always get the impression that it's a country just brimming with smoking hot supermodels. That probably helps your disposition.

Anyway, one way of monitoring the progress of your towns simply might be to grab a screen shot of the morts in all the towns on the first of the month. Then you could have the town leaders plot the mort stats and post them someplace. You'd get a data point per month and you could evaluate whether or not they're moving in the direction you want and how quickly.

DeletedUser

Anyway, one way of monitoring the progress of your towns simply might be to grab a screen shot of the morts in all the towns on the first of the month. Then you could have the town leaders plot the mort stats and post them someplace. You'd get a data point per month and you could evaluate whether or not they're moving in the direction you want and how quickly.

Do you really think they are going to do that much work??

DeletedUser

Ha! Oh common! We didn't even get into curve fitting and least squares regression!

DeletedUser1105

I am making nothing up cause I get my knowledge from a VERY reliable source and it is never wrong.

You might want to check your source then, because it is impossible to know something that hasn't happened. Fort sharing WAS the beginning, and is also the END.

Hey J, when are you coming to duel me again? I miss you.

DeletedUser

I'm sure his faulty source really approves of being called an "it."

DeletedUser15169

Ok so lets just look at the raw facts now! And sdjx, we will be coming for you soon, your a good dueler but we still have some guys that can get you. As for me, I am just even more motivated to put even more money into REALLY good equipment!

DeletedUser1105

I have no doubt that there are plenty of better duelers out there than me - I just know that you are not one of them.

DeletedUser15169

I have no doubt that there are plenty of better duelers out there than me - I just know that you are not one of them.

Thats fine! I know alot of dulers better than me but and I know that right now you are higher level, but not for long!

DeletedUser

LOL.. This guy is just plain naive.. He thinks he can get better and beat sdjx in a week? Dream on.. Not even if you buy premium and play 24/7 is there anyway you can get better and beat sdjx.. So keep dreaming boy.. LOL.. This guy reminds me of proflooney.. He never fails to make me laugh.. :D

DeletedUser

This guy is just so optimistic.. LOL.. Who knows, maybe he can get 540 wins in a week? NO! Hahaha! LOL.. What a naive guy this j dahl is.. :D

In fairness to him, he did say in week or so.. So he might be implying he will get better than sdjx in the next decade.. :D

DeletedUser

*Doctor No opens his small betting counter*

Taking bets on j dahl at 10:500

You bet $10 on him to win against sdjx, and you take $500 home. Easy Moolah!!

Hurry! Duel starts in a week.

Disclaimer: This is no real bet, it's only for the sake of fun!

DeletedUser15169

I think what I meant is that I will be able to beat this guy in a week-four weeks under right circumstances... :) LOOK AT THE CONTEXT! NOT GET MORE DUELS WON, JUST BEAT HIM!

Also has anybody paying attention to that stats in the mortition?

All duels
Duels won936Duels lost1479Difference-543

I think it used to be more like a difference of 700 or so?!? Why dont you get to that facts, and start posting your stats, as well as your alliances stats? What about that? We'll post ours-MC's, and you post, GCs, FoMs, and IJs. IJ wont be able to make up for all those FoM stats, I bet...

DeletedUser

I think what I meant is that I will be able to beat this guy in a week-four weeks under right circumstances... :) LOOK AT THE CONTEXT! NOT GET MORE DUELS WON, JUST BEAT HIM!

Also has anybody paying attention to that stats in the mortition?

All duels

I think it used to be more like a difference of 700 or so?!? Why dont you get to that facts, and start posting your stats, as well as your alliances stats? What about that? We'll post ours-MC's, and you post, GCs, FoMs, and IJs. IJ wont be able to make up for all those FoM stats, I bet...

Which ever way you look at it, there is no way, and i mean NO WAY in hell you can beat sdjx in a fair 1v1 fight.. Not even in a decade.. Trust me, if you don't trust me, then atleast ask some of the unbiased people who are already vets and know how to play the game... Dude, just wake up.. :D

And you're excuse of your stats getting "better"" is due to the fact that we (IJ+) have stopped our raid a week ago..

By the way, let me give you some credit though:

All duels

Good Job Boot Hill... only543 more duels to win.. Good job.. Really... :rolleyes::razz::D

Last edited by a moderator:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I think what I meant is that I will be able to beat this guy in a week-four weeks under right circumstances... :)

Yes if he takes off his clothing and weapon, goes outside and gets run over by a bus, I think you'll have a chance in 4 weeks.

For the mean time, stay townless while I raid Boot Hill.

DeletedUser

i was also in the process of spanking him :D, guess what happened next:
lolzd.png