P&P The Ultimate Rebels - Honorless Spineless Jellyfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I originally posted below that this was UTW - I was in error and so I have fixed my mistakes.

Victrola said:
I am from a Do Not Duel Builders Town
sooooooooo
If I'm hitting your builders it's because some fool from your town hit our builders and your town counsel won't negotiate a Cease Fire when they know communications are open on our side.

This is what the leader, Victrola, Of The Ultimate Rebels, has posted in his profile.

The Ultimate Rebels said:
We do not duel the Worker Character Class (builders) unless ours are attacked.

This is what is posted on their Town profile.

The thing is, We have a small town that has just started two weeks ago. Their Player, Chuck Leland, started camping my town and KOing my workers for NO REASON.

So I went to their town and told their town leader, Victrola, about this. He said he would stop Chuck Leland from attacking our town.

What happened next? He lied to me and his town founder and said he was not attacking my workers. Chuck Leland attacked my town and it's workers. Then one of my workers, the other town leader, decided that to get revenge he would duel workers in their town. WORKER VS WORKER.

So now what happens? Their town leader, Victrola and town Sheriff, Neal Lomax are attacking my town Workers...

This town, has ZERO honor, and are a bunch of cowardly, two faced jellyfish.

Not only do they attack workers after saying the do not, but they camp them, and if they try to get revenge then they ALL come to back up the first coward who was attacking workers in the first place.

Why even bother writing all that on your profile if you're just going to do it anyway? You want to look like Good Guys to the rest of the World so you can sneak around and bully smaller, new towns?

If anyone on this; If you are NOT from The Ultimate Rebels; would like to help us out, please reply to this message or send me a PM.

If you are a dueler/soldier and you want to help us defend our town against these cowards, hit me up.

We need some big towns and some big guns because it's obvious that this organization gets it's kicks by attacking small towns who are new to the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My town has been at war with The Elite UTW for some time now. Needless to say they are on a 48 hour dueling limit for most of the time. We're not at war with all of UTW though, just Elite.

DeletedUser

As usual the facts are not straight.

First the most obvious. Our town is not UTW.

Our sheriff requested a copy of the duel report from YOUR builder. He sent it. The duel report specifically said the duel took place at OUR TOWN not yours. Impossible for Chuck to duel him at our town. We also received reports of YOUR builder dueling two of our pure builders in our town.

Our sheriff and I did not come and duel your workers. We came and KO'd your wannabe ninja builder dueler today after he came and hit three people at our town.

Victrola

DeletedUser

YES, I attacked adventurers and soldiers in his town. Yes, I KO'd someone, unintentionally. NO, I never attacked a worker. I invite anyone to provide a report of me attacking a worker. This guy talks about our town having "zero honor", if he wants to be honorable, then he should start by telling the truth.

DeletedUser21360

Can I make a request to have this thread removed? As it is bad rep for UTW, especially since its obviously false?

DeletedUser

I don't know ... as Elmyr has already said, jellyfish don't have spines.

Also, I have yet to meet a jellyfish that has any honour. Most of the ones I have encountered are actually pretty devious little buggers, so that part - in my opinion at least - is also true.

Plus, neither side has shown any definitive proof as of yet.

DeletedUser

Except proof that UTW IS NOT PART OF THIS

of course if you were a tricky Jellyfish without a spine or honor that's exactly what we would expect you to say... well if jellyfish could talk. I imagine some of them cold type with those tentacle thingies if they had a computer that was salt water resistant. although dueling would be problematic unless they happened by the ocean.

HEAY more importantly I want a town by the ocean all we have are little ponds and rivers.

And so as not to completely hijack the tread, I have to say I also see a lack of proof on either side of the issue here, not that it really matters to me except for entertainment value but... dueling reports? times of duels? who hit who first. words are easy, at least photoshop something that proves your point one way or another.

FFF

DeletedUser21360

of course if you were a tricky Jellyfish without a spine or honor that's exactly what we would expect you to say... well if jellyfish could talk. I imagine some of them cold type with those tentacle thingies if they had a computer that was salt water resistant. although dueling would be problematic unless they happened by the ocean.

HEAY more importantly I want a town by the ocean all we have are little ponds and rivers.

And so as not to completely hijack the tread, I have to say I also see a lack of proof on either side of the issue here, not that it really matters to me except for entertainment value but... dueling reports? times of duels? who hit who first. words are easy, at least photoshop something that proves your point one way or another.

FFF

You never know Fred, they might start making aquariums in the towns, lvl 10 you can dueling jellyfish ya know :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Victrola when did you become a HE? Did I miss something between World 7 and World 11? Have fun and Happy Dueling.

DeletedUser

I was actually going to come remove this thread and change it to reflect that it is NOT UTW that is doing this, it is actually just one town. I would have completely removed it but it looks like it got alot of attention so I'll just fix the title and the post.

I talked with some today from UTW. The thing is, The Ultimate Rebels have several UTW towns listed as their allies. I was informed they are not in the alliance.

Apparently they just put that in their town profile.

Look, I know alot of you guys are UTW fans so I guess what you should be wondering is perhaps why you have a town who claims to be your ally making a bad impression on others.

We have a small town, we're minding our own and this Chuck Leland guy comes and starts KOing my town. Yes he attacked our workers.

At first he and Victrola denied it. Then they came up with this ridiculous Ninja Dueler excuse. The fact remains NONE of this would ever have happened had they not camped my town. There would be no debate about Ninja Builders or why they did what they did.

The fact is, they camped my town and KOd my workers.

I love dueling, I love having my dueler on another world, but I don't go around and sit at the same town and just ceaselessly shoot and KO their members unless I have a good reason such as defending my town, myself or my town members, or revenge.

If I hit a town, I move on to the next after attacking once. What this town was doing was essentially Warring with me so I take it as such. They didn't have to say they were at war, it was in their actions.

PS - Jellyfish are spineless, that's the point. :) It's an old saying...

DeletedUser

Nowhere on our town page does it say we are a part of the UTW. We are allied with three towns that belong to the UTW.

I think its very interesting that you haven't mentioned the name of your town in this thread. Is it because if others looked they would have seen that there were no builders KO'd in your town other than the one with the 41 win and 22 loss dueling record? We fully admit to ko'ing him due to his coming to our town and dueling our pure builders.

Again No Other builders in your town have been dueled and you haven't shown any proof of it.

DeletedUser

Nowhere on our town page does it say we are a part of the UTW. We are allied with three towns that belong to the UTW.

I think its very interesting that you haven't mentioned the name of your town in this thread. Is it because if others looked they would have seen that there were no builders KO'd in your town other than the one with the 41 win and 22 loss dueling record? We fully admit to ko'ing him due to his coming to our town and dueling our pure builders.

Again No Other builders in your town have been dueled and you haven't shown any proof of it.

I think it's very interesting that you're so honor-less that you not only attacked my town, but that now you're trying to turn the tables and act like I should defend myself when YOU and YOUR TOWN are the people who started this.

It just goes to show what kind of a person you are. First you lied to me, then you lie to everyone. Then once you get caught in your lie you try to make up some silly excuse as to why you should be able to attack my workers.

Look, you put it in your town profile. You don't attack people's workers. Well it sure is funny that Daily in my town forums my builders have talked about members of your town attacking them. 3 builders - Not the one you originally admitted to lieing about but 3 of them.

Your answer to that is, "Proof! We want Proof!" Instead of just not doing it, and then sending your people to attack my town after the first time I asked you to stop? Very insidious. Very Low. Snakey...

Mr. Monkey On 2/15/10 at 11:07 PM
Quote Edit Delete

I was attacked after I had sent my player on a quest and when I had went to bed myself I had Dr. Klan attack me 2 while I was asleep myself, I was kind of stunned to turn the computer on to see that all of my health was gone and took 900$ and last week Chuck Lealand attacked me 8 times and had taken 1500 dollars this is crazy what should I do to stop them because they are just beating me like crazy, I can never buy nothing because I can,t get any money they always hit me whenever I have any money at all.let me know as soon as possiable please, because I need some sort of help.

In defense of this guy, I don't think he's a worker but he is a quest guy. Maybe just a little kid. I don't think he knows how to duel at all and he just wants to play the game. I get complaints like this every day from him and it kinda bothers me.

Thomas Ryker On 2/15/10 at 9:08 PM
Quote Edit Delete

was just hit by
Dr.Klam 48xp - $12 member of THE ULTIMATE REBELS

Hey lookit that - Thomas Ryker is a Cowboy - He's one of my main builders in my town! I'm pretty sure he's a PURE builder. That's just 2 I pulled out from today. Should I got back and dig out the rest?

And we already know about Brisco County Jnr. who you keep making weird excuses about why you should be able to attack him, though he's a worker.

You could apologize, move on and leave my town be but your course of action is to scream "proof" while simultaneously attacking my town AND workers some more. What kind of people are you?

I'm just saying. Maybe just take it out of your town profile. If you aren't man or woman enough to keep the words you yourself wrote then simply remove them from your profile.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile I still would LOVE help if anyone else is reading this. I have some outside help from a couple towns now but this town has over 40 members to my 11. The fact that Victrola comes here to justify their actions instead of trying to work things out deepens my beliefs about their town being cowardly bullies.

They obviously get their kicks trying to pick on small towns so if you feel any justice in your heart come lend me a hand getting these Cowards away from my town permanently.

Contact me on the Server -

Trader Jaques of Babylon Borderland

DeletedUser

Trader Jaques seems to be one of those people that thinks he can win an argument by repeating the same garbage over and over but louder each time. The day you produce a legitimate, verifiable report of me attacking a worker is the day I'll admit to being a jellyfish.

DeletedUser

Trader Jaques seems to be one of those people that thinks he can win an argument by repeating the same garbage over and over but louder each time. The day you produce a legitimate, verifiable report of me attacking a worker is the day I'll admit to being a jellyfish.

And this is how they act about the whole thing. Like it's a big funny joke. There's no time like the present.

comanche50 Today at 2:33 AM
Quote Edit Delete

just hit by Dr. Klam 24xp no money, guess it pays to put money in treasury. =)

Comanche50 is another Cowboy Armed with a screwdriver.

DeletedUser

I am a TURD

(The Ultimate Rebels Dueler)

What to do if you come face to face with me, a TURD. Stand still. Never look a TURD in the eye. Never try to cut or shoot a TURD (makes a real mess).

You lose to me you have been beaten by me, a TURD.

If you feed on XP and duel me, a TURD, then you are a TURD eater.

This made me lol so hard.

Wade have your builders use this when they get attacked.

DeletedUser21360

I'm just gonna throw this out there. But maybe you should have the kid who is complaining about losing $900 and $1500, donate a little bit more to your town roflmao. Sounds like he doesn't do anything for you

DeletedUser21360

And Wade, I don't think you should criticize any town's allies when you have a town like Canyon Town as an ally. They lie in their town profile about their allies. I know my town (Blazing Donkey - UTW) isn't allied with them and still it's posted on their town profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.