P&P The Ultimate Rebels - Honorless Spineless Jellyfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21360

Overall Wade. I think you should just stop trying to come at these guys. Just because your ninja builder got owned, and your guy who had hella money on him got wasted, doesn't give you the right to go after these guys. Maybe you should lay off? Since nobody appreciates it. Just sayin

Edit:
Person who was above me, you did what I did before, re-read the new forum rules, or just the new ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Overall Wade. I think you should just stop trying to come at these guys. Just because your ninja builder got owned, and your guy who had hella money on him got wasted, doesn't give you the right to go after these guys. Maybe you should lay off? Since nobody appreciates it. Just sayin

Edit:
Person who was above me, you did what I did before, re-read the new forum rules, or just the new ones.

You mean no one but the people who aren't even from my town who are helping me?

Why do you guys keep trying to change the facts? You camped my town, at least 3 of my workers, maybe more and then when 1 of those workers simply tried to fight for himself you guys come up with this Ninja Dueler garbage.

I don't know if you're friends with the cowards in this town or are one of them, but you guys are trying way too hard to justify bullying smaller towns on this world.

How about, hey man, we're sorry! Or It won't happen again? No the best you can do is try to paint me as the bad guy because now you are getting some heat back.

You guys didn't care when my town was being used as a shooting range and my players were being KOd but now that people, Apparently the people who don't like what I'm doing, are helping me and Renegades are feeling some heat all you can do is try to justify it or threaten me some more.

Look, the threats already lost their power. You guys already gave my town hell. When I asked Victrola to stop I got attacked MORE not less.

So what are you gonna do - Attack me more? You're already doing that. I have nothing to fear from you.

You guys are the ones wrong in this. I don't care if you wanna back her up just because she's the only girl in your life you have contact with, she's WRONG.

You're WRONG for defending her.

I'm not here to defend myself.

If she wanted to make peace she would have tried already instead of offering more threats and sending people to attack my town. You don't go battering a town with bullets and say, "We want to offer you an NAP."

Ludicrous.

I know, I should have just sit there and taken it. I'm such a jerk for wanting to defend my town. How dare I stand up against people bullying my small town? What kind of person does that? I guess I should have just let The Ultimate Rebels keep shooting up my town whenever they felt the need instead of standing up for myself. It's cool, I should have just let them continue for as long as I was on world 11 to come camp my town whenever any of their players needed a little extra cash or xp.

I suppose if you had a town you probably would just let whoever wanted to camp your town camp it and not try to fight back. Maybe you'de be like, "Hey, I'm so happy you guys are camping my town and farming my workers and other players. I don't even care if you ever leave!!"

I guess in your mind, the soul purpose for my town was to be a good farm to supply the Rebels and Shame on me for thinking otherwise.

If she wants peace she should start acting like it instead of trying to be all, "Well you're the bad guy - All we were doing is camping your town and shooting everyone. What's wrong with that? Why would you want to attack us back? We thought you were a small town and just wanted some easy target practice."

I'm done with this discussion.

DeletedUser21360

Why do you guys keep trying to change the facts? You camped my town, at least 3 of my workers, maybe more and then when 1 of those workers simply tried to fight for himself you guys come up with this Ninja Dueler garbage.

Did you just try to come at me with that? Dude. I've never even been to your sorry town. I'm not even from their town. Now stop complaining about how your life sucks, do something about it, and don't whine about it on the forums. Better yet, make sure you get THE RIGHT TOWN in the title bro. UTW has nothing to do with this. That's why I'm coming at you, because you just had to bring my alliance into it. Now get out.

DeletedUser

I just figured that I would, for the record, post more about how the Ultimate Rebels doesn't attack workers.

Neal Lomax is their Sheriff and both the members below are builders.

Brisco County Jnr. Today at 6:33 PM
Quote Edit Delete

Neil Lomax just hit me for 168 hit points and $29 I had no weapon in hand at all not even a hit.
Thomas Ryker Today at 6:49 PM
Quote Edit Delete

I too have been hit by Neal Lomax over and over
he doesn't gain almost anything, as all my $$ are in the town and I am low enough that he gains very little xp.... but it is getting to be a pain

DeletedUser10059

just for the record....

Brisco County is a ninja builder, lvl 24, duel lvl 30... 41 wins, 26 loses... do the math!

And on a side note, the reason that this will probably never end is because Wade Lithium, Aka Trader Jaques, has decided to move this fight to other worlds (w3). There is no need for this sort of nonsense!

DeletedUser21360

Too bad he's not on w10 eh? We'd see how tough he actually is

DeletedUser

I wish I had a pet jellyfish I'd name him Bob. We'd be best friends... I'd let him duel workers till his heart was content.

and again so as to not get in trouble for hijacking the thread I just wanted to say I have no feelings about this conflict either way, I'm just doing my job (in game)... so nothing personal.

FFF

DeletedUser

Holy Crap stop whining!!! If your playing the game, your fair game.. I am a pure builder in world 11 and I get hit, and do I whine about it, NOOOOOO.. I take note of their names and i'll take my revenge once I finish building my town (mine meaning the one I am in)

There is no question its a pain in the butt getting hit while your building, but grow up and grow some @@ and Just play the dam game!!!!

Its suppose to be fun thats why its called a game, if you don't like getting owned then maybe you should do a reset and start a dueler.

Xynic.

DeletedUser

Tradey Wadey wants to get some better fighters signed up. Highest counting hit in a duel (according to the mortician) is by a builder who carries a spanner. :blink: :blink:

DeletedUser

Actually all I wanted to do was have a town and do some cool quests.

The problem is I had to deal with repeated visits to my town and no one could save any money put in our treasury.

My town and workers and other players were being farmed and camped, not just hit like I do on world 3. There I just hit a town real quick and move on. I almost never visit the same town twice.

So I had to do something or this would have never have stopped. Sorry if you guys are mad that I didn't turn out the be the easy target you wanted me to be. I'm sure you would be pleased as punch if I just sat there and took it without ever fighting back. As a matter of fact I'm positive the ultimate rebels would still be camping my town.

Anyway. I called off the stuff on other worlds, because I decided, ya, just because the ultimate rebels don't have any honor doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level. But feel free to come after me there if you like. I will simply own you.

PS - Most of you are missing the point. It's not about them dueling the workers. It's about them advertising to the world that they don't do it, lieing to me about it, CAMPING - not just hitting CAMPING my town, causing members to leave and then shooting me and my town members when I asked them to stop.

Don't confuse whining with roaring. I'm taking action not just complaining about it. ;)

DeletedUser

On 2/14 we received a telegram from Chuck telling me that Brisco dueled him. In the meantime Brisco telegram'd Neal saying that Chuck dueled him. Neal Lomax asked Brisco for the duel report.

Brisco sent this back:

"Brisco County Jnr.
Level 22
Dueling level 27
Challenger Avatar
Duel location
THE ULTIMATE REBELS
Level 17
Dueling level 22
-72 hp on me while I was building."

If you notice the duel location? Chuck couldn't have dueled Brisco from our town. Remember, Brisco was the one that sent us this.

Brisco is such a bad liar, He is trying to tell us that Chuck (who is from The Ultimate Rebels) dueled Brisco (who is from Babylon Borderland), Yet he managed to do so without ever leaving the comfort oh his hometown?

DeletedUser

This is a new low in tactics Wade, we all know the truth..... Shame on you

Also :p :p :p :p :p :p

Grimey the jellyfish!

DeletedUser15169

I thought this thread was kind of interesting, I thought we would never get in as much heat as we did in w10

DeletedUser

I will be glad to come over and hang out with you for awhile Victrola. We know how to handle whiny cry babies. After all we have been dueling Grand Blues for almost 2 months.

DeletedUser

It alarms me to see how many people have absolutely no souls.

A fine town camps mine and is koing the stuffing out of mine but it's no big deal. But you people here think it's cool? What the hell kind of people are you?

I fight back to protect my town and you guys are mad at me? Have any of you even once put yourselves in my shoes?

I know you haven't because you would be doing the same thing if it was you and your town.

But it's cool, you all are friends so who cares about some guy who just wanted to have a small town and do some quests? Let's go kill his town of 12 members!

You guys want to ruin the fun of other players. Real cool. You guys get picked on alot in school so now this is your chance to even the score?

Also - it's pretty pathetic that a town with over 40 some odd members, most of them higher level than the highest level members in my town, has to pick a fight with a town of 12 and then can't even fight it's own battle. You're getting reinforcements when you already WAY outnumber and out power us and YOU ARE THE ONES who started all this.

I think THAT is pretty funny.!! :laugh:

Even if I end up losing this in the long run, you have to admit that's pretty pathetic leadership on the part of the rebels.

On 2/14 we received a telegram from Chuck telling me that Brisco dueled him. In the meantime Brisco telegram'd Neal saying that Chuck dueled him. Neal Lomax asked Brisco for the duel report.

Brisco sent this back:

"Brisco County Jnr.
Level 22
Dueling level 27
Challenger Avatar
Duel location
THE ULTIMATE REBELS
Level 17
Dueling level 22
-72 hp on me while I was building."

Now this is funny because you and I both know what he meant by that is "THE ULTIMATE REBELS Chuck Leland" was the person who attacked. Don't try to pass off an obvious typo for some sort of proof that you guys are justified in this.

DeletedUser

I'm not friend of TUR, and have hit them on more than one occasion, but that looks like a cut-and-paste to me, he's not going to type out Challenger Avater and the other bumpf. In that format, it's showing Brisco to be the attacker.

DeletedUser16628

REAL BIG YAWN!!!I agree with rorschachUK it does look like cut and paste something funny going on here!!The truth shall set you free.

DeletedUser

Ok that's the 14th. So basically Political Hippy is trying to mislead you.

This started WAY before the 14th. Leland and co had been camping out for at least a week. I also talked to Brisco who said that was the retaliatory attack I was referring to if you look back at this thread:

i.e.
Wade Lithium said:
What happened next? He lied to me and his town founder and said he was not attacking my workers. Chuck Leland attacked my town and it's workers. Then one of my workers, the other town leader, decided that to get revenge he would duel workers in their town. WORKER VS WORKER.

So now what happens? Their town leader, Victrola and town Sheriff, Neal Lomax are attacking my town Workers...

But all that aside, let's just use common sense.

I have a town of 11 members - it was 13 at that time. Ask yourselves this - truely be honest with yourselves.

Why would a guy with a town that small decide to seek out help from all over to attack a town of over 40 members? For fun? I was just like, "I know what I feel like doing. I'm going to pick out a town 15 minuted from mine alot bigger than mine and spend hours trying to drum up people to attack their town for no reason."

WTHeck? Common sense people! I don't even have a dueler on this server. I can't possibly fathom for the life of me how anyone could even conceive of that as something anybody would do.

Perhaps I had no choice. Has anyone considered the fact that maybe they forced me into this corner? Why would I go through great pains to single out the Ultimate Rebels?

I play a dueler on another server. Right now, that dueler is over 8 hours away from my own town attacking people. It's what I call Smart Dueling. It takes much longer for someone to retaliate.

So even if I was some weird guy who wanted to pick a fight with a town I wouldn't be stupid enough to pick one with a HUGE town Right Next Door.

41 town members
35530 Points

to my

10 town members
4715 Points

I'm assuming someone here besides me has common sense. Think about that. Don't you think having a Trader character in a small town that isn't even geared up for fighting and has like 4 low level duelers that I might be more focused on building my town instead of taking a week to wage a campaign against some huge town right by me?

Ask yourselves? Common sense... Why would I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.