P&P The Ultimate Rebels - Honorless Spineless Jellyfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok that's the 14th. So basically Political Hippy is trying to mislead you.

This started WAY before the 14th. Leland and co had been camping out for at least a week. I also talked to Brisco who said that was the retaliatory attack I was referring to if you look back at this thread:

i.e.

But all that aside, let's just use common sense.

I have a town of 11 members - it was 13 at that time. Ask yourselves this - truely be honest with yourselves.

Why would a guy with a town that small decide to seek out help from all over to attack a town of over 40 members? For fun? I was just like, "I know what I feel like doing. I'm going to pick out a town 15 minuted from mine alot bigger than mine and spend hours trying to drum up people to attack their town for no reason."

WTHeck? Common sense people! I don't even have a dueler on this server. I can't possibly fathom for the life of me how anyone could even conceive of that as something anybody would do.

Perhaps I had no choice. Has anyone considered the fact that maybe they forced me into this corner? Why would I go through great pains to single out the Ultimate Rebels?

I play a dueler on another server. Right now, that dueler is over 8 hours away from my own town attacking people. It's what I call Smart Dueling. It takes much longer for someone to retaliate.

So even if I was some weird guy who wanted to pick a fight with a town I wouldn't be stupid enough to pick one with a HUGE town Right Next Door.

41 town members
35530 Points

to my

10 town members
4715 Points

I'm assuming someone here besides me has common sense. Think about that. Don't you think having a Trader character in a small town that isn't even geared up for fighting and has like 4 low level duelers that I might be more focused on building my town instead of taking a week to wage a campaign against some huge town right by me?

Ask yourselves? Common sense... Why would I do that?

You could use common sense and join a larger town with better duelers :laugh:

DeletedUser

11 Feb I was approached by Trader Jaques aka Mr. Lithium via telegram. Yelling and screaming at me that Chuck was camping his town and hitting his workers. I telegram'd Chuck. Chuck pulled out of his town. Chuck did not duel his BUILDERS. Yes he dueled his Adventurers and Soldiers.

This was the first time I had ever heard from Trader Jaques or even knew the "man" existed. I told him Chuck pulled out of his town. Trader Jaques after much blah blah blah said okay.

All is quiet until 15 Feb.

I get a telegram from Chuck saying that Brisco their builder dueled him. Brisco in the meantime telegrams Neal Lomax saying he's been dueled. Neal asks for a duel report. Brisco sends the above copy paste to Neal. This was not a big deal since Brisco is a builder with a 41 win 20 loss record at the time and Chuck is a soldier. But then Brisco dueled two of our builders. Neal Lomax and I went and KO'd Brisco.

Now everyday since 15 Feb I get harassing telegrams from Trader Jaques. He telegrams my town members threatening them and slandering me. He wants 2k in extortion money to call off the "hits" he's put on us by Deaths Door people. Our people are really tired of his antics and our holding back will probably not last much longer. Look at his saloon, Babylon Borderland. Do you not think we could do more damage than is already done?

Yes he is a small town. I have not telegramed our allies other than in talking to our sister town in chat. An NAP was offered to Trader Jaques way before this ever got out of hand, he refused. He took this to another world which he says he has since stopped. Yet he keeps coming here to complain about the big bad town.

DeletedUser

11 Feb I was approached by Trader Jaques aka Mr. Lithium via telegram. Yelling and screaming at me that Chuck was camping his town and hitting his workers. I telegram'd Chuck. Chuck pulled out of his town. Chuck did not duel his BUILDERS. Yes he dueled his Adventurers and Soldiers.

This was the first time I had ever heard from Trader Jaques or even knew the "man" existed. I told him Chuck pulled out of his town. Trader Jaques after much blah blah blah said okay.

All is quiet until 15 Feb.

I get a telegram from Chuck saying that Brisco their builder dueled him. Brisco in the meantime telegrams Neal Lomax saying he's been dueled. Neal asks for a duel report. Brisco sends the above copy paste to Neal. This was not a big deal since Brisco is a builder with a 41 win 20 loss record at the time and Chuck is a soldier. But then Brisco dueled two of our builders. Neal Lomax and I went and KO'd Brisco.

Now everyday since 15 Feb I get harassing telegrams from Trader Jaques. He telegrams my town members threatening them and slandering me. He wants 2k in extortion money to call off the "hits" he's put on us by Deaths Door people. Our people are really tired of his antics and our holding back will probably not last much longer. Look at his saloon, Babylon Borderland. Do you not think we could do more damage than is already done?

Yes he is a small town. I have not telegramed our allies other than in talking to our sister town in chat. An NAP was offered to Trader Jaques way before this ever got out of hand, he refused. He took this to another world which he says he has since stopped. Yet he keeps coming here to complain about the big bad town.

It was out of hand before you offered the NAP which, in fact was followed by you and Neal Lomax KOing my worker.

I offered you an opportunity to stop harassing my town before that. You know this. Two days later Chuck Leland attacked my town and sent me a nasty letter telling me to get my facts straight. This whole thing could have been avoided.

Look at my saloon? Look at your saloon. You have more KOs in your town right now than I have members in my town. Must feel pretty cool the be a tough Renegade bully type now doesn't it? This is just as of now. Some of your people have just recovered from their two day Hiatus:

Dalkus 40 159 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jumpyjonp 40 159 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tigergii 43 180 Duel not possible for 48 hours
kaylessa 38 145 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Cmore 29 82 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dddr 30 89 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Political Hippy 36 131 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Bobsyl 28 75 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Ovar 25 54 Duel not possible for 48 hours
rudedogrick 30 89 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sid James 26 61 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Dr.Klam 26 61 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ezioauditore 28 75 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Grimey335 32 103 duel
jimnot 30 89 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Running Gun 28 75 is on vacation
wildbill212 26 61 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Vecix 19 12 duel
Chuck Leland 23 40 Is asleep right now
mike hill 18 5 Duel not possible for 48 hours

There are way more than just Deaths Door attacking your town. Be honest. Who else is there? Who else? Anyone can check your town any day to see Deaths Door is a minor player in the attacks on your town. I'm not even sure you can spot a Death's Door person at your town.

Meanwhile if 1 or 2 people could do that much damage to your town they either have to be AMAZING Duelers or your town has TERRIBLE duelers, which just may well be the case ;) Political Hippy sent me a telegram bragging to me how he was a horrible Dueler that got KOd so who knows?

FFF was there, yes, but there is a definite shared damage being done to your town making it easier for everyone involved to score KOs.

Once more, how come so many towns don't like you?? Many towns I contact say they either are at war with you or they already have you on their hit list. Maybe it's the way you manage, or mismanage rather, your town. Maybe if you stopped trying to be the "renegade biker" types or whatever you're going for and learned how to play smart you wouldn't have all this hate falling on your town.

I duel and I think I have over 400 some of wins right now (world 3). You wanna know how often people come to attack my town for revenge? Almost never. Because I hit and run, I don't abuse them, and if someone sends me a letter telling me to stop attacking I usually will talk it out with them, OR just leave them alone. You on the other hand took the approach of, "His town is smaller than mine. He can't tell me what to do! I'm in charge here! I'll show him who's boss!!"

and now because of your terrible attitude you have been getting your butt handed to you by a town 1 quarter of your size. And still you want to sit here being all indignant instead of trying to make amends and work something out. If I had one instance of where you were at least the person you pretend to be in your profile where you say, "Some Town Counselors do not realize communication is the key to success in this game," I might have stopped this whole thing already. Right now your profile is talking about YOU! What Irony! :)

What I see from you - more lies. If you want to come to some sort of agreement, you let me know, love. Until then...

The end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The funny thing is we haven't retaliated yet..

I think that shows a lot of restraint, don't you?

You are the only one at war.....

DeletedUser

The funny thing is we haven't retaliated yet..

I think that shows a lot of restraint, don't you?

You are the only one at war.....

Is it a habit of your town to only lie about stuff?

You have been hotshot, you're just not very good at it.

Duel: Chuck Leland vs. Trader Jaques Today at 3:00 AM Delete
Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

Mr. Monkey On 2/18/10 at 2:21 PM
Quote Edit Delete

It is me again and I had did what you said and disarmed nyself but I ws attacke 3 times in a row I think it was and of course got all my money,I am trying to duel but I lost to someone with a lot less expereince I don,t have the weapons to be able to buy I must of had over 1500 dollars stolen now I don,t know what to do but itsn,t very fun game anymore, I am an adventurer trying to do quests and I an akways being attacked, why kind of crap is this game I am playing it is meant to be fun and relaxing and enjoyable nt say the hell with it because it is to much of a head ache an a pain in the ass to play because you can,t get no where!

Thomas Ryker On 2/17/10 at 6:49 PM
Quote Edit Delete

I too have been hit by Neal Lomax over and over
he doesn't gain almost anything, as all my $$ are in the town and I am low enough that he gains very little xp.... but it is getting to be a pain

Brisco County Jnr. On 2/17/10 at 6:33 PM
Quote Edit Delete

Neil Lomax just hit me for 168 hit points and $29 I had no weapon in hand at all not even a hit.

Thomas Ryker On 2/16/10 at 4:59 PM
Quote Edit Delete

ok, lol... I now have the wrench, a builders weapon... 20-24 damage
was again attacked by my two friends
Dr.Klam - just attacked me... guess what, his ass lost!!!! lmao, to a worker

comanche50 On 2/16/10 at 2:33 AM
Quote Edit Delete

just hit by Dr. Klam 24xp no money, guess it pays to put money in treasury. =)

Actually, though maybe what you're trying to say is that since you started this you are not in a position to retaliate. That's usually what the Defender - ME - does. In that case you're right, I have been retaliating to your frequent attacks.

fail3.jpg

Need I say more?

DeletedUser

Political Hippy sent me a telegram bragging to me how he was a horrible Dueler that got KOd so who knows?
LoL, English must not be your first language? I simply said I set up 4 duels in a row. What I didn't tell you, and not that its any of your business either way, but I got busy at work (some people work for a living), And was unable to come back in time to check on the results of the first 2. Hence causing an untimely death. If you call that an admission of "bragging" about how "horrible" a dueler I am, Than perhaps you need more help than anyone here can offer.

You may call our current situation a Fail, But What Grimey was meaning was that we haven't retaliated in full force yet. In fact, we haven't even called our alliances in on this, Even though you had to hire players to hit our town. At the moment, You are still a tiny speck on a large map. Keep paying people to hit us, We are banking our money, Standing strong, and Still building our town larger. Meanwhile, you are going to have to spend ALOT of money to continue hiring freelance duelers.
The whole time with a steady barrage of attacks from our town. Your adventurers have admitted to such ridiculous things as losing over $2400 within a week or so. Haven't you told them to bank their money?

You may think you have us in a corner, but the fact is, Your hired duelers are gaining your money and our xp, We are gaining your xp and money.And what are you gaining? Nothing, Just more lost money on hired guns.

We have remained calm over this situation, Even through your abusive and borderline prohibited language in emails to us.

Do the math and use common sense. We don't want a war, But I promise you if you want a war, It will not end well for your town. That is not a threat, That is common sense.

DeletedUser

Deaths Door is a minor player in the attacks on your town.

Be careful that your mouth doesn't continue to write checks you can't cash. I take strong offense to the above statement. For the following reasons (and I'm not trying to punk The Ultimate Rebels so sorry about this):

Sid James passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel: 2/18/10 at 3:58 AM
Dr.Klam passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel : 2/18/10 at 5:33 AM
Ovar passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel: 2/18/10 at 5:46 AM
Bobsyl passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel: Today at 2:36 AM
Cmore passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel: Today at 3:26 AM
wildbill212 passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel: Today at 3:37 AM

I performed a total of 30 duels there and some of the people I dueled later became KO'd before I could duel them again. I also know that another town member came down and dueled several people and can be credited with at least one more KO. I would say that Death's Door was more than a "minor player" in your squabble as was our agreement...

My free advice on the forums: Give respect where respect is do. Don't be belligerent and demeaning to others accomplishments unless you are prepared to have them demonstrate their skills on YOU.

As for me: Respect to the duelers of The Ultimate Rebels you have some good duelers and some soldiers with way too many hp's for me to knock out with duels spaced at hour increments. Also Respect to wildbill212 who handed a loss to me. (several reasons why, but respect none the less)

I understand if you want to come head hunting for revenge. Surprise me, or if you want let me know and I'll make sure my toon is awake, I like dueling.

DeletedUser10059

Be careful that your mouth doesn't continue to write checks you can't cash. I take strong offense to the above statement. For the following reasons (and I'm not trying to punk The Ultimate Rebels so sorry about this):

My free advice on the forums: Give respect where respect is do. Don't be belligerent and demeaning to others accomplishments unless you are prepared to have them demonstrate their skills on YOU.

Nicely put FFF! I applaud you for your unbiased view of the situation despite your involvement.

And Wade, you really should take his advice or you wont even be able to buy friends any more.

You may call our current situation a Fail, But What Grimey was meaning was that we haven't retaliated in full force yet. In fact, we haven't even called our alliances in on this, Even though you had to hire players to hit our town. At the moment, You are still a tiny speck on a large map. Keep paying people to hit us, We are banking our money, Standing strong, and Still building our town larger. Meanwhile, you are going to have to spend ALOT of money to continue hiring freelance duelers.

You may think you have us in a corner, but the fact is, Your hired duelers are gaining your money and our xp, We are gaining your xp and money.And what are you gaining? Nothing, Just more lost money on hired guns.

Do the math and use common sense. We don't want a war, But I promise you if you want a war, It will not end well for your town. That is not a threat, That is common sense.

Wade, you really should read this very closely... especially the last line, then take a long hard look at TUR's ally list (which I will provide for you).

Allies
Dead Mans Hand
Railroad Flat
Pistoleros Pass
The Lost - UTW
Blazing Donkey - UTW
Highland WarriorsUTW
Bulls Bend Arizona
Bulls Bend Texas
Bulls Bend Oklahoma
Do Drop Inn
SKs Place
Sons of Anarchy Empire (SOA)
Thunderdome

Do you really think you can take on this whole list, even with your hired guns??? My town is TUR's sister town, and they haven't even asked me to help! Your little antics and hired guns are not going to scare anybody. You are a small dot on the map, a noisy dot, but a small one none the less.

All you need to do to stop this is to admit you were wrong (which you are) and stop sending harassing telegrams to TUR members. If you would like to escalate the situation just say so and we can do that too.

DeletedUser

Nicely put FFF! I applaud you for your unbiased view of the situation despite your involvement.

And Wade, you really should take his advice or you wont even be able to buy friends any more.

Wade, you really should read this very closely... especially the last line, then take a long hard look at TUR's ally list (which I will provide for you).

Allies
Dead Mans Hand
Railroad Flat
Pistoleros Pass
The Lost - UTW
Blazing Donkey - UTW
Highland WarriorsUTW
Bulls Bend Arizona
Bulls Bend Texas
Bulls Bend Oklahoma
Do Drop Inn
SKs Place
Sons of Anarchy Empire (SOA)
Thunderdome

Do you really think you can take on this whole list, even with your hired guns??? My town is TUR's sister town, and they haven't even asked me to help! Your little antics and hired guns are not going to scare anybody. You are a small dot on the map, a noisy dot, but a small one none the less.

All you need to do to stop this is to admit you were wrong (which you are) and stop sending harassing telegrams to TUR members. If you would like to escalate the situation just say so and we can do that too.

No man, I got alot of pleasure out of ME - Just me really, kicking the S#!T out of you and all your friends.

Anyway, I have a life to live in the real world. I realize now that the ZERG empire is overflowing with more and more Zerg..

Hey, is there a ZERG homecoming Queen? If so Fast Finger Fred gets my nomination.

There are other servers and I realize the key to this game is do what I'm obviously good at, kicking butt. Obviously I own at dueling and I own at tactics.

You should be ashamed of yourselves the way, with all those allies, your friend being hired by me as a bounty hunter, all the members of your town, that I totally PWNED you. It wasn't even a challenge. You guys are so distraught over getting Owned that you have to call in more and more of your friends:

Lets look at the town sizes again. This makes me happy:

41 town members
35530 Points

to my

10 town members
4715 Points

And you just got PWND!! BAD! LOL :nowink:

So - You know my name, Wade Lithium.

Any of you want to come find me, I will ONLY be Wade Lithium on any other server I join. I'm also on world 3

my record there is:
Dueling level 36
Duels won 329
Duels lost 49

Most of the people I lost to I have beaten multiple times.

Come get OWNED!

Actually I just had a GREAT Idea! :) This will be fun. I Won't be Wade Lithium on all the servers. I still will only have 1 account per server but what I WILL do is use different names. Then I will hunt out each and every one of you and the members of the town Ultimate Rebels on other servers. You wont know it's me, but I will make your life on those servers a living nightmare. I will never tell you it's me, you'll just have to guess - Is this guy kicking the H#!! out of me Wade Lithium?

The answer will remain a mystery. But I will be having alot of fun. FFF - YOU are my prime target. You have surpassed all of them by double crossing me. The rest of you, See you soon.

PS

fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Sigh... This post could have also been worded such...

Wade Lithium says:
You know guys, this whole war thing is stupid, I know I over reacted a bit and I'm sorry about. We have a small town of cool people and I get really defensive for them especially when they are being attacked, which I'm sure any town leader can understand. I just wanted to post here to say that I want to find an intelligent end to this conflict, and that I will be talking with Victrola to see what we can do to end this situation. Please close this thread as it is no longer relevant.

And then you could have talked with the town leaders to see if they would be generous enough to give you a NAP. Yes this means you would have had to eat humble pie a little in order to find a better situation for your town. Instead you continued to verbally attack them even though you lacked the ability to follow those verbal attacks with force. And then when you hire force to back up your continuous verbal barrage, your mouth started spouting off about them as well. You are like a yappy chihuahua that doesn't realize they are surrounded by Rottweilers.

You know at first response I was going to come attack your town myself because you failed to continue the payments, your haranguing emails, and disrespect... but really the end result is that you really aren't worth my time.

Zerg Homecoming Queen... Yes you totally owned!

FFF

DeletedUser

No man, I got alot of pleasure out of ME - Just me really, kicking the S#!T out of you and all your friends.

Anyway, I have a life to live in the real world. I realize now that the ZERG empire is overflowing with more and more Zerg..

Hey, is there a ZERG homecoming Queen? If so Fast Finger Fred gets my nomination.

There are other servers and I realize the key to this game is do what I'm obviously good at, kicking butt. Obviously I own at dueling and I own at tactics.

You should be ashamed of yourselves the way, with all those allies, your friend being hired by me as a bounty hunter, all the members of your town, that I totally PWNED you. It wasn't even a challenge. You guys are so distraught over getting Owned that you have to call in more and more of your friends:

Lets look at the town sizes again. This makes me happy:

41 town members
35530 Points

to my

10 town members
4715 Points

And you just got PWND!! BAD! LOL :nowink:

So - You know my name, Wade Lithium.

Any of you want to come find me, I will ONLY be Wade Lithium on any other server I join. I'm also on world 3

my record there is:
Dueling level 36
Duels won 329
Duels lost 49

Most of the people I lost to I have beaten multiple times.

Come get OWNED!

Actually I just had a GREAT Idea! :) This will be fun. I Won't be Wade Lithium on all the servers. I still will only have 1 account per server but what I WILL do is use different names. Then I will hunt out each and every one of you and the members of the town Ultimate Rebels on other servers. You wont know it's me, but I will make your life on those servers a living nightmare. I will never tell you it's me, you'll just have to guess - Is this guy kicking the H#!! out of me Wade Lithium?

The answer will remain a mystery. But I will be having alot of fun. FFF - YOU are my prime target. You have surpassed all of them by double crossing me. The rest of you, See you soon.

PS

fail.jpg

You know what I just remembered this:

Don Juan Matus said:
I am never angry at anybody! No human being can do anything important enough for that. You get angry at people when you feel their acts are important. I don’t feel that way any longer.

So on third thought, I am not going to spend my time making characters and attacking you guys.

None of you are important to me. I am flattered that I have become so important to all of you however, nope. I'm just gonna chill and have fun with my dueler from time to time.

Come find me if you want. I've wasted enough time on this conflict kicking all of your behinds.

I have a life to live, women who need my attention, and cool things OUTSIDE to go do.

Cya around. Have fun.

DeletedUser16628

good grief!!!!!!!!!!man loads gun and put's barrel up to HIS PIEHOLE AND PULLS?YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY

DeletedUser

Someone get rid of that please its personal and offensive.

Chill out buddy we're only playing a game here. :cool:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway back in character I see that you have fled your town and left it powerless to defend itself. Just as we finally start to retaliate. You are a truly good leader. ;)
Call it a win if it makes you happy, but we didn't even start.

p.s. I dont know what a Noob or a Zerg is. I'm not owned or pwned (assuming this was a typo) by anyone. Fail is verb not a Noun. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.