This game has lost it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5046

This guy is emotinal about a game. Thats a little stupid.

i dun think so...the fact that many of us here wants some improvement on the game doesnt sound stupid...

FYI: we love tis game that's why we cant leave it boring and fill its imperfection wit ideas to make it more appealing and likely more playable/ interesting/you dun wanna log off or you will miss sumthing if you do...

DeletedUser

i think there should be more quests with more than just fetch this feel,t o it

DeletedUser5046

i dunno if its for discussing / voting....im so not used to updates..im always late (=T_T=)

DeletedUser

what does the (=T_T=) mean?

but i think the things in developments are the things most likely to be added soon

DeletedUser5046

crying cat...

( ) ← cheeks
= ← whiskers

T_T ← cry

you're a cat yet you dunno youre kind... (=T_T)

*darn whiskers ill kill tis keyboard:mad:*

DeletedUser

ah im sorry but you should see how hard it is for me to type you see i dont have fingers so im rather slow

DeletedUser

I told you that if some jobs would be easier then it would be more interesting to play. I see more people leaving the game than those who are joining. In around level 30, it really gets hard but hopefully a few more updates from now, these problems will be resolved.

DeletedUser

they will add more jobs but i dont see how lowering the difficulty will help the game in the long term when everyone is past that but thats to be discussed in the thread

DeletedUser

Whats the point then-let us all join bigger town and lets have a 7-70 huge towns with hundreds of people.
What I wanted to say was:
We had a well working community, we didn't care about rankings and how quickly our town grows.We all had some kind a motivation, now its gone...
I cant explain it in words-its just a weird emptiness inside of me...
Yes of course, I don't have to play if I don't want to.....but I liked this game very much.

so does your complaining here make things better? no it just makes us all feel bad to. yeah sorry for your loss but we can't help you. there is no insight that we can give you besides oh well move on or quit.:dry::mad:

man I wish I was mod SOOOO many topics would be gone

DeletedUser

At your complaint: Find a way to improve the game so people don't leave like you. Don't just QQ about everything's that's wrong with the game then leave. You want to whine at something, look at the world.

At your departing post: Goodbye.

DeletedUser

At your complaint: Find a way to improve the game so people don't leave like you. Don't just QQ about everything's that's wrong with the game then leave. You want to whine at something, look at the world.

At your departing post: Goodbye.

Bingo you hit the nail dead on comrade

DeletedUser

@sintakeeraja
hey! we are a neighbor! ^^
you need a good and different town concept that looks interesting
you need a good and interesting communication with your town mates

maybe your town mates need a little challenge
so, make a simple event such as 3 vs 3 friendly duel against nearest town (sleep before all opponents get passed out is forbidden), etc

my personal advise is go merge players other town with the same problem with you

DeletedUser

Good to hear that :D
It is interesting atm but more update will be fun :)

DeletedUser

It reminds me of the football transfer window. Lots of speculation, rumour and promises. I await with interest and mild scepticism. Scepticism because in the past the big changes promised arrived late, and were very minor. Forgive me if don't get exited if the new update moves a button a bit to the left and allows me to pick plums for $3 an hour.

DeletedUser1105

Haha, great analogy.

It's like City trying to buy Kaka. Yes it looks exciting, but is it actually going to happen? I doubt it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.