This game has lost it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah i would rather have 1 world whereby it was packed tight than 6 worlds whereby everyone is spread out and connectedless (ok that aint a word but u get my point)

DeletedUser

Edward Burke would not approve of "connectedless". But he'd probably be even less enthused about being called Edward, given that his name was actually Edmund. :nowink:

Red Falcon

The only good reason about opening new game worlds is the fact that other worlds have gotten full. And I agree with the person who said they should expand and reopen the older worlds. And I also agree with the person who said they should add more features to the game and update it more often. RuneScape has plenty of updates a month and they have a lot of worlds, because they have a lot of players. It might not be as popular as it was before, but the Jagex developers are at least trying to keep it new and interesting and fresh.

DeletedUser

i agree with red falcon...
plus
i think its because there is more 'criminals' in the game than normal folk..
getting dueled, sometimes killed, robbed of your money can be boring..
dueling other ppl everday, the same ppl everyday can be boring also..
limited quantities of items, wast gaps between jobs and quest lines, impossible to accomplish without highest level items..
what ppl want is --> teamplay <--.. you dont play online game to be all for yourself and solo, for that are rpg solo games like morrowind..
online games are all about teamplay... where weak are protected and strong rule.. thats how community is made.. and theres no such thing here yet..
i just hope this beta grows out of the box, one day maybe but i doubt it..
and rising premium prices arent helping the case lol..
usually less $means more ppl, which is always better than few ppl high $ prices
just look at walmart :p

PS. Yea i am a builder, but then less builders means less buyable items, because theres less high lvl buildings, not enought bank storage space = loose more money, then joining town only to buy item defies the idea of town..but then who cares about builders lol. oh and look up donations log in townhall, well who is donating most money huh..
so all the newbies quit very soon, and those more hardcore get bored overtime..
and i was just thinking who will pay $ for a game you play 3 times for 5 minutes a day..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think we need more worlds and inactive towns be removed..have you seen well for example world 1? over crowded and i doubt those guys all play still.. that and if theres 10000 towns! who are you selling to exactly? i want a tank too.

DeletedUser

I believe the new worlds are open because most people jump to them and buy premium again. It's just about the money.

If everyone going to W7 wouldn't buy premium I'm sure the Admin's would scratch their heads and say "man that didn't work this time".

So because of it I'm leaving all the other worlds i play in.

I cannot imagine this game without premium and I cannot afford premium for 5 worlds that I would play in.

I will quit in Worlds 1, 4 and 5 and just play 6 and 7 most likely.

Wouldn't it be nice if premium was a realistic price?

DeletedUser

A charity? I never knew online RPG's could contribute to a charity? Do some of these games REALLY donate their premium money to certain charity organizations?

I guess my sarcasm flew straight by you.
I'll say it plainly then; Innogames is a greedy bunch of money-grubbers.
This game is so obviously a grind, where premium is designed to give you an advantage in that very grind. It's so poorly covered up, it's kinda tragic.

Don't ask me why, but I do kinda enjoy this game.
MIght be due to the inane simplicity of the thing.

DeletedUser

I believe the new worlds are open because most people jump to them and buy premium again. It's just about the money.

If everyone going to W7 wouldn't buy premium I'm sure the Admin's would scratch their heads and say "man that didn't work this time".

So because of it I'm leaving all the other worlds i play in.

I cannot imagine this game without premium and I cannot afford premium for 5 worlds that I would play in.

I will quit in Worlds 1, 4 and 5 and just play 6 and 7 most likely.

Wouldn't it be nice if premium was a realistic price?

Is that so?

I've paid to play several games; Tribal Wars, Travian and so on. This game I thoroughly enjoy and one of the reasons for that is that I can enjoy playing it effectively without feeling the need to buy premium to keep up.

I would consider Premium if it was considerably reduced in price, which is what a lot of people feel judging by the survey that was on the West Stats site. Instead they put the Premium price up. Durrrrr??

Red Falcon

There is one game I just started playing that features a chat system with such strict rules, you're not even allowed to mention other games in the chat box or the SHOUT BOX. That title may give you a clue as to which game I am speaking of.

DeletedUser

I guess my sarcasm flew straight by you.
I'll say it plainly then; Innogames is a greedy bunch of money-grubbers.
This game is so obviously a grind, where premium is designed to give you an advantage in that very grind. It's so poorly covered up, it's kinda tragic.

Don't ask me why, but I do kinda enjoy this game.
MIght be due to the inane simplicity of the thing.
LOL, good post!

DeletedUser

I have a bad feeling about this games future.

After the update I noticed that there is less posts in my towns forum(and in "real" forum too), people has lost they motivation and I have more "yellow dots" (inactive more than 2 days) when I check my town hall+residents.

Suddenly all the complaints in forums(in town forums too) are gone... people just left this game without saying a word.
What about me?
Lets say I was enjoying this game very much, now all seems pointless to me.
Sad, very sad
Listen mate! it may not be waoking out for you but other people still want to play this game! And also don't give the wrong impression about the game to newcomers, they might like it too!:mad:

DeletedUser3717

Just because you don't like it. Does not mean you have to ruin other peoples fun just leave the game and the forum and take your post with you *Dust the post away*

DeletedUser

Listen mate! it may not be waoking out for you but other people still want to play this game! And also don't give the wrong impression about the game to newcomers, they might like it too!:mad:
I'm not your mate, mate.
I made this thread 14 December,after they moved jobs locations.Just wanted to let out steam, I didn't know that this thread grows so big, that almost two months later people still whining about me ruining their fun.
I'm happy with this game, it was just in a bad mood that day.Personally I don't like this kind a threads too, that's why I posted it into the "saloon"...

DeletedUser

I'm not your mate, mate.
I made this thread 14 December,after they moved jobs locations.Just wanted to let out steam, I didn't know that this thread grows so big, that almost two months later people still whining about me ruining their fun.
I'm happy with this game, it was just in a bad mood that day.Personally I don't like this kind a threads too, that's why I posted it into the "saloon"...

Original topic of this thread is completely useless whining, mate. Other posters made it actually interesting to read and inspiring to reply.
Ignore mates quoting your bad day steams and "get back to topic". :D

DeletedUser

It gets dull when you don't know what you're doing. If you spread you skills wide you get to the point where you can't do any good jobs. Then it gets boring and you quit. Therefore you must play it wise, aim for something specific.

DeletedUser

also more info would be appreciated
for eg, how does appearance works ?
at what ration does it lowers "attack value" 1:1 ... or in percent ?
whats the point increasing appearance and not dodge ...

Status
Not open for further replies.