P&P THP are Cowards

DeletedUser

They like to attack workers 4-5 times per night (at night, too, never during the day, at least in America), and I ask my fighters: not a single attack by them.

Seriously, this is just ridiculous. I really don't care about worker attacks, but padding your stats with workers, just to never actually face a real challenge: I think anyone would agree that's just cowardice.

Although, maybe they're trying to make up for all the losses that Suicide Soldiers are giving them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

This should be a good thread I'm a watchin this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well, people were saying we needed MOAR DRAMA, so I was just trying to comply:indian:

DeletedUser16628

yes your turn please take it away from bulls bend thank you we just went through this with grand blues and we still are now it's your turn time to turn up the heat.

DeletedUser

This might seem hypocritical, but I don't believe in whining. I believe in provocation :D

If this thread serves to provoke them to attack my fighters more often and I end up with soldiers that are KO'd every time they come off their 48 hours, then cool, they proved they're not cowards. If all they do is attack my workers 2x as often, then they've proved my statement correct.

DeletedUser16628

have no mercy!mercy is for the weak my friend so hit them and hit them hard whoever your dueling.

DeletedUser14793

lol. more crybabies, i love it. im sure the guys in THP will love it too.

i cant help you with your problem on W11 but if you let me know your town on W10 im sure i can help you out by hitting your duelers.

DeletedUser

Our fighters are free to hit whomever they want; they're big boys, I'm not going to hold their hands.
If you're desperate for more attacks then please take a ticket and have a seat. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, exactly the macho wannabe responses I was hoping for, it's great!

You can talk tough, but hitting defenseless workers over and over again while you tremble in fear of our fighters is definitely not tough.

Funny, I'm not crying, I'm challenging you to be men instead of scared little boys.

DeletedUser

oooooohh snap. no he didn't. he called you all girly men who like to wear pretty pink dresses with ribbons.

/now sits back with a bag of popcorn

DeletedUser

I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my deeaar papa...

Shouldn't your pristine, untouched duellers be over here doing something about these mean old attacks? :D

DeletedUser

Jeez...Another moaning builder:sad:

You sound like those namby pamby builders from SS.

You are giving our Trade a bad name.

Get over it.

Look at my stats below as you can see I am often having a "snooze" but on this World builders seem to be fair game so just get back at them by building and stop moaning.

DeletedUser16628

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw more ko's to come!!

DeletedUser

If you are so keen gather up all soilders from towns who complained and lead a co-ordinated attack.

DeletedUser

I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my deeaar papa...

Shouldn't your pristine, untouched duellers be over here doing something about these mean old attacks? :D

They have been, but unfortunately we only have 3:( Got some coordination going with the neighboring towns, but THP is CHOCK full of soldiers. Not complaining about that, I think it's great, but being a soldier on all my other worlds, I don't understand why over 50% of their duels are against workers. Not that I expect this from other players, but I don't even duel workers, and I make plenty of money and hardly ever go above 15% motivation.

But anyway, point being, why don't you guys step it up and at least attack my fighters as often as my workers. Seriously.

On another note, has anyone heard if they intend to address 0 motivation dueling? I know it's not an intended playstyle. I do it, as well as any other decent fighter, but it seems like a haphazardly designed function. Dueling could be alot more exciting and interactive. Like fort battles, for instance. Not that I expect duels to be a huge event like that, but really, it could be much more interesting and entertaining.

DeletedUser

If 3 out of 20 players are soldiers, then statistically speaking, only 50% of attacks on you being on workers is pretty good. ;)

RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $2 from Wang17.
Wang17 passes out. RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $8 from Wang17.
RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $127 from trajyk.
Torpedo Tex 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours

DeletedUser

I am glad to hear somebody else complaining for a change. I think both of you should go to the OK Coral and fight this out like men.