P&P THP are Cowards

DeletedUser

If THP only attacks your workers, then take initiative and KO them. I see no point in whining. I am not supporting them in any way or accusing you of anything but the whining from a worker is basically defined in this way: "Talking in the open about being dueled by duelers/soldiers and that they are cowards because of this".

For example I saw a worker who has on his profile something in the lines of: I don't whine about dueling, but post people who only attack workers. Well if this is not whining, then what is?

I am strongly opposed to sending threats to other towns. If a town is bothering, you have to hit them hard, no talking involved.

DeletedUser

If THP only attacks your workers, then take initiative and KO them. I see no point in whining. I am not supporting them in any way or accusing you of anything but the whining from a worker is basically defined in this way: "Talking in the open about being dueled by duelers/soldiers and that they are cowards because of this".

For example I saw a worker who has on his profile something in the lines of: I don't whine about dueling, but post people who only attack workers. Well if this is not whining, then what is?

I am strongly opposed to sending threats to other towns. If a town is bothering, you have to hit them hard, no talking involved.

Until you read my posts, I'm not going to read yours

Thank you for your wasted breath

DeletedUser

If 3 out of 20 players are soldiers, then statistically speaking, only 50% of attacks on you being on workers is pretty good. ;)

RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $2 from Wang17.
Wang17 passes out. RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $8 from Wang17.
RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $127 from trajyk.
Torpedo Tex 29 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours

thanks... sincerely. Also, you only attacked me once, good job! I'm really not being sarcastic here, I'm very proud of you!

I thought you were with Suicide Soldiers? Were they too honorable for you?

DeletedUser

I am glad to hear somebody else complaining for a change. I think both of you should go to the OK Coral and fight this out like men.

hehe, well as for me, I'm a worker, so wouldn't exactly be a fight. My fighters did head down to THP, in spite of overwhelming odds and did quite well. I have to say, that NightviperPWN has a HELL of a lot of life... me and my friends did over 1100 to him and he still didn't go down!

DeletedUser

Until you read my posts, I'm not going to read yours

Thank you for your wasted breath

You shouldn't talk that way to other people. I read your post. You stated that THP only attacks your workers. I said your soldiers have to organize and hit them back. What more is it to see in my post?

DeletedUser

Norville Rogers passes out. RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $12 from Norville Rogers.

Lobey Dosser passes out. RorschachUK wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Lobey Dosser did not carry any cash and RorschachUK walks away without taking any money.

Still slightly confused as to why I've been invited over here, but oh well. :p
No, I was never in Suicide Soldiers. I have standards. ;)

DeletedUser

You shouldn't talk that way to other people. I read your post. You stated that THP only attacks your workers. I said your soldiers have to organize and hit them back. What more is it to see in my post?

You were so blinded by the fact that you perceived me as whining that you neglected to see that I had already answered all of your concerns.

For instance, I have said MULTIPLE times now that we attacked them back. I have also stated that we have a limited number of fighters in our town. I also stated that my chiding was to aggravate them into attacking my fighters. Think of it this way, in real combat, the soldiers would create diversions so that medics and engineers (who were relatively defenseless) could do their work. That is the majority of my purpose here.

The reason I was somewhat rude to you is because I felt you were ignoring what I was saying because you wanted to lump my posts in with all the other "I'm a worker stop attacking me" posts. Seriously, I could care less about being attacked. I have so much health it doesn't even KO me anyway. If it did, big deal I never carry any cash on me, and I have other characters to play and worry about for a few hours on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Norville Rogers passes out. RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $12 from Norville Rogers.

Lobey Dosser passes out. RorschachUK wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Lobey Dosser did not carry any cash and RorschachUK walks away without taking any money.

Still slightly confused as to why I've been invited over here, but oh well. :p
No, I was never in Suicide Soldiers. I have standards. ;)
I just wanted to make sure you kept your motivation low for the week :D

You were at one point, but perhaps you were just shopping. I remember MFSR apologizing for your conduct.

DeletedUser

You were so blinded by the fact that you perceived me as whining that you neglected to see that I had already answered all of your concerns.

As I re-read it know it does seem like I am calling you whiny though this was not the intention. Anyway got your idea, I guess I was not reading too carefully when I posted.

DeletedUser15169

Hmm maybe I need to take another trip up there today. I went there yesterday and dueled anyone who was awake and looked like they might have money. Ill go hit on some duelers again today, then maybe they will tell you about it ;)

Edit: Duels im working on right now in this town-Click to view
Me=Level 16
Gatekeeper=Dueler=18
Jensen=Dueler=Level 19

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21656

Shaggscoob, although I can understand your feelings...

But I believe...
You step into the WRONG profession!! :p

DeletedUser

ive been attacked by ss sometimes out of my duel gear and won

DeletedUser17048

i haven't lost against you... attack me?

then again their town has never dueled me...

DeletedUser16628

Shagg!!!!!!!!!!!What you need to do to get your self respect back is send everyone you have including yourself over to whatever town your dueling and start hitting back and gain some allies in the process a neighboring town and hit back bullies will stop if you hit them hard enough.OKAY STOP!!I'm also a bully but I just keep coming, but speaking from experience it should help, hit hard hit em fast, hit them all!!!!

DeletedUser

Infiniti you speak as if you have experience in this fighting back. LOL Great advice it is the only way to have them respect you.

DeletedUser

lol this topic is a little old now. I was mostly just having a little fun. Actually, it's been great lately. We've gotten pretty organized and the fight with THP has become a bit more give-and-take. Actually, GHOST is becoming a larger problem where we're at. Either way, really, this thread was more for entertainment while bored at work than anything else.