P&P THP are Cowards

DeletedUser

:laugh: Shaggs, you are wasting any breath trying to egg on the little thugs. They dont care. and taught me not to care either. At least this game has something to offer. I have learned to become an egomaniac too. now i just go after all the THP members who are weaker than me. Because that is how they play, and that is how i play now. Thank goodness it's a game, and the thugs here have taught me that it's ok not to have morals.
Finally, a place where i can be just as much of a punk as the next thug on the prairie.:nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One thing I am curious about .. I remember dgorsk saying how they weren't going to be doing the whole THP huge amount of towns on world 11, but I have started to notice a few dotted about.

Going back on their word, are they?

DeletedUser

Artagel - interesting. I hadn't seen THP-OUT LAWS or THP-Blazin before (for obvious reasons, they're newbie towns in the middle of nowhere).
They're not affiliated with THP, and have nothing to do with us. Do what you will with them.

Glad to see you're still obsessed with us, Calamity. :D

DeletedUser

Artagel - interesting. I hadn't seen THP-OUT LAWS or THP-Blazin before (for obvious reasons, they're newbie towns in the middle of nowhere).
They're not affiliated with THP, and have nothing to do with us. Do what you will with them.

Glad to see you're still obsessed with us, Calamity. :D
xd Ror, She's still obsessed with THP.

DeletedUser

No honor in going after someone 8 or 10 dueling levels below you...Just proves your a chicken affraid to take on someone that can hit you back just as hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

lol. good to see my boys are still raising a ruckus. suck it up and quit your complaining howie.

DeletedUser

I have been in a town at war with THP on 11, and I have to say when they came to ur town, or we went to theirs we attacked everybody.

How does that make anyone a coward? If I were to run away from a guy mocking my gf in a pub, that would make me a coward. If I was to left click my mouse on a part of a screen that said "duel" ... well, I don't see anything cowardly about that at all.

Just saying ....

DeletedUser

Look up the word because it appears to me you have none.

Which of those words do we have none of and need to look up? o_O

Anyway, since you're clearly new here, welcome to The West.
It is a game.
You will be attacked.
Have fun now. :)

DeletedUser

lol can't believe this is still going

And yea, keep it up calamity!

DeletedUser16628

just checking in to see if anything new has been said,[reading all unread thread and laughing,nope still the same crap