W12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I think the best thing to try and do if there is going to be alliances is try and make it pretty much one big family so if we get a small one or a town causing trouble we can take care of it and nip it in the rear end early on. I already have all the towns in my sector agreeing to watch each others back and support each other and we are working on spreading this type of set up o other sector in world 12 if you are interested in this right me and we will find a way to support each other to prevent big problems from the bullies later on. if you think this is a good idea start setting up your sector now and get all the neighboring sector into it also soon enough we will be one big family. that will watch each others backs and prevent any problem escalating to having to be taken care of by the games owner/creator. It is up to everyone to help make this a reality if you are interested in this start in your sector and help your fellow members in your sector get in touch with me.

DeletedUser

Sounds like the town of Ares is looking to stand up against the Shadow empire on world 12. I will be looking to join their town when I get a few more levels under my belt.

Maybe things will be different this time around if people join them!

Hey Dixie could you tell me where you got this intell from. I am part of Ares and deal with international affairs and I have no idea what your are talking about.

I mean we like a fight and if we have to go after a target might as well make it a big one. I just need to know who is making the decisions for our town. I have enough people in my own town making issues and now Dixie here, atleast life will not be boring.

Thanx for helping me out with this one.

DeletedUser13484

I think the best thing to try and do if there is going to be alliances is try and make it pretty much one big family so if we get a small one or a town causing trouble we can take care of it and nip it in the rear end early on.

You just want to hug other towns and keep safe but i have news for you noone can protect you :p

DeletedUser14793

Canis, why dont you ask RAW how that is working out on W11. 1 town of decent duelers will always destroy a alliance. BTW see all of you alliances soon :)

DeletedUser

BTW see all of you alliances soon :)

Shhhhh! He meant that people will be stopping by with cake... or death.

I mean cake yes, people will be stopping by with lots of cake and cookies.

FFF

DeletedUser

Yeah see they are recruting already in the forum. So Aas was said no alliance my rearend

DeletedUser16628

I'm hanging back for a bit before I decide where I'm heading,Looking to join a powerhouse dueling town,

DeletedUser

What you mean there is a large alliance on w11 i like to call them the huggers of w11 ;)

What is this large alliance you speak of? You are a member of Deaths Door, which if not formally allied by public decree, goes to bat for:

Infamous (the town you're currently in)
WEF (alliance of several towns)
Bulls Bend (alliance of several towns)
Sudden Valley

...and many others. It's very likely the largest alliance on the server, it just isn't publicly declared. I've lost track of the number of towns that I've gone on shopping visits to, only to read that they have "a secret alliance" with your town and that you don't want them to announce it.

I wish people would stop being so hypocritical and disingenuous on these forums. I understand why you don't want other people to form alliances - you want to form your own power blocks and farm other towns without resistance. You'll get that chance, but it just won't be universal. Not everybody is willing to be sheep to your wolves.

DeletedUser20647

If you only knew how much gaffey loves BB and cares (read: doesn't seem to give a ****) about Sudden Valley/Infamous. About WEF: he probably never heard of :)
I could be wrong though :D

DeletedUser

Oh sure, I'm prepared to believe that he's a loner with bad acne that likes to shelter in his mom's basement, but he's chosen to join a town with a freaking wide alliance and then spend most of his waking hours whining about alliances. That seems a bit odd. Maybe he needs a hug.

Oh well, he's in my alliance on W12 anyhow. Looks like it's the largest one so far... le sigh.

DeletedUser13484

What is this large alliance you speak of? You are a member of Deaths Door, which if not formally allied by public decree, goes to bat for:

Infamous (the town you're currently in)
WEF (alliance of several towns)
Bulls Bend (alliance of several towns)
Sudden Valley

I dont have a alliance with WEF or sudden valley so your info is way off the mark. Infamous is my second town. Now lets look at your town
The legion
The legion cohorts
itchy and there other towns
Mitbbs
kimball junction
heber junction
outlaws
the collective
mohave valley
chino valley
gunsmoke crossing
romania wild west
Blood valley
the confederates

A few of this towns hugged together cos the couldnt handle deaths door koing them all the time and needed protecting :p

DeletedUser

I think that most of them "hugged together" to give their members access to the items they needed from shops and to build a powerful enough army to take and defend forts. But go on giving yourself props for it if it makes you feel hard.

Anyhow, this is World 12, where you're in the largest declared alliance to date, making your stated position tenuous at best. :razz:

DeletedUser

Are we? Oh good. I was going by a "web of alliance" which pointed to a pretty dire situation. Good to know that the web will fracture in time. :)

DeletedUser20647

Yea, I am not 100% sure, but I don't think that Fort Club and The Legendary Army are allied :razz:

DeletedUser

Jolly good, we'll need some enemies, provided that they are in a big enough alliance to regularly field 100+ people at a fort fight. Oh yeah, that doesn't help the "no alliances" whining case either.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a good town to join, I'm a pure dueler, so send me an invitation