W12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Let's start an alliance free alliance!!!

iranian_freedom_2.jpg

DeletedUser

I predict a minimum of 6 allies for every town. From personal experience this is one big hypocritical thread. I remember when people in W11 were talking about the same thing and I believe there are a lot of huggers around there. Anyway, it's ordinary for The West.

DeletedUser16628

With forts it can't be any other way!!!What are going to do bring your enemies into your fort not likely or smart.

DeletedUser

It's not the size it's how you use it

small alliances are good, I just dislike big alliances

I reckon there should be an official alliance option in the town management - where you can list e.g two other towns to be allies with who then get shopping priviledges at your shops, can bank their money whilst staying in your town and stay in the hotel for free. they can also deposit in the town treasury.

A limit to the number of official allies might help smaller alliances prosper in the face of WALLMART-esque alliances which do the local greengrocer out of business.

One Armed Ninja

Hmph, the only alliances I hope to see ARE fort alliances.

Which would mean totally free reign on duelers.

Some of you spurn W10, because there are a few huge alliances there. IJ are only part of two towns, but have inevitably come to side against one of the huge alliances when it come to fort wars. That there is a clear divider when it come to forts just makes the battles that more exciting, and you know you are probably going to be up against some skilled opponents

DeletedUser

@ one armed

one armed, how have you got two guns in your signature when you are one armed? do you use your feet?

DeletedUser16628

I'm open for a few changes on w-12 and alliances is one we must resist greatly. If you limit your alliances to the towns you share forts with then I find that acceptable as I'm sure there will be verbal alliances.THOUGHTS?

DeletedUser16628

Thank you for pointing out the obvious,I understand that and I also understand that a large amount of active players do frequent this forum as I talk with them and such every day so rather than point out the obvious say something that makes more sense that we may not know or have forgotten that could help us get out of this large alliance rut.

DeletedUser

Thank you for pointing out the obvious,I understand that and I also understand that a large amount of active players do frequent this forum as I talk with them and such every day so rather than point out the obvious say something that makes more sense that we may not know or have forgotten that could help us get out of this large alliance rut.
And thank you for missing the point completely. You can post all you want about not wanting alliances but THEY WILL HAPPEN. Got it? Oh wait. I pointed out the grotesquely obvious again. What is your point again?

DeletedUser

Look people i do not mean to take away this thread but yous do this every new world opened and nothing happens in the end there will always be an ailliance and after 2-3 ailliances everyone joins one!!!!

DeletedUser

Look people i do not mean to take away this thread but yous do this every new world opened and nothing happens in the end there will always be an ailliance and after 2-3 ailliances everyone joins one!!!!
this happens in every game, it is like a natural thing for people to do.

DeletedUser

I'm forming the alliance ,against alliances, that appose not having alliances! Oh wait......oh forget it!

DeletedUser22685

I like big alliances and I'm joining this world purely to be in one.

Oh and also to kick some *** in dueling.

DeletedUser16628

Same crap different day!!!Because you have forts you will have alliances with the towns from your fort which I have no problem with.If you think there won't be some form of verbal alliance I'll tell you your dreaming because even I will use those to my advantage as far friends from many worlds go.I do not want many alliances I like it better when my town has 2-4 dependable towns to kick it with.