P&P War between Grand Blues and Bulls Band towns

• Thread starter The Mighty KEMICNI
  • Start date

DeletedUser

o inf, anytime im playing hide and seek with you guys, Feel free to send me a message. If you dont have other people with you ill come out so you can duel.

And i welcome any bulls members to duel me in any other world. I dont hide when i have dueling skills

DeletedUser16628

Now I do feel entertained[applause applause]Well said yoda just keep a good chunk of cash on hand and I'll be more than happy to steal it from you after I womp your arse.Anyway still got another 24 before your babes wake up so let's dance soon I'll have cash.

DeletedUser

Yoda Program Funny you say that. Your whole town has been laid up. Your mouth overloads your brain at times. You have some awesome players in your town and cao cao as well as nick are players I enjoy either getting my butt kicked by or getting my wins. Both of those players are good leaders and play with respect.I will not hit builders in your town and I know you will hit ours. By putting this in open forum let us see who tells the truth. You wear many hats and seems whatever suits you at the moment. We enjoy our war with Grand Blues as I know ya'll enjoy it as well. Thinking you must be very young not to use good judgment and you use poor grammar. We will see which hat you put on next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well in 25 and dyslexic. Shot me.... That's right Inf intends to :D
More to show im not scared of a duel. This is a game. No stress no worries. Just find it funny as when you guys get so wound up.
And don't mess with the bulls makes me crack up, Not because we are, but its said SOOOO much.

O no.... Yoda wasn't in town when we come...o no!. Blaa blaa he run like a chicken.
Ill be there the next time you stop by. Don't get so stressed. This world is only just starting to wind up And you guys already are.

If any of your guys want to duel me in a one off they are more then welcome. Just let me know and ill come out and play.
Barging about wins is below me. And dont care if people barg about me. (yes I know I have posted some, not to brag but to prove my point)

And well kid, that's great you don't hit builders. Each to there own. As a lot of bulls duelers do. Me I welcome duels. I really don't care.
But you guys beat the snot out of our other builders. So don't think your town's takes the high road.
I only hit your builders as its a sure win with duelling cloths.
If your guys ever though to change your aim ever now it would make my life harder :D I have Arch's down solid. As well as a few others

Only thing that annoys me is people complain when they get hit, Get over it, Its half the game
Baa your 4 levels more then me, Baa I had money, Baa im an adv, Baa

I think ever one needs to have a seat, Have a beer. Put a smile on there face and look at this all differently. You will be surprised, When you get shot in the game you don't really die in real life.

And if we weren't at war, I wouldn't be duelling. Thanks guys!!!! (and for some, girls)

To be honest I would rather this thread was not here. It lowers us all when we ***** like this. Settle it on the field, Get kos' or get koed. When you do earn some money and go do it all again in 48 hours

Whoo, I just got that hat a few hours ago. Do you like it. Its fancy!!! Bit up set though I got some shoes for 2.5K that I cant wear and they don't even have Nike printed on them. What a rip

DeletedUser

Agreed. Close the thread. Just understand, we did not start the thread--this one, we can prove:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Blah don't close the thread, reading this is the most lols, I have gotten on this world.

DeletedUser

Well in 25 and dyslexic. Shot me.... That's right Inf intends to :D
More to show im not scared of a duel. This is a game. No stress no worries. Just find it funny as when you guys get so wound up.
And don't mess with the bulls makes me crack up, Not because we are, but its said SOOOO much.

O no.... Yoda wasn't in town when we come...o no!. Blaa blaa he run like a chicken.
Ill be there the next time you stop by. Don't get so stressed. This world is only just starting to wind up And you guys already are.

If any of your guys want to duel me in a one off they are more then welcome. Just let me know and ill come out and play.
Barging about wins is below me. And dont care if people barg about me. (yes I know I have posted some, not to brag but to prove my point)

And well kid, that's great you don't hit builders. Each to there own. As a lot of bulls duelers do. Me I welcome duels. I really don't care.
But you guys beat the snot out of our other builders. So don't think your town's takes the high road.
I only hit your builders as its a sure win with duelling cloths.
If your guys ever though to change your aim ever now it would make my life harder :D I have Arch's down solid. As well as a few others

Only thing that annoys me is people complain when they get hit, Get over it, Its half the game
Baa your 4 levels more then me, Baa I had money, Baa im an adv, Baa

I think ever one needs to have a seat, Have a beer. Put a smile on there face and look at this all differently. You will be surprised, When you get shot in the game you don't really die in real life.

And if we weren't at war, I wouldn't be duelling. Thanks guys!!!! (and for some, girls)

To be honest I would rather this thread was not here. It lowers us all when we ***** like this. Settle it on the field, Get kos' or get koed. When you do earn some money and go do it all again in 48 hours

Whoo, I just got that hat a few hours ago. Do you like it. Its fancy!!! Bit up set though I got some shoes for 2.5K that I cant wear and they don't even have Nike printed on them. What a rip

Yeah me too i wish this thread weren't here because then we'l have to listen to yap on like you got the biggest mouth in the west talk too much.!!!:p

DeletedUser

Yada yada yada oops Yoda! you are right to say this is just a game..So game on. And you are right the shoes you have on are too big!

DeletedUser

If we close the thread than where can we go to talk trash? I like it and think it is funny. Part of the game is the forum and this just gives us another level to attack each other.

As far as being wound up I am not. I just like talking smack.

I agree with you Yoda I like the war. I am in your town now. Where are you? I am ready to attack you. LOL
I do not have any pants on though. Dont know what happened to my pants. I guess I forgot them in the hotel this morning :laugh:

DeletedUser

If we close the thread than where can we go to talk trash? I like it and think it is funny. Part of the game is the forum and this just gives us another level to attack each other.

As far as being wound up I am not. I just like talking smack.

I agree with you Yoda I like the war. I am in your town now. Where are you? I am ready to attack you. LOL
I do not have any pants on though. Dont know what happened to my pants. I guess I forgot them in the hotel this morning :laugh:

mbrown0772 you didn't even make it out of Bulls Bend with your pants we are using them as a rally flag back here...You just had too much to drink and didn't realize..btw has anyone seen my shoes?

DeletedUser

Well Fast Finger Fred got me:

Total health points
- 155 HP
Total health points
- 127 HP
Fast Finger Fred wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $43 from mbrown0772.

Good Duel FFF

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and the $43.00 came from Grand Blues to you can thank them as well. LOL

DeletedUser16628

Well fred got off his lazy arse did he.Fred I'll be coming for you or you can come get some I'm just 2 minutes from B-B-Texas let's dance And I 've got cash!!!!

DeletedUser

No he did not get up and went to pay him a visit . He was still sitting on his Lazy Boy smoking a cigar. I dont think he even had to move to kick my arse either. LOL Good Luck infiniti.

DeletedUser

Mbrown, be ready I am coming for you! :D

OR, we can duel each other and see? Mail me in-game so we can talk it out.

It seems I can't convince Yoda of stopping the war. So I guess I would have to take you guys out.

Sorry :(

DeletedUser16628

Okay plan B I need to recharge the batteries for the ride as I have 4 other targets out that way fred load up on cash I'll have 200-300-for this duel,

DeletedUser

Good Duel Mbrown. It was close. really just the luck of one hit either way probably got lucking with my dodging pattern. Infiniti I'll go visit the towns around me and see if I can't generate some winnings for our incoming duel. Look forward to it

DeletedUser

Nice duel cao cao. It is tough to duel a balanced soldier with the tactics bonus. Next time bring some cash though.

DeletedUser16628

It's very tough dueling over @ blues as a large amount of them have been hitting the hotel on me just in a nick of time.It's the lower level targets but that would be the day I run I'd sooner get koed trying to win against a higher level player than running and hiding because a higher level dueler has locked on to me because I might get beat.zloba,cao,cao badddboy,andrazzzz they don't do that and have earned my respect some of the others I'm calling out how do you know your going to lose?You just may surprise yourself.

DeletedUser16628

Originally Posted by infiniti99
WOW WOW I 'm reading this and not believing it.There are a few in grand blues I respect as duelers because they are good ones but you sure as hell are not coming my way as I have laid off for the most part dueling your town because I was sick of it. But I do go after the best of who is available @ the time I'm there and I don't need to get fattened up on workers which begs this question,If your not attacking me how can you say anything I'm here for you every day but you attack the workers they are easy money well I say come earn your money come get some.

It's time to restart the engine again as my boy yada yada yada yaks about lame arse victory over me in work cloths.No more work cloths just battle dress now yada!!

Last edited by a moderator: