P&P War between Grand Blues and Bulls Band towns

• Thread starter The Mighty KEMICNI
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I must report

Despite earlier reports, Bulls Bend is operating like a fine-oiled machine. Just go to Grand Blues and look to see who is still not KO'd. I will say that there are some brave fighters at Grand Blues--I have learned to appreciate and respect some; however, it is clear that Bulls Bend is united and organized. Anyone disagree?????????????????:mad:

DeletedUser

My feeling as well mbrown0772 I believe if both towns come together outside forces would be in grave danger. I had conversed with the leadership in Grand Blues and believe a pow wow is in order we can allow our fighters to keep dueling but lets leave the workers on both side alone..We do not need a NAP but orders from leadership to make this effective if anyone from either groups breaks this rule they will be dismissed from our towns and Allies from both sides a punishment fitting the crime. The leaders from Grand Blues are in agreement to this and maybe from this we can form an Alliance which would benefit all..Both side are formable and together I pity the fool who comes in against us.....

DeletedUser

My feeling as well mbrown0772 I believe if both towns come together outside forces would be in grave danger. I had conversed with the leadership in Grand Blues and believe a pow wow is in order we can allow our fighters to keep dueling but lets leave the workers on both side alone..We do not need a NAP but orders from leadership to make this effective if anyone from either groups breaks this rule they will be dismissed from our towns and Allies from both sides a punishment fitting the crime. The leaders from Grand Blues are in agreement to this and maybe from this we can form an Alliance which would benefit all..Both side are formable and together I pity the fool who comes in against us.....

I hope u have talked to leadership before posting this--we are in a position of power! If GB wants to come aboard, great--they are worthy opponents, but if they don't want to, we are equipped to deal with ANYTHING that comes our way!!!

DeletedUser

We are not here to be a bully and a worker NAP would be advantageous to both sides. That makes our workers safe and allows us fighters to continue to kick the crap out of each other. Until that agreement is reached we will continue the raids to protect our town at all costs. This is a game and I like the challenge their fighters provide. Plus they are only 25 minutes away and I sure do like a close fight. :indian:

DeletedUser

I will let Arizona's Mortician speak for us :p

Kid Tex, you slept 1 minute 35 seconds too soon.. Wish you were a bit slow! It would have been good going to attack and get attacked.

This raid got me motivated even more, let's have some more fun soon :)

DeletedUser

cao-cao I have a fast horse and was in trouble health wise I will continue my assault on fighters with Grand Blues but I will not attack workers. I have met several Grand members who are worthy and fight well we will see if the workers on both sides get a chance to do what they are here for..And jkbattle the idea is not to cheapen the game and to step to the plate and do the right thing..We know we have the upper hand and so does Grand Blue they will not surrender nor wil we stop either. But the builders on both sides are innocent and should be treated as such. It is incumbent upon leadership on both sides to make the changes. But I will play this game with respect for both sides and if this is not acceptable I am prepared to move on and if you knew how much I think of BB you know that is a lot for me to say...

DeletedUser

I am always ready for duel, except after infiniti hits me. Man! he is tough.

The idea has been put forward, and it's being discussed. I don't think any much talking about it will make it any better! ;)

DeletedUser

Ok let me come out but I get home field on this one might not make a difference and you will clock me but I will out for you..Plus I made the last trip it is your turn

DeletedUser

I agree

cao-cao I have a fast horse and was in trouble health wise I will continue my assault on fighters with Grand Blues but I will not attack workers. I have met several Grand members who are worthy and fight well we will see if the workers on both sides get a chance to do what they are here for..And jkbattle the idea is not to cheapen the game and to step to the plate and do the right thing..We know we have the upper hand and so does Grand Blue they will not surrender nor wil we stop either. But the builders on both sides are innocent and should be treated as such. It is incumbent upon leadership on both sides to make the changes. But I will play this game with respect for both sides and if this is not acceptable I am prepared to move on and if you knew how much I think of BB you know that is a lot for me to say...

but---it is mbrown and the leadership's decision--not ours. We are soldiers and take orders!!! I am not trying to upset you--you are a good soldier, but we all have to sit back and let the leadership of both towns decide. I too agree that workers should be safe on both sides--I take no pleasure in hitting them, and in fact, I rarely do attack builders unless ordered to do so.

DeletedUser

nothing but respect

Ok let me come out but I get home field on this one might not make a difference and you will clock me but I will out for you..Plus I made the last trip it is your turn

Kid Tex--you have been a great asset to BB, and I don't want u to think any differently. I just want the leadership on both sides to come to an agreement. As for not attacking builders, I agree 100 percent. There is no honor in this; however, if we are at war, we have to do what we have to do. I rarely attack builders and I hate doing so, but until a resolution is made, I will do what I am ordered to do!! Yoda, MBrown, and others--you decide and we will do your bidding!!!:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Kid Tex, 45 minutes from now. I didn't get to have the home advantage ;(

DeletedUser

I've been attacked by grand blues 1 time. Congratz to the party I refer to you lost but at least you tried. I am relatively low level compared to several of the brave grand blues duelers yet they don't attack me. I admit I never carry money, but I am worth some exp points.

Btw I just looked at grand blues mortician and yes they do have more wins than losses, but they received ALOT more ko's than they've dished out. The wins have mostly come against workers from the reports I've seen in our town forum.

DeletedUser

You are in Oklahoma. We come and duel there only for money! :p

Never saw your name before without being sleep though. I always hit the soldiers first. Specially the ones that will deliver me my backside :p

DeletedUser

cao-cao,
Looking forward to the visit..And I am waiting and yeah yeah I got home but you will have it next time only fair:):D:mad::razz::D

DeletedUser

cao-cao wins the duel and gains 3 experience points. Kid Tex did not carry any cash and cao-cao walks away without taking any money.

cao cao ouch!

DeletedUser

It was shere luck :p

We will see about the homeground. I guess you will have to put more effort in dueling.

DeletedUser

Since I don't pack much money that must explain why I never get attacked. LOL

Btw I've been awake for over 36 hours, as I was out of town (irl) and had my guy qued for jobs, not sleep, so I've been awake for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man you guys are a crack up.

Yes yes, no one knows who started this war. I say it was the bulls both me and nick have reports that go back before we had a Morg. And you say it was us.
End of the day who cares who started it, That was at the beginning of time. The time when the agaves started to grow, Maybe that's half the problem bozz, And the Women at Grand rapids?

To be honest the war doesn't bother me either way. I'm a pure builder and personally think not attacking builders is a load of...... They pick there class and they can still duel.
How ever I accept this is the part of the game. And don't duel them usually.
But just look at me. Im a pure builder apart from a handful of points in aim and just look at my duelling record And on my last duel run I got 4 KO's

lickpan passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel
Buttersnack passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel
Bestplayer passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel
Gurthangor passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel

How ever im upset, I attacked and lost alot of duels to The Horsemen who doesn't even have a dam weapon gurrr

As you can see none of them are builders. But I did try to take out your builders before they went to bed darn high HP. I always attack Lickpan As lick has a grey hat and was one of the dulers that hit me before we were at war. Revenge is sweet!!!
I know you guys didn't think I was a builder as you mad lots of claims that im not. In other threads.
But you soon shut your trap when I posted how many hours ive done building and my skill points.
Make the claim again I dear you :D
The reason I have a dueling record like that is because I hide, hide some more then duel then hide. Yes I know sad but im a builder. Just wait intill I convert and I will no longer hide.
And the only reason I win as I always change my aim, Most of your guys will report 1 win then see a reports screen full of lose's
If you guys want to call me out, feel free in other worlds.

As for a lot of your guys not getting dueled. Well how can we? You have what 130+ members! There is no way we can share the love to all of them people. But take a number ill do my rounds
I have my favourites I like to hit as they go CHING CHING. Like Ido pays for most of my hotels at your place and not the cheap rooms either, with just a little something left over to buy the girls a present at the rapids. That's if SushiPus doesn't spank my ass in till I pass out. I don't know how she dose it. But she nailed me a bit running between your towns more then I would care to admit.

Look at me runt.

As for our towns being a strong force if we were allies, well maybe. But we decided not to be apart of any empire at the start of the game. And yours is HUGE. Maybe thats why we bash each others brains out. Our you lack towns you can attack

Now the thing that made me crack up is you talk about how weak we are. No other towns want to stand up to you. Because you are so big
But what's even better, You have 4 towns yet you still need to call in allies. I was told yesterday by 2 of you allies that you were trying to call arm's on our town.
What 130 + guys cant take or 40? But I thought you guys were so tough?
Feel free to call them as you alredy have we will be back again in 48 hours

As for a builders nap. I was told by the man Inf him self that any NAP we have he will only brake by attacking us down the road.
So why bother?
And dose that mean I can or cant duel being a builder lol.
Being a builder dose that mean im only allowed to hit builders :D

I would like to take this time to say. “mess with the bulls, and your get the milk from the cows
And personally I love the cream we make form your cash cows MOWWWW!

And thanks to all our duellers that love to duel. If you want to voice what you think about a builders NAP let me know.
I vote screw it they are about to silver mine! Them cows will pop silver bar's