P&P War between Grand Blues and Bulls Band towns

• Thread starter The Mighty KEMICNI
  • Start date

DeletedUser9887

This is previous quote The 'mighty' Kemicmy or whatever his name is...

"I dont mind duels, but this is ridiculus...im being atacked by duelers 14 times a day, some of them duel me for 3 XP, multiple times a day..."

I don't call that rediculous, I call it a well planned and well executed attack, something you 'duellers' of Grand Blues seriously lack.
But nag all you want, we just got started... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A war??? With Bulls Bend??? How curious??? I wonder how that could have happened??? Hmmmmm.... I'll think about that for a while.

I like games :) I play on a few worlds. I probably don't know anything about this game but I'm sure there are ways to make it fun. I know - my daddy always told me to never try to Bull a Bull******* so it would be silly of me to even try.

Cooking class was fun the other day. We learned how to make Rocky Mountain Oysters. Yummmy!!! I'm looking forward to trying the recipe out for myself.

DeletedUser

You know what is really funny is Grand Blues really is not even worth us wasting our time. They are small and insignificant. I am tired of talking about them. I have better things to do than worry about some weak duelers that can only attack workers. Our towns are almost complete and our workers will be looking for revenge. Until then I am done dealing with them. If you think about it they are not a threat. Kind of like a fly on an elephant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

Bulls bend is a elephants butt, sweet. sounds about right to me.

DeletedUser16628

I'm heading to bed my soldier will be sitting there again all night waiting and as usual he will not be attacked. Brownie time for some new fun my friend a real challenge.

DeletedUser

A great piece of P&P :) Kudos to you Zloba!

You know what is really funny is Grand Blues really is not even worth us wasting our time. They are small and insignificant. I am tired of talking about them. I have better things to do than worry about some weak duelers that can only attack workers. Our towns are almost complete and our workers will be looking for revenge. Until then I am done dealing with them. If you think about it they are not a threat. Kind of like a fly on an elephant.

I was actually thinking you were a bit more mature that to type these stuff. But I guess it happened after you dueled me and lost easily?

No hit
Total health points
- 155 HP
cao-cao wins the duel, gains 26 experience points and steals $21 from mbrown0772.

I do respect Bulls as a well established town. You've got the likes of jkbattle and infiniti who I am proud to fight against. Mbrown is the same of course, even though I didn't like his posts here.

Variorum, is just too tough as well.

But seriously, it's a game. We are here to have fun. Don't make it bigger than it is, and as if you will win something in RL if you won in a duel here.

Enjoy your time, and have fun
-Cao
The Sheriff of Grand Blues

DeletedUser16628

CAO CAO that's a good victory any day of the week over a proven soldier in many worlds so to give respect when it's due is the sign of good gamesmanship as we do the same.Well the pot was simmering and now it's boiling we will have some fun we will catch you boys later in the week.

DeletedUser

But seriously, it's a game. We are here to have fun. Don't make it bigger than it is, and as if you will win something in RL if you won in a duel here.

Well said. I think "certain people" get way too caught up in obsessing over their stats.

DeletedUser

CAO CAO that's a good victory any day of the week over a proven soldier in many worlds so to give respect when it's due is the sign of good gamesmanship as we do the same.Well the pot was simmering and now it's boiling we will have some fun we will catch you boys later in the week.

I am proud of that victory actually, that I even posted it every where :p

We will see if we can cool down that pot, either the easy way or the hard way ;)

DeletedUser

I try to not get caught up in the bickering but Zloba has really got my back up. How can he say that he doesn't know how this started and call us cowards?? After all it started when Grand Blues started to attack our workers!

Cowards?? I duel everyone in your town and yet i only get attacked by Zloba (many thanks again for the xp every day!) Yes i duel people who are at a lower lvl than me, and why not? You seem to think it is ok to duel people who cant defend themselves against you so why should i not do it?

I did mention to Zloba after MBrowns tele that i would only duel him once a day from now on but after reading his posts i think i'm just going to start hitting him every chance i get.

See you guys real soon if your not sleeping again :laugh:

DeletedUser

This is previous quote The 'mighty' Kemicmy or whatever his name is...

"I dont mind duels, but this is ridiculus...im being atacked by duelers 14 times a day, some of them duel me for 3 XP, multiple times a day..."

I don't call that rediculous, I call it a well planned and well executed attack, something you 'duellers' of Grand Blues seriously lack.
But nag all you want, we just got started... :rolleyes:
True, that was me a long time ago:)
The new me is laughing at this 2:)

I try to not get caught up in the bickering but Zloba has really got my back up. How can he say that he doesn't know how this started and call us cowards?? After all it started when Grand Blues started to attack our workers!

Cowards?? I duel everyone in your town and yet i only get attacked by Zloba (many thanks again for the xp every day!) Yes i duel people who are at a lower lvl than me, and why not? You seem to think it is ok to duel people who cant defend themselves against you so why should i not do it?

I did mention to Zloba after MBrowns tele that i would only duel him once a day from now on but after reading his posts i think i'm just going to start hitting him every chance i get.

See you guys real soon if your not sleeping again :laugh:
Im wide awake:)
Well hit me fast, im going on a vacation on Friday...if we dont see each other again, im back on the 22th of February

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Yes I'm still up my dogs just went running through the snow chasing a gosh danged skunk let's not say anymore it sucks.TMK your still up I've had enough of this see you soon and I'm betting your vacation will start sooner than friday!!

DeletedUser

Yes I'm still up my dogs just went running through the snow chasing a gosh danged skunk let's not say anymore it sucks.TMK your still up I've had enough of this see you soon and I'm betting your vacation will start sooner than friday!!

hehe...come and get me!

DeletedUser16628

Does anybody know what a zloba is?I think it's someone who sleeps for 48 hours @ a time!

DeletedUser

Nope ,

it means EVIL in person:)

And yes its a player sleeping in the hotel, resting, because he fought 15 battles today and lost only 3:):ph34r:

OK i have to admit, you vere one of those 3 Ifiniti, but you know how it goes, you take some and you loose some...

Today i got 650 XP...good for me:)

DeletedUser16628

Not bad I was just 390exp in 4 duels but 4 others were so scared they ran to the hotel, why how do they know they could not beat me?I'm done today work calls talk later.SLEEP WELL!!

DeletedUser

It has been a fun battle and hats off to you cao cao you not only beat me, but thoroughly kicked my butt. This is a game and part of what makes this fun is all of the trash talking. Just think, if we did not have this war going on it would be boring. I enjoy the duels and love to see the way a town comes together. Imagine if we ever became allies we would be hell on wheels to stop. :)