P&P War between Grand Blues and Bulls Band towns

• Thread starter The Mighty KEMICNI
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I try to not get caught up in the bickering but Zloba has really got my back up. How can he say that he doesn't know how this started and call us cowards?? After all it started when Grand Blues started to attack our workers!

I've had all my reading of this, you say that we started to attack your workers? Well how come i got attacked (being a worker) even befor we had our mortican built? so unless my town are all hackers and we dont need a mortican to duel then you must be telling porkies!!! :cool:

P.S well said yoda

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as always

Man you guys are a crack up.

Yes yes, no one knows who started this war. I say it was the bulls both me and nick have reports that go back before we had a Morg. And you say it was us.
End of the day who cares who started it, That was at the beginning of time. The time when the agaves started to grow, Maybe that's half the problem bozz, And the Women at Grand rapids?

To be honest the war doesn't bother me either way. I'm a pure builder and personally think not attacking builders is a load of...... They pick there class and they can still duel.
How ever I accept this is the part of the game. And don't duel them usually.
But just look at me. Im a pure builder apart from a handful of points in aim and just look at my duelling record And on my last duel run I got 4 KO's

lickpan passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel
Buttersnack passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel
Bestplayer passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel
Gurthangor passes out. Yoda Program wins the duel

How ever im upset, I attacked and lost alot of duels to The Horsemen who doesn't even have a dam weapon gurrr

As you can see none of them are builders. But I did try to take out your builders before they went to bed darn high HP. I always attack Lickpan As lick has a grey hat and was one of the dulers that hit me before we were at war. Revenge is sweet!!!
I know you guys didn't think I was a builder as you mad lots of claims that im not. In other threads.
But you soon shut your trap when I posted how many hours ive done building and my skill points.
Make the claim again I dear you :D
The reason I have a dueling record like that is because I hide, hide some more then duel then hide. Yes I know sad but im a builder. Just wait intill I convert and I will no longer hide.
And the only reason I win as I always change my aim, Most of your guys will report 1 win then see a reports screen full of lose's
If you guys want to call me out, feel free in other worlds.

As for a lot of your guys not getting dueled. Well how can we? You have what 130+ members! There is no way we can share the love to all of them people. But take a number ill do my rounds
I have my favourites I like to hit as they go CHING CHING. Like Ido pays for most of my hotels at your place and not the cheap rooms either, with just a little something left over to buy the girls a present at the rapids. That's if SushiPus doesn't spank my ass in till I pass out. I don't know how she dose it. But she nailed me a bit running between your towns more then I would care to admit.

Look at me runt.

As for our towns being a strong force if we were allies, well maybe. But we decided not to be apart of any empire at the start of the game. And yours is HUGE. Maybe thats why we bash each others brains out. Our you lack towns you can attack

Now the thing that made me crack up is you talk about how weak we are. No other towns want to stand up to you. Because you are so big
But what's even better, You have 4 towns yet you still need to call in allies. I was told yesterday by 2 of you allies that you were trying to call arm's on our town.
What 130 + guys cant take or 40? But I thought you guys were so tough?
Feel free to call them as you alredy have we will be back again in 48 hours

As for a builders nap. I was told by the man Inf him self that any NAP we have he will only brake by attacking us down the road.
So why bother?
And dose that mean I can or cant duel being a builder lol.
Being a builder dose that mean im only allowed to hit builders :D

I would like to take this time to say. “mess with the bulls, and your get the milk from the cows
And personally I love the cream we make form your cash cows MOWWWW!

And thanks to all our duellers that love to duel. If you want to voice what you think about a builders NAP let me know.
I vote screw it they are about to silver mine! Them cows will pop silver bar's

Your view is partly on and partly off--perhaps it is because of the great distance you ran to get away from the "call to arms". Yes, we did call out to everyone as a show of force after we were called out by one of your own. I believe the result speaks for itself. I don't really remember seeing many outsiders in your town as BB systematically ko'd everyone in your town

Character name Dueling level Experience Duel
OldUn 34 47 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Harsha.. 33 40 Duel not possible for 48 hours
matodato 46 131 Duel not possible for 48 hours
nick123nick 33 40 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Zloba 44 117 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Ghost Walker 34 47 Duel not possible for 48 hours
cremy 34 47 Duel not possible for 48 hours
DonTomas 35 54 Is asleep right now
dravigas 44 117 Is asleep right now
KREATORSLO 33 40 Duel not possible for 48 hours
khd1986 32 33 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Michael Knight 30 19 Duel not possible for 48 hours
badmanbobby 36 61 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Schneemanch 33 40 Duel not possible for 48 hours
cao-cao 35 54 Is asleep right now
harry the hod 34 47 Is asleep right now
javy76 30 19 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ankyankee 24 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Bad.man 31 26 Duel not possible for 48 hours
hickie 26 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jaztromo 31 26 Duel not possible for 48 hours
rickyrich 25 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
steelerstv 30 19 Duel not possible for 48 hours
TheMarksman 24 0 Duel not possible
tofuracer 29 12 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Abhi dangerous 33 40 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Doc Dux 29 12 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gameface 28 5 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gobbelss 29 12 Duel not possible for 48 hours
LifeLeecher 22 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
spider-s 25 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Tigerae 20 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Xodos 28 5 Duel not possible for 48 hours
bhruiz 18 0 Duel not possible
Sven23 21 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
bubbles6606 19 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Shallock 19 0 Duel not possible
Knight Philip 12 0 Is asleep right now

DeletedUser

A war??? With Bulls Bend??? How curious??? I wonder how that could have happened??? Hmmmmm.... I'll think about that for a while.

I like games :) I play on a few worlds. I probably don't know anything about this game but I'm sure there are ways to make it fun. I know - my daddy always told me to never try to Bull a Bull******* so it would be silly of me to even try.

Cooking class was fun the other day. We learned how to make Rocky Mountain Oysters. Yummmy!!! I'm looking forward to trying the recipe out for myself.

Now this is some funny ****! :laugh:
Made this topic worth the read.

DeletedUser

hahaha hey yoda are you a pure builder???:rolleyes: answer and ill tell you why this is so funny.

DeletedUser

The idea was to let builders build Yoda you have open the door to make it worse rather then better..I like many of the players in Grand Blues but I wonder what kind of leader leave his town to save his own neck and leave the town mates to fend for their selves you admitted this in your own post. If I am in a town and my leaders flee why would I want to stay there?

DeletedUser16628

Yella Yoda a pure builder ok and I'm the best dueler in w-11,RIGHT B.S yoda's record is 120-20 is almost better than mine,Really I could careless as he does not care but my point is he's about as pure as the driven snow!Yoda I will treat you just like any dueler if I'm wrong so be it but you are able to beat many duelers including 1 victory over me.Like bill doolin said I'm available 16 hours a day for dueling and have been attacked so few times it's troubling.My respect for many of grand blues players runs deep I do have some great conversations with many of them but it may be time for a new leader

DeletedUser

There is a simple way to solve this problem. Since it appears that both parties have wronged each other at different times and for different reasons, the only way to settle this is for all parties to subject themselves to a small penance. Each member of these towns should sell off all of there equipment and then immediately travel to duel me until they pass out (don't bother stopping at the bank first it will only slow you down). After 48 hours you will feel much better and will be able to start the game again with a clean slate.

Search your heart, you know this is the only way.

Your friend
Fast Finger Fred

DeletedUser

LOL, sure thing fred, let me do a few more jobs first so I can give you as much cash as possible. You hold your breath and I'll be there soon I promise.

DeletedUser16628

Fred your funny. I'd be more than happy to deposit my cash and come and duel you and your bloated dueling record.It would be a refreshing change from the same old same old.

DeletedUser

Fast Finger I am going to finish clearing the forest. I want to make sure I have plenty of cash on me.

It is amazing how smart Yoda is though. Some how he is able to let his whole town get slaughtered while he hides and yet they still defend him. That is some serious leadership. Yoda is also correct about any kind of a NAP. We dont need a NAP because they can not hurt us. Like I said before they are nice close easy targets for our soldiers. The only thing I like better than a close target is a close EASY target.

Way to stand your guns Yoda!!! Dont let your townspeople talk you into a truce. You just keep hiding while they keep losing. LOL

DeletedUser16628

LOL---------------Brownie now that telling like it is I almost fell out of my spinning chair here now that was funny and also the truth.All hail yella yoda!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'd be more than happy to deposit my cash and come and duel you and your bloated dueling record.It would be a refreshing change from the same old same old.

lol all in good fun. I'm ready any time you want. You may even win. What's that old saying... Mess with the bull you get the horns?

Sometimes though, you get a nice piece of Prime Rib charbroiled medium rare... goes well with a baked potato and some (Hanibal Lector voice) Fava Beans mmmm.

I want some new fun as well, but I like it when it travels to me instead. I'm lazy. :p

DeletedUser

Man, I thought I was a pretty active dueler, but over 700 duels already? Do you not sleep, Fred? ;)

DeletedUser16628

Fred I'll grant you your wish and gallop to your town and duel your lazy butt and you better leave some cash to make it worth my while.That many duels all that traveling how many horses have you gone through?Sounds to me like you have been feeding on well fed workers:)I'll catch you in 24-48 and you will know I'm in town or @ least your friends will first.

DeletedUser

sounds good infiniti. Thank you for indulging my laziness :)

And I do sleep RorshackUK I'm just in an active little area. There was a time when I got a lot of visitors which is why my dueling is so high. also I was in a friendly competition with BigTrouble (who is now ahead of me in duels.) I don't get as many visitors now. Although I do get some pretty decent duelers every now and then but not often enough. That's why I'm trying to find new people to come visit our beautiful part of the world, the trees are bigger, the stars brighter and the women have huge... eyes that are very captivating.

DeletedUser

Fast Finger i think I will head your way as well. I am always looking for a little trouble. That after a round through Grand Blues anyway. LOL

DeletedUser

Wooohooo. See now everyone is playing nice again. I'm a problem solver.

DeletedUser

I am playing nice. I am planning on playing with Grand Blues with my Sharp Foil. I am going to share it with them. The sharp end anyway.

DeletedUser

Well I left town before I got word that you guys were coming.
Other wise I would have stayed and keep getting in and out out of bed ever 9 mins. Im nosey and like to see the people in the town. Just on the off chance its one of the grand rapids girls. But I think I smell funny or something they never visit me
But I do like my sleep. And to be honest I don't have an attention span to wait a whole 10minutes.
Find it odd I keep getting this player is safe in a hotel all the time. What dose that mean?

And who ever said I was the leader?I didn't.
Im just the poor sap that gets the unlucky job of wearing the big kick me sign known and the Founders hat.
Most of my guys are leaders as we date back many words.
Any one and everyone has a say. I just send out the result.
Why do you think we get hit down and get back up again and ask for more?
In some cases even foes teamed up to fight as one....how are you doing Nick? :D

Ive run off to go shopping, Im buying some nice building threads. So that's why im out of town.
Then saw I can wear some nice building boots when I go up 1 more level. So saving up for them. Ill be back REAL soon.
And ill bee seeing your cash cows then, as im broke

To be honest I don't really give a toot about what you guys say. Were at war. All I hear is blaa blaa blaa. Stab me
Believe me or not that im a builder. My town knows im a builder as I do so much building.
And when Im koed You only need to look at my guy to see hes sporting a lot of building cloths that don't come cheap. You think I wear them to look sexey?
You will see in the other post that I posted our towns log and my stats. I cant be bothered posting it again. Go look it up
And if im not a builder how do you explain these medals?
Trainee Builder - For levelling up (experience wise) from the experience earnt from construction. (no other medals in field)
Master Builder (Silver) - Believed to be for finishing the upgrade of 10 different levels of the same building, but it must be a shop (Tailor, General Store, Gunsmith)
Architect (Silver) - Awarded for 3000 construction points' worth of work.

But yet I have:
Ruffian (Silver) - Win 100 duels. (I would like to thank the bulls builder for this medal. As with our your support in the past weeks I could not have archived this amazing honour . Big hugs to you guys and keep up he great work, remember I couldn't have done it with out you)

Realy there is only two ways to look at this since your so worried. About me be a builder or not
You either don't think I am, Then you need to feel sorry for my town as im blowing a lot of money.
Or you need to be really scared.
As a builder is bashing you guys bad, and your worried about me now? No need save it for when I convert. When I really do have some duelling skills

Blaa blaa blaaaa war

I am playing nice. I am planning on playing with Grand Blues with my Sharp Foil. I am going to share it with them. The sharp end anyway.

Funny i was going to say the same thing but reaplce grand blues with Cow bends. But ill use the blunt end. Dead people dont give money

Blaa blaa woop woop