Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

An orange falls on your head. You lose 141 hp.

Apparently my town members didn't read the part about the oranges being made of granite!

DeletedUser8054

danger.png
The Sioux chief did not like your offer at all. A horde of Indians starts chasing you. You lose 132 health points.

DeletedUser

A rock fell on your foot. you lose 125 health points.

one of my friend got bullied by a crow, lost 98 health points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 00 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 714 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

This was my first time attempting the job, I was at full health when it killed me. I think one of the funnier things is the 94% motivation. Although I got nothing from the job my motivation still went down, and by the exact same amount as if I'd done it succesfully. Personally after being blown to bits trying to do a job I think my motivation would be much lower if I were trying it again.

DeletedUser

You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 237 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 797 health points.

faint.png

DeletedUser

Transport ammunition

94%

2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 740 health points.
faint.png

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 847 health points.

My motivation wasn't exactly great, but it has definitely decreased now! :)

DeletedUser

this one was tending sheep :)

You instantly become bored, you notice a six shooter on the ground, you commit sucide- Game Over! i died on every world :)

DeletedUser

this one was tending sheep :)

You instantly become bored, you notice a six shooter on the ground, you commit sucide- Game Over! i died on every world :)

:laugh:lol you killed your self :laugh:

DeletedUser

you cut yourself on an agave,you lost 45 health points.
job from picking agaves
them agaves,very spiky,as soon as u pick them,u get a tingle inside ur fingers

DeletedUser

Building bridges:
You fall into the water. You lose 128 health points.

i guess my character doesn't know how to swim or they were shark infested waters

DeletedUser

Building bridges:
You fall into the water. You lose 128 health points.

i guess my character doesn't know how to swim or they were shark infested waters
well if you where on the bridge and 'jumped' off when you hit the would be painful

DeletedUser

you cut yourself on an agave,you lost 45 health points.
job from picking agaves
them agaves,very spiky,as soon as u pick them,u get a tingle inside ur fingers

The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 35 health points.