Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser12584

The fort is under attack. You get struck by a bullet. You lose 91 health points.

DeletedUser

BOOMM you lost 530 HP (transport ammunition)

or some times i'm passed out by doing this job

:laugh:

DeletedUser

The worst i had was building a buidge and i fell off lost143 heath points

Harsha..

A proseceptor thinks that you are cheating him of his share, he attacks you, you lose
256 Health points

DeletedUser1105

You get caught in a battle and get hit by a bullet. You lose 2 health points.

Who's been giving the soldiers bullets made out of marshmallows again?

DeletedUser1105

It was Serving in the Army.

Not as dangerous as I might have thought!

DeletedUser

The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 519 health points.

DeletedUser

You slip and fall on your face into the dung. You lose 1 health point.

Not the worst damage but a still bugger when the Elastoplast won`t stay on. And the nurse`s just laughed. :sad:

DeletedUser

my worst was when i was coal mining and lost 44 health points it aint alot but thats my most

DeletedUser

Transport ammunition

motivation.png

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 414 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

Job finished: Evangelizing Today at 12:08 AM delete
Evangelizing
Motivation
94%
Duration 2 hours
Wages $ 0
Experience points 0 Experience points
Injury The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 693 health points.
Dead faint Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser14907

2 hours
$ 0
0 Experience points
You fall into the water. You lose 341 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you.
You lose 605 health points.
Dead faint Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.
:sad::indian:

DeletedUser

You cut yourself on the blade of your saw. You lose 108 health points.

I was half-way to fainting...

Noobmic

Second place:

Selling guns to Indians

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 33
experience.png
71 Experience points
danger.png
A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 249 health points.
First place:

Evangelizing

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 9
experience.png
101 Experience points
danger.png
The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 324 health points.

DeletedUser

Evangelizing

The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 646 health points

haha i only got 330hp?

DeletedUser

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 9 health points.
Weirdest injury evah.