Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

a big branch falls on you.You hurt your shoulder.You lose 2 health points.

well funny thing a big branch just hit me on the head,but it got my shoulder and i might have been superman for some reason.

DeletedUser

A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 547 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

well dueling is work for me :D so can i post the biggest damage against me?

DeletedUser

Building bridges:
You fall into the water. You lose 128 health points.

i guess my character doesn't know how to swim or they were shark infested waters

True, I lost 390 HP the first time I worked on that job. :mad:
Guess that is my "beginner's luck"

DeletedUser

i didnt get any dmg at selling guns to indians the most was 56 on other world...

DeletedUser4111

For me this a humor epic.....:indian:

The Sioux chief did not like your offer at all. A horde of Indians starts chasing you. You lose 33 health points.

DeletedUser

its not in world2, but i had got a big blow up while ambush n lost 700+ hp, it straigthly sent me back to my grand grand grand grand~~~ father :p

DeletedUser

danger.png
The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 4 health points.

and i wake up with a donkey's foot on my head

argh!!!!!

help!!!!!

DeletedUser

A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 638 health points.

DeletedUser5046

You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 250 health points.

DeletedUser

danger.png
The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 4 health points.

and i wake up with a donkey's foot on my head

argh!!!!!

help!!!!!

OMG Now that is funny what job is that LOL

DeletedUser

"While shining shoes" A unhappy customer kicks you in your face. You lose 3 health points.

DeletedUser

A big rock falls from the ceiling. You lose 15 health points.
Really big rock, i must say..