P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser14189

looks like the almighty dueler decided to take a nap.

Dekkz0r 62 173 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Lol congrats, of the 3 guys that teamed up on me (I must have forgot to go to sleep). I still won 2 of the duels. Still good job, as I tried to get myself ko'd by one of you earlyer.

Victor Kruger you are talking rubbish and you know it.

You all know, we started the same time, I get the best result in the end... Yeah you are pro's man!

Total health points
- 322 HP

Total health points
- 724 HP Dekkz0r wins the duel, gains 155 experience points and steals $32 from nightviperPWN.

]Total health points
- 531 HP

Total health points
- 374 HP Black Ajah wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $17 from Dekkz0r

Total health points
- 200 HP

Total health points
- 648 HP Dekkz0r passes out. pty wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $11 from Dekkz0r.

So So far, only Nightviper and Black Ajah managed a win... Hooray for the rest of your crappy town.. lol

So I forget to sleep once, in the 8 hours I do nothing you manage to hit me 3 times and pass me out.... and now you feel all tingly inside?? Yeah I was right, you are a bunch of incompetent arrogant noobs...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

I don't think Dekkz0r or MadLordDave have ever won a duel against me.

All tactics based, as you notice when you try to duel me...

looks like the almighty dueler decided to take a nap.

Dekkz0r 62 173 Duel not possible for 48 hours

OH and now you gloat, but when your entire town (95%) is passed out its nothing.. lol... Shut up man and drown in your sorrows..

DeletedUser

All tactics based, as you notice when you try to duel me...

OH and now you gloat, but when your entire town (95%) is passed out its nothing.. lol... Shut up man and drown in your sorrows..

I think what you have typed in your character's profile is very fitting.

I agree that you are annoying.

Bald Kirk

DeletedUser14189

I think what you have typed in your character's profile is very fitting.

I agree that you are annoying.

Bald Kirk

Whereas most of the "great" *cough* duellers claim they are so awesome in there profile... Dunno what's worse tbqfh..

DeletedUser

someone has there panties in a knot ;)

i will gloat, and we at RAW DEAL have alot to gloat about

Statistics of the town RAW DEAL
All duels 10035
Duels won 8002
Duels lost 2033
Difference 5969
Passed-out opponents 1748
Passed-out members 266

DeletedUser14189

someone has there panties in a knot ;)

i will gloat, and we at RAW DEAL have alot to gloat about

Statistics of the town RAW DEAL
All duels 10035
Duels won 8002
Duels lost 2033
Difference 5969
Passed-out opponents 1748
Passed-out members 266

Don't you realise now that you all got this vs non-duellers or otherwise noob-duellers?

I mean, nothing wrong with that, but its not really something to gloat about...

Im sorry but your town is getting nowhere near the same numbers vs. me. actually Im 30-5 against you lot now. And I generally don't duel anyone if I get less then 100xp from them. You should try that, duelling someone who can actually fight back, lol.

DeletedUser

going to war with 39 Towns, Plus having RAW bring is Suicide Soldiers (adding them to there fort so they could camp us), plus having RAW bring in other whiny duelers such as yourself. and in this whole war, i think this may be the second time our town was close to being all KO'd. when you get something to brag about, why dont you come back and write about it. and no we dont wanna hear ho tough you are against ppl 10 lvls lower then you, or about how awsome you are cause your lvl 50 and you think a players lvl and there weapon make them a good dueler. how about leave for another 2 years, then come back when you have something worth while to brag about, or something worthwhile to say for that matter.

DeletedUser14189

going to war with 39 Towns, Plus having RAW bring is Suicide Soldiers (adding them to there fort so they could camp us), plus having RAW bring in other whiny duelers such as yourself. and in this whole war, i think this may be the second time our town was close to being all KO'd.
Actually I was gonna join Raw Deal, but then decided I'd join the loosing team for the sake of challenge, which turned out to be the winning side, at that point. (with or without my help.)

when you get something to brag about, why dont you come back and write about it. and no we dont wanna hear ho tough you are against ppl 10 lvls lower then you, or about how awsome you are cause your lvl 50 and you think a players lvl and there weapon make them a good dueler.
Now you are just making an idiot out of yourself...

how about leave for another 2 years, then come back when you have something worth while to brag about, or something worthwhile to say for that matter.
Oh just shut up man you have no point at all.

(And no I do not care if I get banned here. Actually I will be glad not being able to enter this **** hole. This place used to be fun but now that 80% of the first generation players quit we are left with 15-year-old, American, god worshipping, arrogant pieces of ****!)

DeletedUser

oh man, here it goes. yup 8000 duel wins vs workers, because even though all the RAW towns are yet again almost 100% KOd, all the RAW towns according to you guys are made up of workers and noobs. lol. i guess that includes yourself. seriously do yourself a favor and think before you type next time.

DeletedUser

dang, you really wanna get banned on the forums huh? droppin 2 F bombs and the C word. lol, i can just picture you frothing at the mouth and banging your head on the wall. LOL

DeletedUser20647

plus having RAW bring in other whiny duelers such as yourself

Whiny? dunno bout this, looks more like crying on the forum, look:

Lol congrats, of the 3 guys that teamed up on me (I must have forgot to go to sleep). I still won 2 of the duels. Still good job, as I tried to get myself ko'd by one of you earlyer.

So I forget to sleep once, in the 8 hours I do nothing you manage to hit me 3 times and pass me out.... and now you feel all tingly inside?? Yeah I was right, you are a bunch of incompetent arrogant noobs...

DeletedUser14189

dang, you really wanna get banned on the forums huh? droppin 2 F bombs and the C word. lol, i can just picture you frothing at the mouth and banging your head on the wall. LOL

So what is taking you so long, report me, while you still can!

DeletedUser23737

Yeee Haaaa!! This thread just got really interesting! :)

I feel like this is my confession corner! :)

Firstly Dekk, congrats on coming in and meeting our town! :) It was nice to lose that duel to you. You have a sound strategy of being a higher level dueler and dueling players lower than you. It works... and the joy of winning is still there!... well.. i certainly find it fun! :)

I find it sad that you missed out all the hilarity of leveling up while dueling... I have some 300+ ko's all affectionately written on my profile, chronicling my path to 1000 wins.... and yes... pretty much all were players lower than me, builders & adventurers.... Still a lot of fun! :)

Lastly... L8dygaga.... yup... i have done 128 quests... a few more of late... the truth is i love shopping and doing quests... and recently... KO'ing all the builders and adventurers i can lay my hands on in W11...

:)

There...

Max. :)

DeletedUser16008

No just try to write properly next time.

There you go reported in Public

Will someone do something about this Potty mouth ? .... for someone so experienced there is NO excuse...

Honestly Young man you should be ashamed of conducting yourself on an open forum so crassly.

Try taking a chill pill or better still a cold shower before reacting in such an overboard and unintelligent manner.

Such outbursts suggests you have issues you poor chap :D

DeletedUser15169

Woe! What happened! I never relized a simple argument about what is better (0%mot vs XP Dueler) would generate this much hard feeling. Some people can't realize this is JUST A GAME! (I know Ive been guilty of it myself before, but I came to the proper realization with the help of some of the veteran game players)

DeletedUser

Just a game! Just a game!?! No The West is real life! the game is what I am forced to do in-between dueling.

I agree though. I wish my life was simple enough that getting ko'd was the most dramatic thing that could happen to me in a day.

FFF