Adventure's are now Builders ?

DeletedUser

Yoda if you want to brag try and duel me one day and see what happens. Oh thats right you got to get out of the hotel for more than 10 minutes for that to happen. You and your town are pathetic. Most of our soldiers have lost interest in your town because you are so easy to beat.

OH brownie, thats why you allways wait for me to do a job:), you wait for a builder to come out and play...well, well, let me tell you why you guys dont visit us so often anymore...simply, becouse only 5 of you have the courage to duel us, everyone else looses against even our lowest dueler, and its your fault, you made us strong...thanks for the spinach!

DeletedUser

who are these five you talk about?

Well FuriousG, [URL="javascript:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:695279},'695279');"]mbrown0772[/URL], Variorum, Sushipus

Sakarbal
but well he dueled me today in my work clothes and i lost all respect for him,

so nope, you are right, only 4:)

DeletedUser

I've dueled your best. When i lost, i congratulated. When I won, i said nothing. I don't see you challenging our best duelers!

DeletedUser

show me one report

where u challenged and beat one of our top duelers, and I will take back everything I said about you....fair enough? I'm talking about someone who is at least the same level as you and is an active dueler. I'm waiting...:blink:

DeletedUser16628

71 of my duels are @ grand blues and 67 are victories and only 14 are against builders with 1 loss.most of my duels are against zloba,andrazz,steelerstv,cao cao,baddboy and a few others.

DeletedUser

Here I'll help settle this...

Have the best duelers in both your towns come duel me.

Each dueler must carry at least 500 on them though.

You guys can even work together and attack within the same 10 minutes. After I go back to town and bank the money I'll tell you who I thought was the best. :)

DeletedUser16628

Well I'm heading out west to duel a few and we will see how things shake out.There seems to be lot's of fun to be had!

DeletedUser

TMK you are funny person. We have put your town to sleep many times. Most of your townspeople dont post their duels because they are ashamed of always losing to us. You only have 2 good duelers in your town, badboy and cao-cao. We own everyone else. Dueling your town is like taking a sucker from a baby. It is easy to do but you got to listen to all of the crying and whining afterwards.

DeletedUser21360

Here I'll help settle this...

Have the best duelers in both your towns come duel me.

Each dueler must carry at least 500 on them though.

You guys can even work together and attack within the same 10 minutes. After I go back to town and bank the money I'll tell you who I thought was the best. :)
Thats not fair fred. You'll get all the money. Where is my cut?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you will have to lodge your complaints with our accounting department. please fill out the WMM-13 in triplicate and it will be processed by one of our representatives as soon as possible. :)

... I guess I never really was good at sharing. hmm.

DeletedUser

Hey guys long time i havent written something on this forum, well i was on vacation...

Now i dont know why Brown got banned, a pitty, he was a good dueler, i also dont know what happened to others.

I need duels:)
So anyone who is willing to hit me, please hit the duel button on my profile:)

(for the ones, who get offended fast, this is not a offending writing, mere a cry for help, i want to climb lvls, but only with jobs this is not so easy:))