Adventure's are now Builders ?

DeletedUser

This is a little offtopic ,but I am lvl 11 now and was lvl 10. I decided to hit a couple greenhorns which were lvl 8 and 9 No idea what class they were.My town has a do not hit builders policy unless prevoked i honor it. lvl 10 is a weird lvl as your best targets are the greenhorns.am I on santa's naughty list now?

Deleted User - 1278415

well if we add in soliders who have construction medals then yes we have beat the dead horse to a pulp then.

As I couldn't believe I found a solider on w11 who has it in his sig that if your dueling him then your dueling a builder, cause he has a medal to prove it. :blink: gee if that is the going standard then everyone pick up a hammer and get your self a medal and no one gets dueled anymore.

Global peace in the West was found on this day.:dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about duelers? :ph34r:

Duelers shouldn't be dueled either, they are the weaker class...

good etiquette should be don't attack workers, adventurers, and duelers.

Also, any soldier in their work clothes shouldn't be attacked either.

Another thing, soldiers that are 2 levels or lower than another soldier shouldn't be attacked.

There should be a telegram sent to another player before dueling to meet at High Noon for a formal duel.

I'd like that. :p :p

DeletedUser

But then you always get messages like these when hitting a adveturer. Now see this just actually want to hit him more. If he had said nicely what his problem was I probably would feel different but getting cocky is just stupid. :razz:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You must feel real proud to beat a defenseless adventurer like me! Do you also like pushing little kids down into the mud, kicking puppies, spitting into old ladies faces? Because when you duel me that is pretty much the equivalent. You should be ashamed of yourself. In my profile it says that I DON'T DUEL and to please respect that and not DUEL ME! Don't try to rationalize your behavior by saying "it's just a game" or "that's what everyone else does." That doesn't make it right.

DeletedUser

Hehehehe! That's class :)

I currently play in 4 worlds, and I have 1 of each class. My builder is in W11, and gets trodden on every 2 days without fail, at which point I get 48 hours of peace and quiet before I get jumped again. Such is life.

I'm with the comment from Clint Eastwoods earlier: everyone is fair game, but I tend not to attack builders with my dueler or soldier - that, however, is _my choice_. Not a requirement, just something that I feel is a little more fair. Personal opinion, however! As far as the actual game goes, I reiterate: everyone is fair game.

And if you want to build *EDIT: or adventure* and not get dueled... go play some version of Sim Farm.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You must feel real proud to beat a defenseless adventurer like me! Do you also like pushing ******ed kids down into the mud, kicking puppies, spitting into old ladies faces? Because when you duel me that is pretty much the equivalent. You should be ashamed of yourself. In my profile it says that I DON'T DUEL and to please respect that and not DUEL ME! Don't try to rationalize your behavior by saying "it's just a game" or "that's what everyone else does." That doesn't make it right.

He compared himself to a little kid :huh:

DeletedUser16628

In my humble opinion builders or adventurer if they are unarmed and we are not @ war will not be touched by my towns.If the builder or adventurer starts to arm themselves with guns and hatchets then it's fair game but we are still early in w-11 for that.If you want to see what happens if you hit one of my builders come and attack one and we will come over and put your whole town down for 48 quick fast and in a hurry just ask grand blues!!It's like I always say you mess with the bull you get the horns!

Deleted User - 1278415

He compared himself to a little kid :huh:

I was just going to post that..:razz: kudos Nashy. But I was going to be PC about it.. physically challenged!

You must feel real proud to beat a defenseless adventurer like me!
Yep we do... I'd like to schedule my duelers to come sit for tea with you sometime.

Do you also like pushing little kids down into the mud, kicking puppies, spitting into old ladies faces? Yep every given Sunday, those kids do fight back the power of an ox blind em with mud makes it easier, those pitbull-puppies can kill when fully grown, and those old ladies were just asking for it, I tell ya. I think they enjoyed it.:razz:

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion builders or adventurer if they are unarmed and we are not @ war will not be touched by my towns.If the builder or adventurer starts to arm themselves with guns and hatchets then it's fair game but we are still early in w-11 for that.If you want to see what happens if you hit one of my builders come and attack one and we will come over and put your whole town down for 48 quick fast and in a hurry just ask grand blues!!It's like I always say you mess with the bull you get the horns!

What a joke

I am from the Grand Blues.

I'm going to go as far as to call you a Hypocrite

I'm a pure builder and am one of the leaders. From day one I was attacked by your guys.
One that comes to mind: Lickpan.
I sent him a message saying “we don't attack builders but keep attacking ours that will soon change”
I got a reply saying sorry he didn't know I was a builder. How you don't know what a builder is is beyond me. Then he attacked again a few hours later.
6 more attacks and unanswered messages to your guys asking if these are intended attacks.
I asked for reports if yours were attacked. None were presented so I sent some men to say hi to yours.

Im still a pure builder and spend a lot of time duelling at the Bulls bashing there builders. Not because I want to but because we're out numbered 120 to 35.

I read these forums a lot, never comment, but you have slagged us off for the last time and I'm calling you out.
You say we bashed your builders, prove it!!! I can prove you did.

So I'm now a pure builder that wears duelling clothes.
And only earlier today:

Duel: infiniti99 vs. Yoda Program On 1/26/10 5:49 AM

Total health points -56 HP
Total health points - 113 HP
Yoda Program wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $31 from infiniti99.

infiniti99
my first loss in 87 duels good work.

Yoda Program
Im just as surpised as you. Ill make sure im awake in an hour if u want to have another pop. And ill make sure i randomly change my aim ect :D
infiniti99
Yes but I have been told I'm one of the best so you have done what none of your other duelers could do they don't really come close nice work.
infiniti99
Well I'm not ashamed but I just got my butt handed to me by a builder.yes I'll try that again
Yoda Program
Lol dont worrie im beting the snot out of alot of your guys. Lickpan is my persoanl boxing back right now. That one started a lot of this mess.

And recived:

Duel: mbrown0772 vs. Yoda Program Today at 7:26 AM

Yoda Program passes out. mbrown0772 wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $7 from Yoda Program

Normally I would never post telegrams. But you have posted a few of mine already. I try to keep things clean.
Don't mess with the bulls: what a joke. So what, 120 guys from your towns with the help of allies/empire managed to KO 30 members?
Clap clap.
But.... we're still at your town!

So you have made the claim. Prove your claim.

DeletedUser

What a joke

I am from the Grand Blues.

I'm going to go as far as to call you a Hypocrite

I'm a pure builder and am one of the leaders. From day one I was attacked by your guys.
One that comes to mind: Lickpan.
I sent him a message saying “we don't attack builders but keep attacking ours that will soon change”
I got a reply saying sorry he didn't know I was a builder. How you don't know what a builder is is beyond me. Then he attacked again a few hours later.
6 more attacks and unanswered messages to your guys asking if these are intended attacks.
I asked for reports if yours were attacked. None were presented so I sent some men to say hi to yours.

Im still a pure builder and spend a lot of time duelling at the Bulls bashing there builders. Not because I want to but because we're out numbered 120 to 35.

I read these forums a lot, never comment, but you have slagged us off for the last time and I'm calling you out.
You say we bashed your builders, prove it!!! I can prove you did.

So I'm now a pure builder that wears duelling clothes.
And only earlier today:

Duel: infiniti99 vs. Yoda Program On 1/26/10 5:49 AM

Total health points -56 HP
Total health points - 113 HP
Yoda Program wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $31 from infiniti99.

infiniti99
my first loss in 87 duels good work.

Yoda Program
Im just as surpised as you. Ill make sure im awake in an hour if u want to have another pop. And ill make sure i randomly change my aim ect :D
infiniti99
Yes but I have been told I'm one of the best so you have done what none of your other duelers could do they don't really come close nice work.
infiniti99
Well I'm not ashamed but I just got my butt handed to me by a builder.yes I'll try that again
Yoda Program
Lol dont worrie im beting the snot out of alot of your guys. Lickpan is my persoanl boxing back right now. That one started a lot of this mess.

And recived:

Duel: mbrown0772 vs. Yoda Program Today at 7:26 AM

Yoda Program passes out. mbrown0772 wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $7 from Yoda Program

Normally I would never post telegrams. But you have posted a few of mine already. I try to keep things clean.
Don't mess with the bulls: what a joke. So what, 120 guys from your towns with the help of allies/empire managed to KO 30 members?
Clap clap.
But.... we're still at your town!

So you have made the claim. Prove your claim.

hahah hello yoda the facts are you's all did get k.o'd so accept the facts and look for the dueling section to place your win and passing outs

DeletedUser

Aisea, again you prove that you dont know sqat...

Look at the saloon in Grand Blues, and you will see me wide awake, please press duel, but you wont do it, ha?
Becouse you fear a KO:)
Today only 1 person from your town atacked me...
And another thing, i dont care if your Bulls band family has 300 members, only 4 can beat me in a duel, and my lvl is 23:)
Wait until im lvl 24:)

Well let me put it like this: i dont like it that builders get atacked, and Lickpan (wow what a name) clearly know who he was atacking, he just feared to get atacked back:)

DeletedUser

hahha mate i cant find your name????

and i will duel you even if i lose its alright because i had the balls to duel you haha
and your calling me out even when you know im only level 17 hahah nice you are showing you are very tough weakling!!

DeletedUser

Once more:

My nickname is Zloba on W11...

And if you are only lvl 17, than dont brag and throw strong words...i thought you are a higher lvl, the way you talked:)

Oh, in fact you dueled me...

Total health points
- 38 HP

Total health points
- 263 HP Zloba wins the duel and gains 17 experience points. aisea did not carry any cash and Zloba walks away without taking any money.

how much did i leave you?
And please lvl up so you will stand a chance against me next time:)

DeletedUser

about the weakling stuff:

your guy is lvl 31, dueling lvl 34:

Total health points
- 58 HP

Total health points
- 191 HP Zloba wins the duel and gains 74 experience points. Oicirava did not carry any cash and Zloba walks away without taking any money.

How weak is that?
I have more reports...:)

DeletedUser

dueling

You are a solid dueler--I will admit that; however, I have a hard time believing that only 4 members of BB towns can beat you. I lost to you in our only duel by a close margin. We are specced the same, and you landed one more blow than I did. I telegrammed you and congratulated you on the win--as i do every time i lose. There are always people out there that can beat you on a given day. You may also be more of a defensive dueler--Idk. Either way, you are a worthy opponent, and that is what makes the game more interesting.

DeletedUser

i have nothing against you other guys, you are good and worthy opponents...
Its just i hate people who talk and write crap becouse they feel that on paper they are strong...take aisea, the way he writes, you would think he is the uber dueler...i defeated him with my eyes closed...

I dont know if there are more of you to beat me, i dont get so much atacks from your bunch lately...i was trying to say that from the bunch that atacked me, i lost against 4, and there were over 40 duels lately...im not a defence dueler, my aim just isnt what it should be:)))

If you wanted to say im a resistance dueler...hm, that could be true...

DeletedUser

I understand

I might know a little about that build as well:) I know where you are coming from. Talk is cheap. I try to let my actions speak for me. Usually, people only hear from me when I lose--then I tip my hat.