Adventure's are now Builders ?

DeletedUser

Once more:

My nickname is Zloba on W11...

And if you are only lvl 17, than dont brag and throw strong words...i thought you are a higher lvl, the way you talked:)

Oh, in fact you dueled me...

Total health points
- 38 HP

Total health points
- 263 HP Zloba wins the duel and gains 17 experience points. aisea did not carry any cash and Zloba walks away without taking any money.

how much did i leave you?
And please lvl up so you will stand a chance against me next time:)

even before i dueled you i knew i was going to lose hahah:laugh:

but i still did, better then you calling me out and me not answering so in the end i stood up for myself and got the big boot who care's :p

not me:laugh::D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's just be honest here

What makes a great town is an enemy. That is what bands people together and keeps them on their toes. I like that we have someone who is willing to stand up and fight. I actually kind of admire it. Grand Blues isn't what it is without BB, and BB isn't what it is without GB. I think deep down inside, we all agree with this!

Deleted User - 1278415

Ok to build on this topic... adventurer the new worker?!? what about ninja workers being the new solider!... workers attacking workers on w11... do you feel that is just as legal... or will attacking another towns workers get the town worked up just like a dueler/solider/adventuer would when attacking a town worker would be... or is it looked at well worker attacked another worker?

DeletedUser

Good point

This is something that does come up quite a bit lately. Workers are not really bad duelers early in the game. They have high health and usually high vigor. With the right clothing (which they can afford better than most), they can be solid duelers early on. Many pose as workers so they will be left alone, and they prey on real workers. I would say if a worker's dueling level is 5+ over his normal level, he is no dueler!! I don't care how many times he was challenged--he would have had to win a bunch of them, which makes him not a builder.

DeletedUser16628

Thanks yoda now everybody knows I lost to a builder.It happens it's not the first time and that's good for you just make sure not to lump me jk mbrown and and a few others in on this bashing the builder B.S.I have no problem taking on your best players as it brings the best out of me.Look forward to our next attack already.

DeletedUser

I would say if a worker's dueling level is 5+ over his normal level, he is no dueler!! I don't care how many times he was challenged--he would have had to win a bunch of them, which makes him not a builder.

Is the bit I have highlighted in red, correct?

I would have thought that a builder with +5 dueling level above his normal level is not just a builder.

Neil (still noobing)

DeletedUser

apparently

you have not been around long. If a so-called builder is leveling up dueling, then he/she is not a pure builder--some people hide under the radar as builders, but they duel as much as soldiers.

DeletedUser16628

Yoda is not a pure builder if he was he would never even come close to beating me.As it is I'm taking steps to assure that never happens again or not for a long time anyway.

DeletedUser

Is he a ninja builder? I am yet to see one of those, it would be a strange experience.

DeletedUser16628

Yes he very well could be one but I have upgraded again and will hit him real hard.Adventurers are never an issue hit them hard they should not be in a town anyway that's their problem.

DeletedUser

lol infiniti99 still upset you got knocked about by builder i see

I am a pure builder apart from 6 points in aim. Only so i can shot up your builders and get head shots :ph34r:.
Normaly i wouldnt do that but when at war even builders fight. And i love the coin yours give me. Better then iron mining.

If you dont belive me, not that i realy care. You only need to see that im the main builder in the town.

Stop crying and get over it, Why i convert then you can cry

DeletedUser

infiniti99

He is not crying--just answering the question of the post. The discussion went towards dueling workers and adventurers. He is just saying that not all workers are really just workers.

DeletedUser

Yoda if you want to brag try and duel me one day and see what happens. Oh thats right you got to get out of the hotel for more than 10 minutes for that to happen. You and your town are pathetic. Most of our soldiers have lost interest in your town because you are so easy to beat.

DeletedUser16628

Yup true that!Ready to have some fun again though been sitting here for 2 days and grand blues just attacks our builders I'm right here come get some!

DeletedUser

pic was too big, changed to link

O my that is a crack up.
Your trying to call a builder out to duel.... Ya right I think not. I know what will happen. You will bet my ass down. And you call us pathetic?
If you cant beat a builder then somethings wrong with your build.... o ya that's right my bad.
I wasn't bragging. To be honest I didn't really care at the time. But what do you expect when you run your mouth off about us?

Well yes of course I use tricks and duck in and out of hotels like bugs bunny. Im a builder been hunted by 130 guys.
You have 40 guys in our whole sector your 130 guys can duel. And they are all my town members. So ya im pretty sure I know the tactics that's needed for a pure builder duelling. Pick your targets and hide from the rest
And yes I bash your builders. But nothings wrong with a builder bashing builders is there?

Yes I would believe your guys are getting sick of duelling us. They would walk over and have 2-3 people awake that they are able to hit. When we go over its like being a child in a lollies shop. You just don't know what one to pick.

My point is really this, Even though your a builder your not helpless when it comes to war.
Pick your targets and duel in till you pass out, Better to die on my turns then someone else's
And I know you don't believe im a builder. I almost fell over when I landed my name on your morg
of:
Bulls Bend Arizona
400 hit, OUCH

But I do have 6 points in aim and wear cloths to duel. My aim is so I can stab your builders in the head and make a real mess of them :D

Now my question to you is, Why are you slagging us off in this thread. You have gone way left field.

Fact is im a builder and I duel. Builder ARE NOT helpless. They just have to be more cunning than there foe. And to be honest that's not hard in this case.

And to prove that I am infact a builder that duels

morg.png

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/Yoda_Program/Skills.png

Townmembers.png

DeletedUser

Oh no, you've given away the secrets of your duelling build. :O
+1 swimming, of course! Why didn't I think of it? :D

DeletedUser

his level is 37 and his dueling level is 46

pure builder my a$$