Announcement: Federation Partial NAP Policy

DeletedUser

Claudia....your little middle ground approach doesn't work. You're just another troll. Every single anti-cheater knows it. We got your number. Why don't you go ahead and volunteer the identity of your accounts on world 9?

You seem to be everywhere at once.

It's called being devils advocate - you should try it it's fun - It does mean you have to keep perspective though, which I'm guessing right now you are finding a little difficult..
All I have done so far is asked pertinant questions and provided a little data to back some of them up..
You should try it some time, it will get you further than lowering the tone to a playground level :D
If you keep hurting my feelings I might have to go run to teacher :p

DeletedUser

We KO your punks night and day and will continue to do so. You're a punk.

Hmm. Only one thing I can really say to that...

Statistics of the town Galts Gulch-OPEN
All duels 1516
Duels won 670
Duels lost 846
Difference -176
Passed-out opponents 51
Passed-out members 98

'Nuff said?

DeletedUser

Stats aren't everything Silverado ;P

its quality not quantity thats forcing quite a few of your best fighters into 48 hours hibernation isn't it? :) (but yes our stats may still not be as good for a few reason I'm sure everyone knows and I'm to lazy to type again lol)

DeletedUser

Galts Gulch-OPEN hmmm sounds fun there, I'll have a visit one day LOL (//.-)v

DeletedUser

1. This NAP declaration "should" be dispensable but I know how it is to be a low level Soldier or Dueller who drools for some EXP for free. And its a game after all. The anonymity of the web reveals the true moral standards of some fellows. So I guess its a fine thingy you are proposing!
2. This mortician stats crap is just bunk! Since I left SSC I`ve been duelled by 2 or 3 members of the so called "Federation". Where came all this KO`s from?
I thought this would be under your level, as I know you as nice chap silverado! Its like this poor boys who have a KO list on their personal profile. (filled with workers and adventurers in the best case...)) But if that keeps them happy and proud they shall stick to it. ;) (Jep, its hard and gutsy to duel high level soldiers with some points in tactics.... I know)
3. Some people take this game really serious. But nobody can determine another one. The worst thing that can happen is a 48h working break to earn decent cash! So why aren`t we just all good sports in this game? I got insulted too. But hey, that are poor persons who need to do such things! Maybe they are underdogs in RL or lousy loosers!:nowink:
Lets keep some fun!
4. @Silverado: As you konw, I wanted a truce between SSC and Middleton but I like the challenge. Without that the game would be boring and to that you would certainly agree!

See you and your lads on the field (maybe I can get some EXP for free too?!? Unholy would like the same I guess ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. This NAP declaration "should" be dispensable but I know how it is to be a low level Soldier or Dueller who drools for some EXP for free. And its a game after all. The anonymity of the web reveals the true moral standards of some fellows. So I guess its a fine thingy you are proposing!
2. This mortician stats crap is just bunk! Since I left SSC I`ve been duelled by 2 or 3 members of the so called "Federation". Where came all this KO`s from?
I thought this would be under your level, as I know you as nice chap silverado! Its like this poor boys who have a KO list on their personal profile. (filled with workers and adventurers in the best case...)) But if that keeps them happy and proud they shall stick to it. ;) (Jep, its hard and gutsy to duel high level soldiers with some points in tactics.... I know)
3. Some people take this game really serious. But nobody can determine another one. The worst thing that can happen is a 48h working break to earn decent cash! So why aren`t we just all good sports in this game? I got insulted too. But hey, that are poor persons who need to do such things! Maybe they are underdogs in RL or lousy loosers!:nowink:
Lets keep some fun!
4. @Silverado: As you konw, I wanted a truce between SSC and Middleton but I like the challenge. Without that the game would be boring and to that you would certainly agree!

See you and your lads on the field (maybe I can get some EXP for free too?!? Unholy would like the same I guess ;))
1. Thank you.

2. Of course it is, but look at it from my point of view. There was this moron calling me a "punk" and suggesting they KO more of ours than we do of theirs. The simple answer was to display their mortician stats disproving his absurd claims... or at least it made more sense than replying in similar immature fashion.

3. It's easy to accuse someone of being "serious" about something like this when our only dealings with that person are remote, via telegrams and forums. Impressions can be extremely misleading. Confusing passion with seriousness is very common, for instance. ;)

4. It's frankly a little hypocritical to talk about wanting a truce and then doing something that's bound to have the exact opposite effect... but whatever. Hypocrits seem to abound these days! Let's get on with just playing the game, eh?

DeletedUser

:) You know that I truly wanted it and Daija knows it too, but if you two can`t jump over your shadows and make the first step it ain`t no longer my problem! I really don`t care who betrayed who and when and in which way because this is all past and can`t get changed in the first place. Only thing you can change is the future in present actions.

I ride where I like it best and with friendly folk I can have fun with! So thanks for naming me a hypocrite. It ain`t a great challenge in the long run to sit in SSC and KO everyone in middleton (Yes I was part of that attack). I prefer the freedom this game offers!

@point 3: Jep, you must be the most passionate player in this world! :D And its cool you are there because without you it would be boring somehow!

Cheers

DeletedUser

Well, I think on one know the true about all that trouble of KO the adventurers and workers from middletown. Let me explain this to finish this crap discussion about "silverado is a punk and leaded all those duelers to ko the middletow workers when we had a NAP!11111111!!!"

First of all, silverado was very fidel to the terms of the NAP. The duelers(including me) was tired of all that peace. We asked everyday to silverado break that nap. We could not get any XP without have to travel to very long distances. Silverado always said that who break that NAP was going to be fired and chased to death. What happen then? Me and some other duelers was very angry with all that peace. No alliance, just an idiot nap...so we decided to atk without say anything. The result was those kos. Silverado fired us when he saw without questing. He just looked after every single member who atked that day and said: "I keep what I say, I'll not let you break anything that I constructed. If I need to fire every member from Silversnake I'll do it."

Well that is it. Silverado didin't managed to make us do stealth atks.

You can ask, why I come back to SSF? Well, in the end I rly don't know. My true intention was show that we can easly manage a war against middletown. They was and are weeker than SSF. They only have a minimus chance now, cause they have an alliance with chang an. If they hadnt, all middletown federation was going to be massacred(more) and I think that every single member was going to leave.

This is what I think, if you belive me or not, I rly don't care. Continue blaming silverado for this if you want, but the true was spoken, and just to reiforce, silverado had nothing with that atk against the middletown builders. That was a riot.

DeletedUser3543

So, basically, what you are saying is the leader of SSF is weak and you guys were easily able to pull of a coup?

Interesting....

DeletedUser

LOL. That was such an amazing twist of what Livia was actually saying, you must be Ripp3r's star pupil!! ;)

@Venus - Saying one thing and then doing the exact opposite is hypocritical, whichever way you cut it. As you're aware I never had a problem with you "betraying" the Federation (as some see it) whilesoever you were fighting for anyone other than Middleton. That's the nature of the game and keeps things interesting. But trying to broker a peace agreement, leaving the Federation when it failed because you objected to the ongoing war, but then at the end of the day fighting on the opposite side and essentially only prolonging the war, then yes, that IS hypocritical! But it's also amusingly ironic. Well, it tickles me, anyway. :D

DeletedUser

LOL. That was such an amazing twist of what Livia was actually saying, you must be Ripp3r's star pupil!! ;)

Aww, shooks silverado. thats the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me ,-) (although I don't twist words!!, but I appreciate a mention ;P)

and in Venus' defence, theres no way one person can prolongue a war that not one person can single handedly stop. and Fighting against the ppl who enforced something you disagree with is what some ppl call a way of life. so in my rose tinted eyes I don't think its hypocritical.

Rip

DeletedUser3543

LOL.

Nice to see you getting in the spirit of PnP and not getting all worked up and angry :p

DeletedUser

OH in the End I made you laugh! After all a good thing! ;)

Thanks Rip for your statement!

Prolonging??? You know that nobody can win a war in this particular game! So there won`t be winners! Maybe you are the nicest guy in this game who never really intended this "war" but were overruled by your members or overthrown in a riot as Livia stated in her post... There`s no way to control the actions of other players... OHHHH I`ll throw you out of my nice town is really a bad threat... :D.

In this stupid "war" you have to take the side of the weaker if you want the agressor come to sense! Why is the war still going on if my action are only prolongings.... tell me please how and when you want to stop it?! :)

In the meantime I`ll have my fun with my mates and visit your town from time to time to shop some EXP if possible...

(P.s: I know that the breach of the NAP wasn`t really a riot but a planned attack as I myself was involved... we took out all we could hit in Middleton that particular time, it was fun somehow ;) (Dont understand me wrong but to KO around 40 players in 2 hours needs planning and this is a ability of silverado I have to admit))

DeletedUser

Reposting...this time with a better language :pPP

MisterGadilf:
You guys simple can't understand that NO ONE can control and hold any city. What silverado shoud do? Come here in my home, slap my face and say: "If you atk middletown, I kill you!!111!"

If you rly think he is a crap leader, do better. I doubt you can.

DeletedUser3543

Reposting...this time with a better language :pPP

MisterGadilf:
You guys simple can't understand that NO ONE can control and hold any city. What silverado shoud do? Come here in my home, slap my face and say: "If you atk middletown, I kill you!!111!"

If you rly think he is a crap leader, do better. I doubt you can.

I have three towns on three worlds.

People tend to do as they're told by the councillors and founders.

Perhaps it's the way people are asked / told to do things that they respond to without staging a coup ;)

DeletedUser

The actual "coup" was precisely three people refusing to hold to the NAP we had with Middleton at the time, who were promptly dismissed as soon as I became aware of what was happening (i.e. they were in the process of attacking Middleton).

Hardly the most successful "coup" ever, all considered... :D

DeletedUser3543

The actual "coup" was precisely three people refusing to hold to the NAP we had with Middleton at the time, who were promptly dismissed as soon as I became aware of what was happening (i.e. they were in the process of attacking Middleton).

Hardly the most successful "coup" ever, all considered... :D

You let them back!!

What does that say to people who might be planning a coup in the future?

'It's alright chaps, it'll only be a temporary displacement' :)

DeletedUser

You let them back!!

What does that say to people who might be planning a coup in the future?

'It's alright chaps, it'll only be a temporary displacement' :)

Just for the sake of clarity I think it should be mentioned that there was indeed one coup, led by a Terror brother in which 3-4 people were indeed removed, but in his defense he only invited SOME of them back just in time for the attacks he led while still NAP'd after the KOs from the coup wore off.

Those follow up attacks, after KOs wore off, are the attacks that Venus is referencing with the following statement.

(P.s: I know that the breach of the NAP wasn`t really a riot but a planned attack as I myself was involved... we took out all we could hit in Middleton that particular time, it was fun somehow ;) (Dont understand me wrong but to KO around 40 players in 2 hours needs planning and this is a ability of silverado I have to admit))

Was two separate occassions, just wanted to clarify - now all the frequent posters can carry on lol