Announcement: Federation Partial NAP Policy

DeletedUser

He didn't inveted all back. Was just me. I showed m intentions to him, I was not wanting to destroy the hole federation, just show my point. After this I asked him to come back, and we talk during one weak before he invete me back. I wasn't aware about what was going on about this subject so I act without think. After this I saw how good he is and how hard is to hold so many players. I think that I only stayed that cause I proved my value. And I never did anything wrong again, as I promissed silverado.

DeletedUser10480

The new towns labelled 'SSF' should be the first to go. All builders and scabby wandering ne'erdowells to be attacked. What a scam!

Any members with a founder that submits to their demand of "JOIN SILVERSNAKE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" should.....and will.....face the consequences. You can't make people respond with vigor that way. Can't do it with fear, sonnyboy.

Anybody that's in a town that is told to join or die and then joins will get what they ask for.

DeletedUser

The new towns labelled 'SSF' should be the first to go. All builders and scabby wandering ne'erdowells to be attacked. What a scam!

Any members with a founder that submits to their demand of "JOIN SILVERSNAKE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" should.....and will.....face the consequences. You can't make people respond with vigor that way. Can't do it with fear, sonnyboy.

Anybody that's in a town that is told to join or die and then joins will get what they ask for.

As a spineless Co-Founder of one of those spineless towns that gave into the demands of the horrible SSF hoolies I have one thing to say..

ROFL WOW !!

We started by shopping with them - and had to pay a little but not a lot for the level we were (that the same for every town out there?). Then after we saw that they were organised as well as extremely active as well as keeping it tongue in cheek it made sense to ask to join them.
They then opened it to a vote of their members who voted and eventually we were accepted.
That's how the SSF towns are there - We weren't even asked to rename ourselves..

To be honest Dirty every time you post you seem to be trying to spread untruths about about the Silversnake Federation. If this is winding you up so much then perhaps would it be in idea to take a week off? At the end of the day this is a WEB BROWSER MMO that was deisgned more to give people a five minute break from work every couple of hours, It's not something that should get you so worked up!
Take a breath before you hit that submit key - you surely know by now every time you post such blatant untruths you are going to be called on them and it just means that everything else you post in the forums wont be taken seriously.
The boy who cried wolf...;)

DeletedUser

I would really like to know the basis of this accusation.

I have had dealings with the SSF. There were several members who repeatedly dueled ONLY the workers in my town and the other towns of my alliance. A few attacks here and there can be overlooked, but this appeared to be policy in light of the consistency with which it happened. We got tired of it and launched an all-out attack.

Both sides tired of the war and we started talking. Never once was I, nor anyone else in my alliance, ordered to join the SSF. Never once did the topic of joining the SSF even arise. We did talk about many other things, though, and we also found time to reach an agreement.

Although the agreement has been breached on more than one occasion, they have for the most part been isolated incidents, most often from new members. There is one SSF town which has been a constant problem for my alliance, though. Needless to say, this has caused a lot of correspondence between myself and the SSF. Once again, I have never been pressured in any way to join the SSF, nor has it even been mentioned.

Any time I bring this up to Silverado Kid or Serafinos (sorry if I misspelled it), it is always handled immediately and with courtesy toward me. Both SSF leaders seem to be intelligent and nice people.

Considering how many mails have passed between myself and leaders of the SSF, I find it odd that such a thing has never once been mentioned. Honestly, it makes me question the validity of the accusation.

DeletedUser

In dirty's defence I believe a number of the initial "expansions" of the SSF were done that way... then again I'm no snake so I don't know 100% ,-)

I should also say Riarry, although they appear intelligent and polite ppl you should always remember that they are the ssf and you are your own town...... at the start... I to had a lot of messages with silverado seeming intelligent and quite tongue in cheek (both sides) but in the meantime I KNOW that untruths were told about us which led to a full attack from SSF and there allies.....but it appears there allies were told some lies to get them to attack... ,-)

Anyway...all for one and one for all, theres no I in team and all that balls... look after yourselves :)

DeletedUser

The accusation is made in present tense, not past tense. It is not stated as something that occurred in the past, but as something that is currently happening. Furthermore, the war that my alliance had with the SSF was quite some time ago (early April). At the time there were maybe five or six towns in the SSF. It isn't as if I just began talking to them last week. In all this time, I have yet to be pressured - or even asked politely - to join the SSF.

I doubt that the accusation will ever be proven, but I am curious.

DeletedUser

I can see a new ripper enemy.

Ripper I need to say that you are very polite and a nice people and blah blah blah...

OMG stop this! This is a topic for accusation and flame wars btw us!!111!1111 The fun of these topics are the bad words, the doubts about the arguments and the unbelivable human capacity to say stupid things! I can't forget, of course, the flame war btw silverado's speechs and ripper's ironics :D

DeletedUser

lol skull.

so you want me to be nausty again? XD I'm scared of denisero thats all lol. Join the boxing match btw!

DeletedUser

Yes, I`d like to box against some biting snakes! Would be possibly a better challenge than just to bash them from time to time!:p

And Rip, next time I`ll give you out of friendship reason a bloody nose! :D

Till I hear why I`m prolonging this war (and about the peacetalk going on?) I`ll continue to split some snakes tongues! (Although the most of them are nice chaps! ;))

DeletedUser

A question to the powers that be:

If a silversnake members violate this policy, how exactly should we go about informing your leadership? Contact the leader of the town? Tell silverado kid?

DeletedUser

´Well just think in the fun you two provide ripper :p

Well, denisero scares me too :p After her I cannot say everything that I want, I think you can't too(you understand what I mean) :D

DeletedUser

:p

always liked u skull... honest XD anyway noone seems to of answered iceman ;P or is it worth mentioning silverado seems a lot queiter these days? nothing to do with recent wins/losses is it? :)

DeletedUser

Most reports on their failure to comply end up coming to Middleton sadly lol

I know one shopper in our town sent him mail (he'd promised they'd be safe if they shopped and she was instantly attacked) and he never even bothered to read it.

DeletedUser

My answer was genuine, even if not satisfactory.

They come to us to complain that they're still being attacked in manners that they should not be. They also come to us to say they're not getting responses when they complain.

Like I posted earlier in the thread, when we were NAP'd with them Silverado said he didn't have the time/inclination to keep up with any form of discipline for non compliance - I'd imagine it's the same deal here.

I do hope he's lost his vigor because all's well for him in real life though, and that something bad hasn't caused his attention here to fade.

DeletedUser

A question to the powers that be:

If a silversnake members violate this policy, how exactly should we go about informing your leadership? Contact the leader of the town? Tell silverado kid?

Speak to the founder of the town that the player is from initially, If you think of the number of messages some one like Silverado gets from all the towns in the Federation never mind all of the ones from other people you can see why some times it takes a while to get a reply..

If you have no luck with the towns founders (who are in charge of their own towns diplomacy and discipline) then try writing to silverado after that :)

DeletedUser

I think there is a possibility that Silverado Kid is inactive at this point. I am not ready to out right say he has quit but he hasn't even opened telegrams for about 2 weeks. He is probably just out o town on a trip or is covered up with work.
If anyone has any information on this, please feel free to elaborate.

DeletedUser

well he is no longer a member of SSC...

if he went shopping... then obviously that means he's active and should hopefully read his messages... but if he was kicked... bring on the fall of the empire lol

DeletedUser

LOL

OMG! He was not kicked, this I'm sure. Rly don't know what happen to him, anyway, waiting for the new world :D