Announcement: Federation Partial NAP Policy

DeletedUser

Wow Ripp3r,
You must have allot of respect for the guy to suggest that the removal of a single player will bring down the entire "empire". ;)

He is a responsible intelligent player no matter what your personal feelings are for or against him. I think if he was quitting of free will, he would have made people aware of it, named a successor, bid farewell in the forums and most likely would have deleted his account so he would be eligible for world 10.
Whatever the reasons for his absence, I'm sure it is unavoidable. I hope it isnt anything serious and is limited to that "all interferring work".

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure respect is the right word :p

Well I hope nothing bad has happened irl.

As for the game he's still sitting at SSC so if he did leave.... I can't see the reason for it. As for my comment about the downfall... its more to do with the fact that over the last week or so we have really been handing a whooping to the high level snakes and I notice a number of them are not active at all anymore... so thinking it may be a downward trend :D

GL to the snakes all the same :) could you all please use your KO days to build up levels cus I get really low points from those I can attack :p

DeletedUser

"coming crooning in the forum".... where are all the snakeys gone? - not long time passing. :)

If this exodus goes on... SSC will be empty in 3 weeks time! I like the snakeys... where can I get my dueling EXP from? :(

DeletedUser

Don't talk about all plz. I'm away from the war, and maybe in some days I'll leave to be like robin hood to a small city ;]

Bit tired of all this

DeletedUser

He is a responsible intelligent player no matter what your personal feelings are for or against him. I think if he was quitting of free will, he would have made people aware of it, named a successor, bid farewell in the forums and most likely would have deleted his account so he would be eligible for world 10.
Whatever the reasons for his absence, I'm sure it is unavoidable. I hope it isnt anything serious and is limited to that "all interferring work".
I think the rest of the paragraph sort of contradicts the first sentence. It's been a long time, but I do suppose he could have visited Venezuela and Hugo Chavez had him kidnapped and held ransom to get him to stop attacking their workers...

It is the digital age and I don't think any responsible and intelligent person can find themselves in this type of predicament without a simple post saying "here I am, won't be around until ____".

Losing the important fights kind of makes one lose heart. After all, all of our stats would look as nice as SSF if we unleashed our fighters on every adventurer/worker-even those unarmed...

If you haven't lost much-you haven't fought anyone. Nice to see some towns ditching SSF-I only saw that coming about 4 months ago.

DeletedUser13484

HI guys/girls i dont know if you know this but Silvardo Kid has left the game cos of work reasons i will be taking up the leader role of the SSF i have read everything you have wrote on this post... If anyone has any problems with duelers from the SSF people contact me and we can talk and i will deal with it... To people that we are at war with if you would like to talk about ending the war we can have peace talks and come to some sort of agreement or just to talk i will listen to anything you have to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Can you please ask your builders to stop whining when they get their [butts] kicked?

Many Thanks,

MrG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

MisterGadilf

I will try my best but you know what builders are like when they get attacked

Well, apparently it was rude of me to ask your builders to stop whinging and whining when they get duelled, even though the two towns are at 'war'.

I must have interpreted the 'war' word differently from everyone else if what I said was rude to you and your town members.

You don't need to worry about me duelling your builders any more ;)

DeletedUser

Indeed, I told him his post was a bit out of line, and that his primary target should be fighters - not workers.

And it seems he didn't like it lol

DeletedUser3543

Indeed, I told him his post was a bit out of line, and that his primary target should be fighters - not workers.

And it seems he didn't like it lol

Having KO'd two soldiers and one dueller from SS the day before, then KO'ing myself to allow my motivation to rise, you're right I didn't like it!

Enjoy your war though.

DeletedUser3543

LOL.

I waited for 5 hours for someone from SS to KO me while I was transporting ammo.

No one came, which is quite rare. So I had to KO myself to avoid being KO'd the next day once I'd been to bed and losing all my renewed energy.

DeletedUser

It's always that way isn't it? When you want to be KO'd nobody has the decency to do it.

DeletedUser3543

It's always that way isn't it? When you want to be KO'd nobody has the decency to do it.

Even worse when you've been reading mails all day about how someone is gonna 'mess you up' and make you regret things :blink:

DeletedUser13484

@ mistergadilf you should ask me if you wanted to be KO'd i will be happy to help you out :laugh: