Battles and talk

DeletedUser

Victor sounds good

But I dont know where?

Would be a lot of fun if everyone is Online ; ) We could also find new tatics for real battles and transfer them in because at the minute EVERYONE seems to use the same tatics clear the side they are at and circle through to the back wall clear the opposite side to whom they started on and then line up to mount (taken your time is key) :p then mount at once and shoot at them and kill the enemy

DeletedUser

Right just to start people talking again I will use this forum to talk about forts and fort battles anyone can say what they like about any fort or fort battle. Dont be shy eithter come say how you thought the fort battle played out and how one side won was it good tatics or just a stronger side.

I will start with

User name: Pacificopolis
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:19 AM

Starting later today and should be fun like to be hearing from all of yous about it. OOO and also if they was a star performance either on or off the field please be sure to say also :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser22685

Victor yes I do get involved in lots of fort battles - helping you guys with all your defenses :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Observation is you cant take a small fort with 40% offline :nowink:

At least i got inside the fort :razz:

DeletedUser

Star perforamance does go to you and Aranger from the attackers for making it into the fort and sorry but yous wont take that fort now I think because the fort defences are getting built :p

Best town performance has to be the Girls!! because they got the items needed to build the fort and overall performance is Fly Parker because of his great leadership skills and overall damage.

The main reason the attackers got beat is because circling south was a good Idea but then half way through the gate started to weaken yous and kill off your attack. :sad:

The Jammy Dodger award has to go to Spyderr with 64 shots dodged follow by Jizer With 63 and the Look at my health award goes to Jizer who give 4063 Ho to the greater good. Haha :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Funny thing is we had just taken a small fort on w10 built exactly the same an hour before... Of course there everyone was online and in chat ;)

South move was the only choice but as usual some got in the way of the gate instead of clearing it to safety. Had we gone north it would have been over a lot sooner.

lol the main reason we got beat was simply having 40% offline, half set for a suicide run on the wall the others stayed put... something which ive never understood on an attack.

Also shooting from a distance on attack is a total pig so trying to snipe the tower from south was virtually impossible.

All in all a good battle tho

DeletedUser

Yep Killette you should come back and give it another go at leading the girls or even just be in your leading team but yep they were because they joint the fort and give the right items :eek:hmy:

Victor yep yous did make the right move going south if only there was away past the gate things might have turned out differently but I just wished for a more closer fight well maybe next time :cool:

DeletedUser

Our medium fort is under attack at 9 am tomorrow morning - keep your eyes out, could be worth watching :D

DeletedUser

fort-1.png

User name: Diablo County
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 9:00 AM
fort-0.png

User name: Clintons Shadow II
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 10:30 AM
fort-0.png

User name: The Wealds Folly
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 11:03 AM

All under attack HHhhhmmm should be interesting let us know if all or defended or the attackers make the fort.

All forts on about the same time so we will need updates from people on all forts this forum is also a way of keeping on track of forts and see what towns are involved the most and who are keeping their forts ; P

DeletedUser16008

Awww shame on them fighting on a Sunday morning.

They should all be in church giving hail Mary's.

what is the world coming to :nowink:

DeletedUser

Lots of them ignored church and still turned up!

Diablo County
56 fighters have attacked the Fort. 68 defenders defended.
56 attackers fell. 16 defenders fell.

Luckily they all got rushed back to their towns quickly :D

And also Killette, I see your girls are attacking a russian bears fort?! What's going on, I thought you really liked them?

DeletedUser10480

Observation is you cant take a small fort with 40% offline :nowink:

At least i got inside the fort :razz:

But you sneaked in there wearing a ladies' dress I bought you. That's not fair. That's not fair at all! :razz:

DeletedUser

My two bits: a central medium reoccurring fort battle is a great idea. Wolves Fortification is a possibility. It is not too well built up, medium sized and central. I think it would be more fun for defenders and attackers to partake in a fort battle where the fort is not well built up. Rare is the day when we have enough online to tactically take a fully built one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hastjm in W9 I dont think their is any crew who could take a fully built fort if it is full.

I would put one of my own some time ; )

DeletedUser

Wolves Fortification sounds good to me... we took their first fort agesss ago :D

DeletedUser

And also Killette, I see your girls are attacking a russian bears fort?! What's going on, I thought you really liked them?
They still have a fort!?!?!?

Thought I banhammered them from theirs long ago, named it something silly like: Stupid Bears, and used a Care Bear as a flag. :D

DeletedUser16008

MMMM a few forts have fallen this week due to an enormous turn out by our side and very little from the opposition..

A galts attack on the cards tomorrow in an attempt to stimulate some defenders, come on duct off those guns guys cos we is acoming ;)

DeletedUser

130 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
105 attackers fell. 82 defenders fell.
yes 250 member join for todays fort battle in world 9 :rolleyes:
we show that w9 dont dead and we worked as group in attacker side :)
but defender have more chance for win as they have tower and wall bonus from first round ... but we can do good
i enjoy todays fort battle because of above thing !! is this enough lord regal :p:dry: