Battles and talk

DeletedUser16008

Or maybe what I really mean is that all your talk about "full battles" and "multis" is a load of crock. You just get your little friends to do the dirty work a la today's battles (not to mention you stated yourself you purposefully went after small town's forts that "didn't deserve them")

But thanks for confirming that you do, in fact, use them to call multiple battles. ;)

I confirmed nothing other than what you care to make up in that imagination of yours

Today has nothing to do with me don't come on here whining and moaning about Multi battles and such like, I've been holding one on one battles for months.

I don't need to call multis to win forts, never have never will unless it gets done to me and I proved that the other day, I don't even know why your spouting about it, your other side kicked off this multi madness so if others go and do the same tough luck I told people what would happen.

All other towns in our alliance do as they wish and if they get fed up with being messed around well you reap what you sow.

I suggest you get a reality check, there are many people playing this game Im just a fort General nothing more. I suppose next youll be telling me me that the Girls do what Galts tell them to as well :laugh::laugh:

Now you can jazz it up, make up anything you want but heres the rub.I don't lie and don't need to.

A word to the wise...Id think carefully about it before you post the answer to my following question if I were you. I have never been at war with or called a Girls fort nor arranged to have one called. I have my reasons but mostly its out of respect for certain members and leaders there and right now your treading on thin ice. You really don't want to disrespect me take my word for it. Im a sensitive kinda guy ;)

Now...... the question is are you indeed calling me a liar ?

Last edited by a moderator: