Battles and talk

DeletedUser

yes good idea ciaran
as you know , victor will ask all member for defend his fort and then its time for you take silversnake fort

DeletedUser16008

So Calmness has returned for a bit at last to the world for multi battles..

And what have we learned from all this ? Well mostly that multi battles being called can seriously backfire. Also its a waste of time for most and not much fun or xp for anyone.

So we gained 2 forts last night and lost 0 . And seeing as we only called 3 to the other side calling 6 thats pretty good going but in all honesty speaking for myself I didnt enjoy it at all.

Ciaran you said youd never call one of mine during multis but you did and it lead to you losing yours only because you forced my hand. Same thing with Galts.

So heres an open offer, stop with the multi battles being called. And ill go back to doing the same as before and we can have full battles. Its rare for an attack to take a fully defended fort anyway and its more fun for everyone. If not I will meet it head on and organise counters to the multi attacks and step up my organising and start doing loads at once myself and youll lose more forts much faster I promise.

Today was only an example and to make my point, We attacked 2 and took the one we wanted. It wasn't hard.

I wont put up with being played with any longer without returning the favor in kind. So get some Honor and realise its better for all and far more fun to have good full regular battles not half empty ones.

I keep my word unlike some and its up to you to agree to play ball.

Oh one more thing Ciaran We had a spy the other day pretending to be another, hes from EK Komica as you know and tried real hard to divert our plans, a. it didnt work and b. its pretty sad tactics ...now hes on the constant KO list as we know exactly who he really is.

I dont ever get your battle tactics, rooms etc EVER. Not that I cant but everyone knows I dont want or need them to have a good battle.. Have the guts to kick clowns like this or tell them your not interested. It wont help in the long run and I might just get tired of it and start using the same tactics myself,you wont like that if i do because ill do it far far better if I set my mind to it believe me.

DeletedUser

Oh one more thing Ciaran We had a spy the other day pretending to be another, hes from EK Komica as you know and tried real hard to divert our plans, a. it didnt work and b. its pretty sad tactics ...now hes on the constant KO list as we know exactly who he really is.

I really dont know who you are on about and we have never heard of this person or at least I dont know who it is. Please if you know who it is send me an in game message of his name so I can find out who it is. And another easy fix is take him off your mailing list!!! lol

DeletedUser16008

I really dont know who you are on about and we have never heard of this person or at least I dont know who it is. Please if you know who it is send me an in game message of his name so I can find out who it is. And another easy fix is take him off your mailing list!!! lol

Hes already being dealt with no problem, Brigadeir998 passes out, and there will be many more coming his way .Hes not on my mail list either so maybe hes a multi or something, no biggie just another lamester.

Battle report: ALASKA - Pacific
57 fighters have attacked the Fort. 56 defenders defended.
38 attackers fell. 56 defenders fell.

With 6 either offline or on the wrong side at the start that left us with 51...

Excellent defending and great damage being dealt by the defense but this time our grouping and movement were very tight.

Only bad move was someone getting excited and shouting jump which confused people, theres always one :rolleyes:

Anyways a classic style clear and advance then mount the rear towers and wall ... the defense had no answer and the inevitable happened.

More battles like this please win or lose i dont care, being in them is the fun part.

To the fort battle report​

DeletedUser21502

I just wanted to share a story that makes me sick.
Smileyfort owned by Smileytown, and shared along Kaskus
Fortitude Valley and EK.
~20 hours before the battle at smileys fort.

[spoil]
33nhth5.jpg

e9w5t3.jpg

[/spoil]

Kaskus doesn't own it. Don't worry. We can make sure you sleep there if you want to. :)
As a friend I believe kaskus will receive an invitation to enter into Smileyfort. So I held my men not to help defend in the fort (only one come as defender).
And the result : The fort has fallen. After the long fight the attackers got a hold of the flag and the defenders capitulated.
50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 17 defenders defended.
4 attackers fell. 16 defenders fell.

More than 20 times the battle to defend galtz. Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the battle you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You have no energy, all you need is sleep.
Quite a lot of 150 energy is wasted because of the passout during the battle.

Two months later I back to ask him promise. But the answers I get are pretty funny :nowink:

[spoil]
Well, that fort is full of its maximum of 4 members already. (Galtz Gully, Middleton South, Ninja Hideout, & Galtz Marzipan city (closest to the smileyfort > this town only four mid-level members :nowink:)
[/spoil] Now I believe my uncle once told me : 'do not trust people until he was dead'.

Was the last time I tried to help kaskus alive again.

I failed, they are all silent.

And the two last fort defend someone from galtz(tytyty123 & Kiqrj) trying to take my place in the soldier's tower. When the battle started I was surprised how I could be shifted from where I signed up early.
Kiqrj: It still was a order/tip from Dirtyboss, to "sit on someone's face". Don't get all spiky just 'cause you lost your place.
is it true that you sent your men to take my place?
DfkgL give some respect to those who come first! There are still many other spots, why disturb my spot! Im a good defender and always online!!!! :mad:

Current fort battles 23/05/2010

Debalena Pacifica
Pacificopolis
Teamsters In Pacific

more than ten times of battle I got 1500xp, that fact was enough to help eliminate galtz, Vic? Starring me in the next battle, you will not disappointed :ph34r:

DeletedUser16008

so he stole the fort from allies?

I think the point Headbanger was trying to make was this.

Galts attacked a fort that had an owner that was virtually dead and red, not a problem in itself as ive done the same before...

However, the Town in it IE Kaskus should have as an Allie been invited back immediately... They weren't and was promised they would be, that is the betrayal.

Its no small Betrayal Headbanger is pointing out, kaskus have always been a Galts/ Middleton etc allie forever from what I remember. Now Kaskus might be pretty inactive these days but to do something under a promise and later break. It is shameful to an old allie such as they have been.

Dirty has always said to me he does not betray his allies. well there is the proof that even allies mean nothing to him really, didnt someone get talked into calling a counter by the very same man the other day Ciaran ? ;)
I wonder who he will try to use next and throw away :nowink:

As for the head sitting thing well i can see no reason for it at all other than to be just selfish and spiteful if they were ordered to do that.:dry:

Dirty by name Dirty by nature it seems.... Ciaran, Fly and Tink etc I hope your reading this, your in bed with a snake i hope it dosnt bite you in the back sometime.

Ill mail you in game Headbanger

DeletedUser16008

Nope no idea i think he just got on one :rolleyes: but we shall try to make the most of it i guess.

DeletedUser

ok, folks,

one issue is how much are half-filled battles demotivating for players (especially if that "half" is on one side only).
WE ALL know about it. We all are *****ing about it. And I do agree!

Now thinking, how many (actually how few) alliance leaders we have here - people managing lists of alliance members and keeping it up-to-date all the time, importing data from towns to excel sheets in order to deliver Call To Arm to each of you.

You know how demotivating & annoying it is for us when you have to cope with 10 battles initiated for one day and spam everyone in the alliance/empire with Call To Arms and then 2 or 3 times with info like "this battle is full, go there. That one doesn't seem to be real, please go asap there".

The game is simply more stressful, annoying and full of "paperwork" than enjoyable in these days.

Ok, our allies (Pacific + Galts + Girls + Middleton + Ninja + Rebel + Serenity) declared some bunch of simultaneous attacks. Now it's Father Jack who made a mess in w9 battles today.

Folks, I hunger to enjoy one nice full battle in large fort here in w9 without any decoys & counters lead by quality commanders on both sides.
That's my idea of nice battle ;)

Tinka,
("tinkamala" in the-west)
founder of Pacific alliance

DeletedUser

I think the point Headbanger was trying to make was this.

Galts attacked a fort that had an owner that was virtually dead and red, not a problem in itself as ive done the same before...

However, the Town in it IE Kaskus should have as an Allie been invited back immediately... They weren't and was promised they would be, that is the betrayal.
Sorry for addressing something from a few days before, but didn't see this until now. It's probably worth mentioning that Galts and Kaskus haven't been allied in a very long time. Dirty and their leader from ages past, Boaz, had a falling out and hadn't helped each other out at all in battles.

Edit: I'm just saying that in Dirty's mind, I'm sure he didn't consider them allies at all, and original Kaskus members would surely not have done that either. Not saying anything about whether or not taking that fort was good conduct. I reserve that for more private forums and I'd say people I know can guess how I feel about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got him 2 forts... :/

Damn good play over at starving orphans.. so close :)

DeletedUser16008

Sorry for addressing something from a few days before, but didn't see this until now. It's probably worth mentioning that Galts and Kaskus haven't been allied in a very long time. Dirty and their leader from ages past, Boaz, had a falling out and hadn't helped each other out at all in battles.

Edit: I'm just saying that in Dirty's mind, I'm sure he didn't consider them allies at all, and original Kaskus members would surely not have done that either. Not saying anything about whether or not taking that fort was good conduct. I reserve that for more private forums and I'd say people I know can guess how I feel about this.

I'm just saying if an agreement was made with Headbanger to sort it after and it was gone back on id not be a happy bunny either. All the rest isnt any of my business.

The battles were not bad and the 5 on 5 was hilarious.

I think the Point about Multis is loud and clear you can do them if you wish but you will lose forts on the counters, Its also clear that our side are also willing to respond and do the same another day and you still lose forts.

In answer to Tink id also like as everyone knows to get back to good full large battles... one on one.

I know it wont always be like this but we can at least keep w9 alive and make it enjoyable for much longer.They were much more fun and far better xp... plus forts wernt lost anywhere near so fast ;)

DeletedUser

I'm just saying if an agreement was made with Headbanger to sort it after and it was gone back on id not be a happy bunny either. All the rest isnt any of my business.

The battles were not bad and the 5 on 5 was hilarious.

I think the Point about Multis is loud and clear you can do them if you wish but you will lose forts on the counters, Its also clear that our side are also willing to respond and do the same another day and you still lose forts.

In answer to Tink id also like as everyone knows to get back to good full large battles... one on one.

I know it wont always be like this but we can at least keep w9 alive and make it enjoyable for much longer.They were much more fun and far better xp... plus forts wernt lost anywhere near so fast ;)

And if a town with 15 members calls a bunch of fort battles, you'll show up and win em for them!

That's another point about multis, right? :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

And if a town with 15 members calls a bunch of fort battles, you'll show up and win em for them!

That's another point about multis, right? :laugh:

Thank you for that statement but its down to far more than just my town, if anyone calls a fort anywhere allies show up for both sides to help, they always have.

What you really mean is if someone calls more than one battle there is some thought and organization into who goes where rather than just shooting in the dark. You bet there is. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you for that statement but its down to far more than just my town, if anyone calls a fort anywhere allies show up for both sides to help, they always have.

What you really mean is if someone calls more than one battle there is some thought and organization into who goes where rather than just shooting in the dark. You bet there is. :)

Or maybe what I really mean is that all your talk about "full battles" and "multis" is a load of crock. You just get your little friends to do the dirty work a la today's battles (not to mention you stated yourself you purposefully went after small town's forts that "didn't deserve them")

But thanks for confirming that you do, in fact, use them to call multiple battles. ;)