Battles and talk

DeletedUser

Victor this tatic was used against me in the world 11 to be honest about 10 weeks or so and it did work tho I think I may just know how to defend it but I wish I was given the chance to see but the fort battle is already called so can not see : (

Would take me to set up the offliners plan but been given out already so see you there.

DeletedUser16008

Well lets see now. I call a large for some good one on one action and look what happens... A panic sets in and a multitude get called..

Did the last battle really scare everyone that much ? :blink:

I guess so. :rolleyes:

I will not let the children make this of late busy active world in forts turn into a boring multitude of half empty fort battles.

Leaders of both sides I will be in touch.

DeletedUser

Jesus, Victor. Your w10 duelling stats scare me ..... as does your picture of the Kurgan in full on psycho mode.

DeletedUser

Victor HHHhhhmmm didn't much scare me I knew by our numbers it would be tough to say the least!!!!

Tho good numbers and Galts fort defence numbers are already much better which is good to see should still be close tho now we know your tatics will be the same as always as it is // was working. We will have to slightly change our tatics to defend this well.

I still think if we fill 120 spots we will defend this well : ))

DeletedUser16008

Well it sure scared someone... so much for good epic full battles huh ? :nowink:

Youll probably not have a full attack there anyway thanks to the chicken response of 5 counters... :nowink:

As for the tactics well its only the third time ive used this one so we shall see... dont worry I dont expect to win not with all the other distractions on later..

Tell Dirty to try standing one on one.... its got a certain pazazz about it.. not to mention guts.. unlike the the Pacific and Middleton who i have respect for, im fast losing any I had with the Galts Boyscouts :ph34r:

DeletedUser

HHhhhmmm Well mate it is understandable that the galts have counters up one it is easier to defend the main fort and two you meant just steal a fort on the counters.

Say what you want but to be honest it does work I wont counter you unless you attack my large fort but I dont have one so dont worry about that anyway : P

Well Good Luck sorry

DeletedUser16008

HHhhhmmm Well mate it is understandable that the galts have counters up one it is easier to defend the main fort and two you meant just steal a fort on the counters.

Say what you want but to be honest it does work I wont counter you unless you attack my large fort but I dont have one so dont worry about that anyway : P

Well Good Luck sorry

Ohh i got no problem with counters... thats fine. Just trying to keep the world alive with big full battles thats all..

If we wanted im sure we could quite easily take 3 large at once with some planning... not that im interested in winning them that way..

ok back to the battle for Galts...

Tactics were fine for us even with not a full house but......

out of the top 60 misses 51 were on the attackers side :sad:..... thats what I call a bum server battle... an impossible win especially seeing as we all had targets most of the time...

Nevermind it went the distance and considering how much we were missing the def should have wiped us out completely...

it was fun just surviving... cept i didnt :razz:

So it remains to be seen if multis continue or it gets back to a regular party one on one ...

DeletedUser

Well i am not sure how the feelings are in other towns but in my opinion Victor deserves a medal for giving this world a second life. My townsmen have been getting more and more motivated!

Yes the fort battles tactics have been very good lately but getting this world to move again is the biggest accomplishment!

DeletedUser

Victor really I know big fort battles are becoming good lately and just keep the one on one going I will not attack a fort.!!!

As for others I am not sure what they will do and I have no right what other leaders should do or not do.

As for your attackers I did like your tatics but were slightly different than what I asspected for example you told your offliners to target the top right hand conner but it did work.

One thing both defenders and attackers done was snipping too much tooo far and eneded up getting hit.

Djuro need a big cheer out for getting 9 ko's!!!!! Most I have ever seen tho we were trying to get hit another ko for the last 5-6 rounds as it would have been a record and he would have got gold nuggents!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

As for your attackers I did like your tatics but were slightly different than what I asspected for example you told your offliners to target the top right hand conner but it did work.

And how did you know our tactics? Spying is as dishonourable as calling loads of counters. You won't see Vic doing either.

DeletedUser

And how did you know our tactics? Spying is as dishonourable as calling loads of counters. You won't see Vic doing either.

NO MATE I WAS WATCHING THE FORT BATTLE ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not hear!!!!

Read that mate I like to look at both the attackers and defenders tatics as it goes on this is how you learn!!!! Victor will 100% do the same. You dont just learn by YOUR mistakes you also learn from OTHERS mistakes!!!!!! ; )

(tumble)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Victor, a quick question, if I may. You seem to be creating fort battles almost every day...if you have all your towns-members going to the battle, how are you maintaining enough money to continue to do all this? I do give you credit though...in the time I played world 9, it was quite dull...props to making it more interesting!

DeletedUser16008

Victor, a quick question, if I may. You seem to be creating fort battles almost every day...if you have all your towns-members going to the battle, how are you maintaining enough money to continue to do all this? I do give you credit though...in the time I played world 9, it was quite dull...props to making it more interesting!

My town has a VERY large war budget its true :)

Over time a number of members have quit and donated all their kit to the town... plus its easy to get 10K in the space of a day or so when required.. we have around half my town attending battles all the time but the other half go about their business and if a donation is needed then all I have to do is ask.. there are also members out there who dont join town just quest etc but from time to time drop in to boost the coffers and fort materials, they know who they are and the invaluable work they do.

Ciaran124 Plays with honor as do most of our opponents, im well aware that its mostly the children who spy and like to what I call cheat... not that its exactly cheating but certainly not in my arsenal of tactics, I consider our opponents deserve more respect than that.

DeletedUser

Ciaran124 Plays with honor as do most of our opponents, im well aware that its mostly the children who spy and like to what I call cheat... not that its exactly cheating but certainly not in my arsenal of tactics, I consider our opponents deserve more respect than that.

Funny you should say that cause I think we all have a spy problem and to be honest does not bother me as I almost already know what you are going to do and same with you to me Tho spying is a bit evil tatics! Because we have had anon's in our chat room and would bet you have had the same.

Nice one also getting the money from your members :)

Tho now that a few members of your are 99 your money should be sorted along with the other members chipping in to :D

DeletedUser

after level 99 you can not gain any experience from anything
fort battle , duel ( only for increase dueling level :p ) quest , working and ...
only you can do luck and money job ... but what i do with money and item ?! :huh: i have +30 K in my bank but its useless and also more item that i dont need them
so what i do ?!! is this end for my w9 character ? :sad: i reach 99 for 3 month ago and i am active like my last level 98 :nowink: but i am go for boring as i dont have any goal :mad:

DeletedUser

i need more thing for do :(
i dont have all item and dont think about that for now !!
maybe i start for have record in have turkey :razz::laugh:
i like hunting turkey LOL:dry:

DeletedUser

Vit you can always use your money, respec, ignore jobs and just become one hell of a dueler :D

DeletedUser

Hahaha yep come you my town and duel :D

Planty of good and esy targets :) Lol