Federation of Marshals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

Those are actually good questions.
I think I know the second one, someone from FoM would talk to both towns, and try to set the record straight.

DeletedUser

KK there's a few issues I have that are related to the way the mechanics work and the parameters you have set on your gamestyle.

If someone is a duelling class and claims to be an adventurer for instance but gets attacked and then bemoans it how do you deal with this?

I know I'm not KK but I can answer what we would do in our town. If the person has chosen the dueler class then they would just need to deal with being dueled. As someone said in a thread I read before, we have no way of knowing where they put their attributes or skills. So we can only go by the class they chose.

Secondly if someone comes to you and says such and such a group have been farming our builders how do you know they aren't exploiting you and it's really true? seeing as it's mainly word of mouth.

We would talk to both towns and try to work things out to where both sides were happy. I don't think anyone would just take someone else's word that something is going on. They would check it out.

Thirdly are you wary of criminal gangs who would use your umbrella protection to build up towns & forts for further criminal activity?

Before you can even join FoM you have to have references for other FoM towns and people. I know that probably doesn't answer your questions but it's some what of a start. :)

DeletedUser

You have to actually contact the leaders of the FoM towns that know you and like you and know how you handle things in your town and have them write to the leaders of FoM giving you a recommendation.

DeletedUser

Thank you Smitten, and even though I referenced KK in the post it was mainly so I could get a civil answer.

DeletedUser

Taken this quote from another thread which has nothing to do with FoM.
So that's why you were interested in FoM!
You wanted to know how to run a good alliance!
Not at all!
Want / Wanted to take 'em down ;)

;) :cool:

Has nothing to do with this town. Please also

DeletedUser

We would talk to both towns and try to work things out to where both sides were happy. I don't think anyone would just take someone else's word that something is going on. They would check it out.

Uh huh. I see. Mmmhmmmm. So the thought occurs to me that it probably isn't too many times that in a grievance FoM sides with the non-FoM side. I'll bet it goes like this, "They attacked our builders!" "Okay, let's get 'em."

/eyeroll

Before you can even join FoM you have to have references for other FoM towns and people. I know that probably doesn't answer your questions but it's some what of a start. :)
OH! I'm so happy to see that in allying half the map your application process is so rigorous. I mean come off it.

DeletedUser

Gyoza we are actually trying to have a civil conversation here. Your open hostility towards me doesn't make me want to be very civil to you or your rambling.

But I will tell you this much, there was a fight going on between an FoM town and another town in our area and we tried to help work things out. We DID NOT attack the other town prior to trying to talk. We had/have an alliance with both towns and the few who did attack only attacked the person who was attacking the workers. They DID NOT attack the whole town.

DeletedUser

You can try to fool yourself into believing in what you're doing all you want. But you can't fool me. Your alliance is a hypocritical farce that will only ultimately serve in doing exactly the opposite of what its theoretical goal is.

DeletedUser

Personally Gyoza I really couldn't care less what you think as all you have done through 3 threads now is cause problems. :mad:

DeletedUser

You can try to fool yourself into believing in what you're doing all you want. But you can't fool me. Your alliance is a hypocritical farce that will only ultimately serve in doing exactly the opposite of what its theoretical goal is.
Oh great wise one I guess since you have all the answers we are to just bow down and kiss your BEEP. But the problem is we wouldn't know where to start kissing because you are all BEEP.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

I fail to see how pointing out how others are causing problems is causing a problem.

DeletedUser

Oh great wise one I guess since you have all the answers we are to just bow down and kiss your BEEP. But the problem is we wouldn't know where to start kissing because you are all BEEP.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow. You brought me back to 1984.

DeletedUser

Good maybe this time you can get it right as you come back to 2009.:D

And I'm sorry that was just mean of me.:dry:

But you do a wonderful job of bringing out the meanness in me.:D

Now would you like to see if you can say something intelegent enough to get on my good side?:huh:

Naaaa.:eek:hmy:

I didn't think so.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Golly! I hear that FoM towns are a worker's paradise! What do I have to do to get my town into this legion of superheroes? Is there any chance we can get Dusty the Kat as our personal superhero marshal guy?

DeletedUser14280

You could always go to the...'Southern United Alliance', if you're sick of FoM.
Ask Glenn ZA for details or something.

DeletedUser9891

Golly! I hear that FoM towns are a worker's paradise! What do I have to do to get my town into this legion of superheroes? Is there any chance we can get Dusty the Kat as our personal superhero marshal guy?

Oh, what a surprise another Bat Country member :)

DeletedUser

Oh, what a surprise another Bat Country member :)

It's all good KK. Let em have their fun. Lord knows I am.;):laugh:

They can use me as their punching bag here in the forums.:laugh:

Seems they have a hell of a time staying out of the Hotels in game. Apparently the Coppers keep them pretty much under wraps.:laugh:

See ya in game my friend. Had a good ride with your folks last time. ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.