Federation of Marshals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And just how many times do I have to tell you I couldn't care less about how you play or what you do or even what you think. Gyoza you are worse then any 2 year old I've ever seen.

DeletedUser14280

No he's not, because a two year old probably couldn't reach the keyboard, let alone understand the keys.

...Well, damn. I can't think of anything witty to get this topic on track.
...I know!
How do shopping trips go in FoM, SmittenKitten?
How often do you get shoplifters?

DeletedUser

No we don't get any shop lifters.

But shopping passes in our town work pretty much the same as any other towns. You contact one of the Founders or councilors and ask for an invite. They either send you one or tell you to go away, so far no one has been told to go away.

DeletedUser14280

Do you ask people to give a percent when they join for a shopping trip,
or do you ask them to deduct a certain amount when they finish shopping?

DeletedUser

And just how many times do I have to tell you I couldn't care less about how you play or what you do or even what you think. Gyoza you are worse then any 2 year old I've ever seen.

That's not remotely true, and you know it. If you truly didn't care about how other people played, then you wouldn't be in an alliance hell bent on meting out 'justice.'

Also. You're taking this way too seriously.

DeletedUser

Was that supposed to be an attempt at humor? It failed. Bad.

You managed to get through a post without a grammatical error. If you make it to the end of the week, I will mail you a gold star.

DeletedUser

Actually I just love making your head fell like it's ready to implode from all the dead air space being released.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You truly are a fabulous representative of -FoM- they should be proud to have you within their ranks.

DeletedUser

As you should be to have Gyoza in yours.

Celxius we have no set fee for shopping. Players just donate what they feel like donating. The ones who don't donate aren't allowed back again.

DeletedUser14280

Have you had any problems with "build and dash" workers?

I'll put a link to a post about them if I can find it.

DeletedUser

You mean the ones who come into town and waste your treasury money and then leave? No.

DeletedUser14280

That's the kind, but I haven't had trouble either.
Did you find the thread for it?

DeletedUser

All I read when I see Dusty's posts are

" *splerg* :p:p:p:p "

Dusty you might want to include content into at least one of your posts then people wouldn't think you're a complete imbecile. Just saying hth.

DeletedUser14280

Well, have you seen the thread where someone's kicked out of town as soon as they donate a big amount of money?
I forgot where I saw that, and I wanted to check for updates.

DeletedUser

Celxius we have no set fee for shopping. Players just donate what they feel like donating. The ones who don't donate aren't allowed back again.

You know what, dude? I've gone out of my way to be nice to you.

DeletedUser

Didn't -FoM- say something about a code and having an ethos, did we ever make such claims? Basically don't claim a moral high ground if you don't have one.

You guys just plain blow if you want to turn this thread into a discussion about what you had for breakfast this morning that's fine, but dare to call us boring. We laugh in your pitiful -FoM- faces shame on you, you are the most despicable alliance ever to darken anyones doorstep.

:angryg:

DeletedUser

Well, have you seen the thread where someone's kicked out of town as soon as they donate a big amount of money?
I forgot where I saw that, and I wanted to check for updates.

I read it also but can't tell you where it's at.

Quantrillo it's not my fault or my towns fault that you and Coppers can't get along. And it's not -FoM-s fault either. Doesn't sound as if either town wants peace so just have your little war with them.

DeletedUser

I read it also but can't tell you where it's at.

Quantrillo it's not my fault or my towns fault that you and Coppers can't get along. And it's not -FoM-s fault either. Doesn't sound as if either town wants peace so just have your little war with them.

We aren't bartering for peace here you don't get it, it's just I didn't realise being a blatant troll was part of the -FoM- ethos. Also I'm assuming that you don't want another thread closed by the moderation team?

Status
Not open for further replies.