July/August 2011 Contest: Design a Wanted Poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Jack Bendrules, Your is good though. Still its to cluttered and the way you signed your name takes your eyes of the intended focal point.

DeletedUser

I like it. :)

However it looks like the image is self rendered (cut and pasted) because of the blur and the little smudgy circle around it.

The text is good but its to plain.

DeletedUser

[*]Do not use any celebrity image or persona as the subject of your work. Please, do not use a real person in conjunction with their real name as the subject of your poster either.

John Cena - Did you notice this part of the guidelines?

DeletedUser

hellstromm-poster.jpg

From scratch

DeletedUser31859

the person in my photo is a personal friend of mine. he lives in Las Vegas. he came to my place 1 week ago. i showed him this contest....so he agreed to dress up like a cowboy for me and let me take a snap :)

DeletedUser20688

the person in my photo is a personal friend of mine. he lives in Las Vegas. he came to my place 1 week ago. i showed him this contest....so he agreed to dress up like a cowboy for me and let me take a snap :)

Actually, your image (currently) is the legendary Clint Eastwood. As it stands right now, your entry would be disqualified based on the presented rules.

DeletedUser31859

What??????????who is Clint Eastwood?????Ok. Sorry i am changing the picture.

DeletedUser

I like it. Did you paint the guy yourself? :)

The only faults are that its missing any sort of boarder around the guy and the fonts are repetitive.

DeletedUser20688

Hey folks!

I'd like to kindly draw your attention to the first post of this thread. I have updated the rules of the contest under the "Determination of Winners" section.

Thanks!

DeletedUser31859

hey HIHI i am seeing from long time that you are commenting on everyones posters. Please give me a detailed information that how is my poster and how should i improve it.

:);)

Slygoxx

Tried to make one from scratch, but failed, so I took the template. Will probably make one from scratch for my second entry though.

thewestjulaug2.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is that me? :p The description matches.

And john your is good but there is to much text and your name takes the attention of the guy.

DeletedUser

Dont laugh ppl it is made in paint just for fun :D Tuco is my favorite character :p
poster222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You made that in paint? Niiiice. :)

Digging the picture and the fonts, my only quibble would have to be the awkward boardering. (< FYI thats not a word.)

And i'm not entering this one so i'm just giving CnC.

Status
Not open for further replies.