Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Design #16

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20688

Thanks again to everyone that participated in the July/August 2011 Contest.

Congratulations to the winners!

Hellstrom, Entry #5 - First place: 200 Nuggets
odas1, Entry #13 - Second place: 100 Nuggets
Becca Lee, Entry #2 - Third place: 50 Nuggets

I have been informed that the winners have been sent their rewards as well.

Thank you again to all for your participation. I hope to offer another competition in October. Please stay tuned for more information!

Here is the list of the designers and their successful entries for forum posterity:

#1. Artemis Gordon

artemis_gordon.jpeg

#2. Becca Lee

becca_lee01.jpeg

#3. dany.ro

danyro.jpg

#4. Dirty Rotten Billy

dirty_rotten_billy.jpeg

#5. Hellstromm

hellstromm.jpeg

#6. Idle Mind

idlemind.png

#7. John Cena 619

john_cena_619.jpeg

#8. Johnny400

johnny400.jpeg

#9. k0nstantin0s

k0nstantin0s.png

#10. kamilia19

kamilla19.jpeg

#11. masterofwar101

masterorwar101.png

#12. niteowl28

niteowl28.jpeg

#13. odas1

odas1.jpeg

#14. quickdrawl

quickdrawl.jpeg

#15. Slygoxx

slygoxx.png

#16. Zarekbean

zarekbean.jpeg

Thank you again to all the contestants!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes yes, we already know odas1 is spamming the game asking for people to vote for him. Once again someone thinks to win nuggets by rigging the votes, rather than respecting the spirit of the contest.

Whatever... :hmf:

DeletedUser31859

Yeah. I too agree with Hell. I dont want to hurt you odas but, calling members only to vote you is, i think......not what should be done.

DeletedUser24716

Hmm, one more time..
Hell - if i would start real spam, this game would get fatal error. lol

AND, i dont forse to vote for me. Everyone can vote for whatever they want!
Do you think they vote for me because they are scared.. NO. They want to vote, they vote.
Who dont like mine poster - they vote for someone else.

Have a problem?

Regards,
odas

DeletedUser

I'm really not interested in having a debate on this odas1. The spirit of the contest is about talent, you are attempting to de-evolve it into a popularity contest because, as you indicated to me in a PM, you want to get the nuggets. Most of us participate in these contests for the fun, to show off our talents, creativity and to interact in the community. Winning nuggets is a nice benefit but, aiming for that exclusively (calling out to your ingame allies, and townies, for your votes) goes against the spirit.

In my opinion, you are undermining the "intent" of this sort of contest, discouraging people from participating in these contests in the future, and thus deliberately acting against the building of a community.

May my candid comments not spoil the fun, even if your actions do. That's all I have to say on this issue.

DeletedUser31859

And odas1, what you mentioned is right. But, if you tell someone that "There's a contest. Vote for whoever you think is good" Then of course, the person will vote for you because he will surely understand that you are indirectly asking him to vote for you. So please accept what you did. And, you can start celebrating...........

DeletedUser20688

Folks,

Once the interstitial ad is up, my prediction is all this hemming and hawing will become moot. The amount of voter participation will most likely increase and won't be, shall we say, solicited voters.

In any event, all results will be checked for validity before the winner is announced.

I wanted to keep this thread open for comments about the entries so let's refrain from further discussion on this topic or I'll just prune all the comments and maintain it thusly.

DeletedUser

It says I am not allowed to vote so I will write it hear under comments. I think #2 is the most authentic poster. Nitelyon / Brisco

DeletedUser

You may not vote on this poll??? but if i could my vote would go fore Design #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.