• Design #16

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20688

Ok I'll just make this easy.

The interstitial ad is there to draw in voters. Yes, you have to have 10 posts to vote. You do not have to vote nor are we desperate for votes.

This is just suppose to be fun. That's all.

It's just beyond amazing that so many people are getting bent out of shape. If you are offended that you decided to click the ad only to find out you could not vote, we utterly apologize for wasting your time.

Please by all means accept our humble apology.

However please refrain from SPAMMING to accumulate a post count or COMPLAINING about the situation.

Your indignation is getting you nowhere.

Any and all future complaints or spamming will incur infractions and your posts will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm liking #14... I like the way quick drawl has the "dead or dead" piece of paper posted on top of his poster where it was prolly "alive or dead". Nice work!

DeletedUser

why cant I vote I dont even know how to look at the designs?
does anyone know?

DeletedUser5046

Im having trouble voting XD.. becka lee's poster is also good...wish I could vote for it too T_T

DeletedUser2722

I cant vote either. Is the voting closed or am I just one of the lame who's having issues?

DeletedUser5046

I cant vote either. Is the voting closed or am I just one of the lame who's having issues?

well i didn't mean that I have technical troubles...I'm just having trouble picking who Im gonna vote O_O.

Anyway, if you can't vote, there are other reasons why. Maybe you don't have enough posts like the one I read earlier :3. . .

DeletedUser

Yes Corrus, you didn't have 10 posts, but that last post you made just put you to 10, so you should be able to vote now.

DeletedUser31931

I voted without posting at all. I went for 5. Awesome poster Hellstomm. Nice work!

DeletedUser32214

but
but
but..may i know how can i vote on this?it shows me hat you may not vote on this pole!

DeletedUser

Until someone can prove otherwise, this sort of thing is nothing more than a popularity contest.

DeletedUser

For me it has to be No. 2 I like the style of graphics :unsure:

DeletedUser22135

It says we can not vote on this poll . This poll just started a couple days ago .
If we can not vote , then I wonder why the add keeps popping up evrery world we log on to . I we could vote I would vot for #2

DeletedUser

Anything Better?

I did not really like any of them . They are creative and distinct but I did not see one that just says "Now that is creative" Not that I am creative but I was expecting something a little better . No offense intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.