Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Design #16

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28545

Which poster is the most authentic in terms of use of western font, original imagery, and details?

I for #8.

DeletedUser

:huh:Why cant I vote in this thread. It comes up asking me to vote when I log into the game? Then when I get here it tells me I cant vote !!!
Strange set up !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, one more time..
Hell - if i would start real spam, this game would get fatal error. lol

AND, i dont forse to vote for me. Everyone can vote for whatever they want!
Do you think they vote for me because they are scared.. NO. They want to vote, they vote.
Who dont like mine poster - they vote for someone else.

Have a problem?

Regards,
odas
reason your poster is something special is its

DeletedUser

Thanks for your quick response to my question. I dont know any of the contestants, so no favouritism. But I like nos. 5 and then 12. lol
I think it will put people off voting if they need 10 posts to vote. It will put me off, for sure. However, I do understand your policy and respect it.
Again FallenPixels, thanks for the info....
ismith2808 :}

DeletedUser20688

Everyone does perhaps need to pause a moment before getting their heckles up:

Voting Permissions

Diggo11 said:
Voting Permissions
Please be aware we have changed the voting permissions for the forum. It is now mandatory to have a total of ten forum posts before you are able to vote in a forum poll. We hope this will ensure fairer outcomes, where each physical person is only able to vote once, without disadvantaging those less prominent within the community; of course any decisions of critical importance will be tallied using the new ingame survey tool to ensure every player still has the opportunity to participate.

For the vast majority who are still able, why not head over and exercise your right in the Graphics, Art & Media or Development Discussions forums?

Sorry folks! Those are the rules.

We appreciate you visiting the thread nonetheless. You have plenty of time to get active on the Forums before the end of the contest. ;)

DeletedUser18255

Wait so let me get this right in order to vote on game related items we MUST be active in your forums? I've been playing the game for months now and should not be limited in my voting because you want to make sure people cannot create multiple accounts and vote, well all you are doing is blocking out those who don't have 10 posts on your forum.

This puts YOU at a disadvantage because now your polls are incorrect as you don't have my vote nor many other peoples votes so the true winner shall not come forth!

I've been playing this game for years and years, and I barely have over 10 posts. Stop your crying. Rules are put in place for a good reason.

The true winner, for those who can vote WILL come forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.