Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Design #16

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31668

I came in, not because anyone asked me to, but because of the popup on login. I am going to vote for the one i consider best, without regards to the name (not that the name would matter, since i really dont know anyone here) because the contest should be won by the best entry and not the most popular entrant.

And so i waste your time here, blathering on, because in the five months i have been in this community, i have only posted 8 times.

9 now :)

♛ TropicalMontana

Edit: Total posts : 10
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great job to everyone who submitted artwork. There are clearly some talented & creative peeps here :)

~ Bad Rich

DeletedUser

Number 16 looks great with a eye patch on :rolleyes::laugh::censored::whistle::up::shootout::tumble::adventurer::ranger::donkey::mad::blink:

DeletedUser5046

Until someone can prove otherwise, this sort of thing is nothing more than a popularity contest.

This isn't a popularity contest. As you can see, people here in this section do something that reflects their creativity. Although I understand that everyone can't be pleased and satisfied, I hope that everyone could respect this section and vote. If you don't have something relevant to say even if we are open for comments and criticism, don't post at all.

DeletedUser

"Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll"

Is it already closed or something?

EDIT: Oh, forget that, I need to post 10 posts before... well, not gonna happen since I don't participate on this forum (just on beta and PT) :p

DeletedUser

5th. I will pick up 5th . I like they way the man in this wanted look, It makes me a little scare of him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.