level 99

DeletedUser

Yea i know but it is a quest so i just absolutly have to compleate it :D

I can`t help my self !
It just like buying every item i never will need but i have to have them lol

DeletedUser

congatz i never tought a player from this world would make it all the whay to lvl 99

DeletedUser

And pretty soon we'll have seven. :)
Well, unless kooboo gets deleted for inactivity - I don't think he plays anymore.

DeletedUser

And pretty soon we'll have seven. :)
Well, unless kooboo gets deleted for inactivity - I don't think he plays anymore.
i think you need atleast 9 - 11 days for reach :)
kooboo inactive for long time ;) and sinju too ;)
we can see after 45 days :blink:
i am active :D and i boring very much because i like fort battle but its gave me 0 experience and kill my enjoy for joining fort battle :sad::p
and i dont like increase my dueling level anymore :( so what i do ?!!!??!!!???!!:mad: i like this game but ...

DeletedUser

Yeah, it'll probably be about as long as you say. It's still 'pretty soon' in my book, though.

So it sounds like you might be in favor of removing the level cap now? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, it'll probably be about as long as you say. It's still 'pretty soon' in my book, though.

So it sounds like you might be in favor of removing the level cap now? :p
i dont like remove level cab ;) because i will start internship in uni and after that i think i will start real my working life . so if level cab remove i can not become in high rank anymore :p:p:p

DeletedUser

Thanks i guess :unsure:

Kind of bothers me now with zero xp earned now.
But atleast one can go for luck now :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Below me, the first Odd in the Hall of Fame. :D

DeletedUser

WELL DONE TO ALL THE PLAYERS NOW LVL 99

Answer me this!!!

Do most of yous stop playing after yous get to lvl 99!?!

DeletedUser

WELL DONE TO ALL THE PLAYERS NOW LVL 99

Answer me this!!!

Do most of yous stop playing after yous get to lvl 99!?!
kooboo and sinju are inactive after they can reach for level 99 :D
but i am active and dont waste 1 secound because i want reskill for something :ph34r: its need more and more and more money :p:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By re-skilling you mean to become a good fort fighter//// Deuler and I dont see the point rushing to lvl 99 and then not playing the game anymore!!!

This does annoy me unless you get bored which is ok if you get to lvl 99 you re-skill and do fort fights you become a 0% Deuler and help ypur town I THINK JUST...

DeletedUser

I'll be active for the foreseeable future, at least. We'll see how long I can keep myself entertained. :)

DeletedUser

I think the only way you could entertain yourself is by going to fort battles and making money for your town and also re-skilling!!

DeletedUser

I think the only way you could entertain yourself is by going to fort battles and making money for your town and also re-skilling!!
i dont reskill for fort fighter or dueler :huh:
fly parker know what i want do :D its private !!! :laugh:

DeletedUser

i want say congrats for my friend " fly parker " :)

Last edited by a moderator: