level 99

DeletedUser

Thanks Leona. Couldn't have done it (yesterday) with out all the fort fun we've had recently. Also, a couple of friendly neighborhood duelers helped a lot.

DeletedUser

I am suprised that you still play this game as once I hit level 99 I will be finished! Nothing left to accomplish once you hit 99 I feel like.

DeletedUser

I will convert to a hp tank when I'm lvl 99 =P That would be cool for fort battles. (Wow, just noticed i've said this before.)

Gratz on the additions to the 99 club.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am suprised that you still play this game as once I hit level 99 I will be finished! Nothing left to accomplish once you hit 99 I feel like.
:D i like this game and i am active like my level 98 for reach level 99 :rolleyes:
this game have more fun after level 99 but more member when reach for 99 leave game like kooboo and sinju and George Hurst
for long time i only do my 5 rotation work for high experience but now i am free for which work for do :razz: some time i hunt turkey :p and some time i talk indian and they hurt me :huh: !!!
i think i will play this game for my last old :dry:
i am addicted for west :p

DeletedUser10480

Maybe they'll hurry up and get smart with the new update soon that removes the level cap.

I don't want to have to put on my sleepy head set and go take a permanent dirt nap.

DeletedUser

Congrats to the lonely man, discovering secrets of the desert. :)

DeletedUser

congrats for my friend benben7 :)

congrats.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes, congrats to benben7, my friend. :D

The second Odd in the Hall of Fame. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

walle888 and hastjm joined the club. Hall of Fame now three pages long. :p

(Congrats to everyone I haven't congratulated yet.)