P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8083

ohh look look
my leaving town was no more than stock rotation but you'll meet us all at once count on it

you wanna post your touhole duels here to dgorsksy worskey

guess not public embarrassment aint your thing huh

DeletedUser

shearernz, except you, erm, did quit your town? You were in a town, and now you're not, why is that unless you're trying to level up without having to fight us?
Oh well, it's easy to throw childish insults around when you're hiding behind being townless, right? :)

Touchole - nice work. I'll have my revenge when I get a better weapon. If I can catch you outside your hotel, that is. :D

DeletedUser

shearernz, except you, erm, did quit your town? You were in a town, and now you're not, why is that unless you're trying to level up without having to fight us?
Oh well, it's easy to throw childish insults around when you're hiding behind being townless, right? :)

Touchole - nice work. I'll have my revenge when I get a better weapon. If I can catch you outside your hotel, that is. :D

Of all the low down dirty things you and your little buddies have done that is the best that you can come up with as an insult? Please, go back to your fort and play with your barbies...oh wait...that's right....you just lost your fort :laugh:

DeletedUser

Low down dirty things that I've done? Do I even know you? I don't think so. :)
Ooh, you mean me attacking you, even though you're a poor old innocent builder. Come on, this is a fighting game, don't complain when people attack you. Your town attacks builders too, so you can't take the moral superiority high-road.
You chose this spot for your town, presumably so you could fight us.

shearnerz - the difference between me and you is that you get upset and whine when people post their victories over you, whereas I don't care. This is my first duelling character, my build's far from being optimal for duelling yet, and I have a crap weapon. I've lost duels before, and I'm sure I'll lose them in the future. However, I'm having fun. :)

DeletedUser5597

There are some days since no one from Suicide Soldiers haven't ataacked me. Whats going on, are you scared to get a lil more XP?

DeletedUser

This is apparently a non-smack-talking thread, sokka3u. ;)
Even though the topic seems all but designed for stirring up drama.

DeletedUser

Talking about duels you've had or you want to have isn't against the rules; you just have to do it in the right place. Feel free to do it here until the typical "wars" make separate threads more sensible, but flaming others will still not be allowed.

DeletedUser14793

dgorsk wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. shearernz did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 4 experience points and steals $26 from dean machine.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $28 from Wild Menace.

dgorsk wins the duel and gains 6 experience points. ChErRyPiE did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

dgorsk wins the duel and gains 2 experience points. kiwifella did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

dgorsk wins the duel and gains 3 experience points. Calamity Aim did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $33 from Microdot.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $14 from OTAKTAY.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $33 from ManFromSnowyRiver.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $14 from Microdot.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $17 from jumpkick11.

DeletedUser13484

Of all the low down dirty things you and your little buddies have done that is the best that you can come up with as an insult? Please, go back to your fort and play with your barbies...oh wait...that's right....you just lost your fort :laugh:
Cool THP as a fort on w11 already damn that was fast :blink:
Lets roll out the carpet the suicide soldiers are here. What does suicide soldiers really mean, you KO yourselfs dueling :laugh:
Dog soldiers, Hidden soldiers hmm (suicide soldiers just doesnt make the cut you need to be good to roll with the best) :p

DeletedUser

Nah the hunting party doesn't have a fort yet. They are to busy "boosting" their mortician stats and building the town up. If they had a fort they would have lost it by now.

@Dgorsk Instead of just showing us the wins, Why don't you show us some of the losses behind that "winning streak" of yours.
60 wins 20 losses. I haven't seen you show us a loss yet :eek:

DeletedUser

Too busy duelling people and building our town? Heavens, we're playing the game. I do apologise. :D

Why would people post their losses? You're being silly now. :p

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 37 HP
Total health points
- 82 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $30 from dgorsk.

Total health points
- 57 HP
Total health points
- 74 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $26 from dgorsk.

Total health points
- 25 HP
Total health points
- 80 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $28 from dgorsk.

Total health points
- 18 HP
Total health points
- 92 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $33 from dgorsk.
Switch to flash view

Total health points
- 30 HP
Total health points
- 67 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $16 from dgorsk.
Switch to flash view

DeletedUser8083

ohh look theres some lol

i must say your losses are alot more impressive dont be shy young fulla post away lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He probably left town for the same reason your fearless leader just did after taking a whooping from two precise slingshots. :p

DeletedUser14793

man you guys are a joke. seriously. ive beat you 40 more times then you beat me. i never shy away from a duel even if i know ill lose. once i get my sharp razor ill be back.

DeletedUser

man you guys are a joke. seriously. ive beat you 40 more times then you beat me. i never shy away from a duel even if i know ill lose. once i get my sharp razor ill be back.

Might want to check your facts. I am pretty sure you are 3-7 against me :p

here's the latest:

Total health points
- 57 HP
Total health points
- 112 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $2 from dgorsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.