P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5597

I don't wanna go that far when I have SS so close and so easy to win. If I would have done useless trips to get 150 200 XP risking in the same time to get gang banged by SS-ers, I wouldn't had been now so high ranked in duels.

DeletedUser8083

I don't wanna go that far when I have SS so close and so easy to win. If I would have done useless trips to get 150 200 XP risking in the same time to get gang banged by SS-ers, I wouldn't had been now so high ranked in duels.

lol more like dont wanna take on more than you can chew lol

DeletedUser

Oh, well if shearernz says we're pussies if we don't attack sk8, then of *course* we'll have to... :rolleyes:

sk8 - i wasn't refering to you being out of town, but to the fact you were replying to messages aimed at SS. You're imagining insults where there are none. :)

DeletedUser8083

Oh, well if shearernz says we're pussies if we don't attack sk8, then of *course* we'll have to... :rolleyes:

sk8 - i wasn't refering to you being out of town, but to the fact you were replying to messages aimed at SS. You're imagining insults where there are none. :)

if your attack on me looks like this
Total health points
- 46 HP

Total health points
- 108 HP shearernz wins the duel and gains 11 experience points. RorschachUK did not carry any cash and shearernz walks away without taking any money.

i think you should seriously get abit better before you go beefing yourself up to much there buddy lol and taking on any1 better than i lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

Total health points
- 40 HP
Total health points
- 150 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $2 from shearernz.

you should get abit better before beefing yourself up.

DeletedUser

How was that beefing myself up, shear? That was mocking you, a much easier target.
And well done, you beat me in a duel. And I beat you the time before, you're hardly kicking my arse. :)

DeletedUser5597

Shear, I'll come to duel you soon, I never did till now. Till now only manfrom and troglodyte were my targets :unsure:

DeletedUser8083

How was that beefing myself up, shear? That was mocking you, a much easier target.
And well done, you beat me in a duel. And I beat you the time before, you're hardly kicking my arse. :)

yepp not once have i ever stated im alot better but i guess im not that easy if you lose some huh

and dgorsky your the one beefing yourself up not me post ya latest mfsr duel lol come show us your so called ill be back after shopping threat lol

you know the reason you abandoned ship remember that threat dgorsky are you still only posting ya wins lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're trying to mock Dgorsk for not posting his losses? Who actually does that? Stop being silly.

DeletedUser8083

You're trying to mock Dgorsk for not posting his losses? Who actually does that? Stop being silly.

lol ive seen alot of ppl do it actually i was merly pointing out he said to the forum he bailed town to go get a better weapon and return i know the duels have started since his great return lol so lets see them all lol

DeletedUser

well apparently someone got even better weapon than his' :laugh:

DeletedUser8083

yeah i guess so lol kinda makes him look more like a leader that jumped ship to avoid the big ko lol

DeletedUser8083

lol he left town to avoid being koed after his big ill duel any1 anytime win or lose speach lol very valiant of you to defend him but he basically did exactly what you accused me of lol umm whats it called RUNNING SCARED lol so we wont be hearing any more of those accusations now will we lol as your leader has proven hes rather found of the concept lol

DeletedUser8083

only facts lol only facts lol only the truth lol im just keeping it all real lol im not saying im gunna do stuff i cant and im not trying to mock someone for the very thing my leader does lol and im certainly not acting one way in game and another in public lol im the same in both places lol unlike some with shady agendas lol

DeletedUser14793

please again refer to my post above. your post just proves my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.