P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8083

man you guys are a joke. seriously. ive beat you 40 more times then you beat me. i never shy away from a duel even if i know ill lose. once i get my sharp razor ill be back.

lol most of your duel wins are on solid construction workers dgorsky come on there dgorsky front up lol your dueling workers to look good and when you duel most soliders you LOSE

your a rankings farmer lol you pick on the weak to look tough but i see posts here that put you in your place

btw that was a real wise move to bring the smack talk to the forums lol i love it now your not hiding in telegrams twisting the truth lol

DeletedUser

man you guys are a joke. seriously. ive beat you 40 more times then you beat me. i never shy away from a duel even if i know ill lose. once i get my sharp razor ill be back.
I don't remember you dueling me Once. But go ahead give it a try. I dare ya:laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser8083

ohh you been called out dgorsky we are waiting in awe at your power please show this fine gentleman your skills or would you rather just stick with our builders we await your post of this duel lol

ohh hang on well have to wait the fearless leader has left his ship i forgot

DeletedUser8083

hey hey is there a smack talk on w10 forum can i get in on that 1 to lol now that would be fun lol

DeletedUser

Ah, clearly Suicide Soldiers never hit workers, and you can claim the moral high ground here. :D
Oh wait...
NorthernLad2 wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $25 from ManFromSnowyRiver.

On at least one occasion every target I've been able to hit has been KO'd, so we're hardly concentrating on your workers.

Sk8 - am I missing something? dgorsk was talking to the Suicide Soldiers there, and you're townless, claiming allegience to Death Hollow. Why would we have hit you, even if we were able to?

DeletedUser13484

Ah, clearly Suicide Soldiers never hit workers, and you can claim the moral high ground here. :D
Oh wait...
NorthernLad2 wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $25 from ManFromSnowyRiver.

On at least one occasion every target I've been able to hit has been KO'd, so we're hardly concentrating on your workers.

Sk8 - am I missing something? dgorsk was talking to the Suicide Soldiers there, and you're townless, claiming allegience to Death Hollow. Why would we have hit you, even if we were able to?

Cos if you hit Sk8 you would have a lot of trouble coming down on you :laugh:

DeletedUser8083

lol why wouldnt we hit your workers after the barrage of hits ours have taken from your town lol

were not the ones claiming to be a mighty leader claiming a huge win loss ratio lol

you say your a man lol well fess up lol your stats are on the backs of construction workers dgorsky

your town members say we run from town and yet where did you go when you were getting your tail whipped severely whats up was you scared of the big ko mr ill duel any1 win or lose

honestly i really think you've lost abit of credibility there lol

DeletedUser

Im just curious..
As a builder in w11....how many times do you guys have to hit me before i finally get koed?
Yesterday was 17 times and not even half my hp were gone.Call yourself duelers?
you guys are terrible...cmon!!....kill meeeee

DeletedUser

Big Bad Late.
Senior member, and diplomat, in the great town of Pantsville.

First in world 11 to +70 dueling record.
Currently:
won 81 lost 7 diff 74
2 KOs

LMAO He goes and duel nothing but workers and then brags about it in mail... Anyone can have +80 wins if all they do is duel workers in their work clothes,but he failed to hit any duelerthough so he just a chicken as far asi am concerned lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8083

you see if they ko you bud then dgorsky cant make his duel stats look that good, a farmer doesn't kill his prime production stock and have to fight possible losses

heck im no where near our best dueler and will never claim to be but ive beaten him in an attack or 2 lol

DeletedUser

well by taking low experience from me from winning duels isnt leveling them much so i dont mind bein a target hehe.
they are kind of like a real life marriage...if you want something done..you gotta do it yourself.

DeletedUser

We're not the ones whining that our builders are getting hit, shearnerz. That's where the double standard is.
I'm failing to see where dgorsk is claiming he's an awesome leader and a pro unbeatable dueller. Those are your words, not his.
Claims that we're only hitting your builders, in order to boost our mort stats are just laughable too. We're quite clearly hitting your duellers/soldiers, how else are they being KO'd?
:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Big Bad Late.
Senior member, and diplomat, in the great town of Pantsville.

First in world 11 to +70 dueling record.
Currently:
won 81 lost 7 diff 74
2 KOs

Thank you for the kind words. He really is the person who has won the most duels in W11 and the one with the best difference. I can tell you he brings a lot of money in the treasury and happens to hit hard.

Apparently those qualities are not what makes a good dueler, according to you, eh?

DeletedUser5597

We're not the ones whining that our builders are getting hit, shearnerz. That's where the double standard is.
I'm failing to see where dgorsk is claiming he's an awesome leader and a pro unbeatable dueller. Those are your words, not his.
Claims that we're only hitting your builders, in order to boost our mort stats are just laughable too. We're quite clearly hitting your duellers/soldiers, how else are they being KO'd?
:ph34r:

I am pretty sure I don't hit more than 1 builder in SS and thats Calamity for the nice XP I get on him (how I would be rank 2 at duels now?). Except MFSR who is a pretty good defensive dueler, all of SS seem to not have the skills to defense against us. Btw nice try to KO me, next time I'll plan the hit on your head.

DeletedUser

Rorsha its called shopping trips? Ever heard of them? If you haven't its when you LEAVE your town and go shopping to another town then leave again. Fill free to give me a duel again as i am back in my town. Ready to duel anyone and everyone. Bring it ON!

DeletedUser5597

Rorsha its called shopping trips? Ever heard of them? If you haven't its when you LEAVE your town and go shopping to another town then leave again. Fill free to give me a duel again as i am back in my town. Ready to duel anyone and everyone. Bring it ON!

Your town is at 12 hours from THP without a horse, so why bothering to do that trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.