P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please keep your comments game related. Personal attacks are still not allowed here. Thanks.

DeletedUser

ok ok ...i admit, i was being racists among cultures, and that is a silly discrimination.
My beef, is that, not 1 week into world 11, and i was KO'd multiple times by THP. i am a builder, I was new to this game, your actions pissed me off. I get it now. THP does not discriminate against any character. ok. However, we totally know that you fellas are singling me out, more so now than ever, which I UNDERSTAND WHY: because i keep harassing you all here in the forums. I am over this fact...please continue to do what you must.
But just know, that i will not back down on how i feel about your gameplay, your profile intimidation tactics, and your egotistical "gang raping" of the innocent.

But, like i did say, without you, there would be no me.

Also, from what i hear, there was no spying. I heard that our guys walked in the front door of your chat room and declared themselves openly. Looks like THP is the "empire" with the leaky faucets :nowink:

DeletedUser

Calamity Aim..

How I wish you would stop your moaning.

Like myself you chose to be a builder.

So THP are picking on you are they?

Funny how you fail to mention all the attacks on THP builders by SS.

Lets compare stats shall we........

Calamity Aim.. Duels Won 6 Duels Lost 39
NorthernLad2... Duels Won 3 Duels Lost 63.

So stop moaning and get back building.

DeletedUser

Pretty impressive you guys have won 9 duels combined.

Wonder who the ones who lost are?

DeletedUser

Singling you out? Please, don't flatter yourself.
And you understand wrong then. What, you just guessed the address of our chatroom? Sure. Spying may not give you much of a tactical advantage in this game, but it's certainly petty.

DeletedUser

Singling you out? Please, don't flatter yourself.
And you understand wrong then. What, you just guessed the address of our chatroom? Sure. Spying may not give you much of a tactical advantage in this game, but it's certainly petty.

Rork ,

If we were there to spy , we certainly would not have used our in game names. Like I said , someone presented the link , and we could not resist.

I do agree it's petty.... and I did say I was sorry for it.

you have to admit , it was mildly entertaining....

you were also a good sport. I even left when you asked me to! how many would do that? :)

DeletedUser

I'm talking about spying in our clan, not our chat. You were fairly civil, yes, that's why I let you stay until I left. :p

It's a legitimate but underhand tactic that I wouldn't even have mentioned if it weren't for calamity harping on about honour. I'm satisfied that we're conducting things our side with more decorum.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about spying in our clan, not our chat. You were fairly civil, yes, that's why I let you stay until I left. :p

It's a legitimate but underhand tactic that I wouldn't even have mentioned if it weren't for calamity harping on about honour. I'm satisfied that we're conducting things our side with more decorum.

Then what kind of spying are you insinuating we are doing?

I am not aware of any....

but then again , I ignore the message boards in my town , I'd much prefer to come here and sling poop at one another with you instead.

DeletedUser

You have access to our town telegrams and our boards. What more need be said? :p

DeletedUser

Stop pretending to be ignorant, you came into our chatroom last night to brag about it. :p

DeletedUser

I think this is getting to the point where it should be moved to PMs. Either do that or move on to another conflict. Thanks.

DeletedUser

...and Calamity, I feel for you. Genuinely. This is my first builder, and I spend 8 hours in every 50 or so flat on my back from SS KOs. *shrug*. Such is life, as I said to Cherrypie in a friendly little exchange of telegrams over the weekend :)

(and further to NorthernLad's earlier post:
Doc Stern: Duels Won 2, Duels Lost 41 - one win was against Cherrypie early on, when I was feeling rambunctious, no clue where the other one came from)

There's an awful lot of ridiculous posts from both sides going on here, however. I know the thread is called 'smack talk', but still... this is a game, guys. You know... supposed to be fun? Don't get so damned serious about stuff; it ain't RL life-or-death! Personally speaking, I would rather not have the constant war going on, but it _is_ a valid option within the game so I don't complain about it. And I don't really care whose di... er, town is bigger than whose. Or better. Or fightier. Or unconscious more of the time. But it _would_ be nice if assorted people would stop behaving like angst-ridden hormonal teenagers in their posts. Please?

(And before someone makes a comment, yes I _do_ know that "fightier" isn't a word. Well it is now, because I wrote it. So there.)

DeletedUser

I had originally started it as a place to put the pvp talk until the typical "wars" started. I guess they have, and you're right that this thread is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.