P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8083

RorschachUK
I'll add hypocracy to shearn's long list of character defects. Our "alliance" seems to be remarkably similar to his "alliance" with the Fearless Fighters.
I'm also not sure what he means by "withdrawing THP from The Firing Squad", but I've never claimed to be able to follow his train of thought.

ok ok ill type realllllll slow just so you get the train of thought ok slim

1stly
can you please quote the post in where ive stated i will never enter an alliance there is none, so hypocrisy(spelled it correctly for ya) is no longer a defect of mine but imagination and cross referencing with someone else's statements are now 1 of yours lol

2ndly
the firing squad in w11 started out as thp firing squad so um it was REMOVED from the town name lol implicating an alliance, not a sister town lol and that can not be denied as im sure im not the only 1 that noticed lol and to deny it would be real stupid lol but hey i guess your previous posts prove that you'll give it a go any way

DeletedUser

yeah well the ladies of thp enjoyed my stay lol but umm i think i walked in on something i shouldn't have lol sooooooooo whats this the general of the hunting party's dueling raids uniform or do you indulge in extra curricular activity's while you THINK we are all asleep lol

dgorsk-1.jpg

hmm you suit the boots but i think the dress is just too much lol even for you lol

:laugh: I dont know what mork really looks like? but all i'm thinking about is "Spaceballs the movie" when the empire catches the heroes' stunt doubles. Princess Vespa's stunt double is this scruffy bearded cigar smoking ruffian dressed in princess clothes.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Well, in all honesty, much as I love Suicide and despise THP .... *spit* ... I think I am gonna go off on a travel and find a few towns that spread their hate around a bit more ;)

Going after one town is fun for a while, but I much prefer the old commando tactics of hitting a town, moving on, etc etc etc .... will be back later on, if I'm welcome, to participate a bit more.

Have fun :)

DeletedUser16628

Hey THP,Did you all go on vacation?I'm bored as hell working over here let's play try to ko infiniti99 bet you can't and that's after I just smashed through NEW TORONTO and used up half my HP c'mon bet you can't.

DeletedUser

1stly
can you please quote the post in where ive stated i will never enter an alliance there is none, so hypocrisy(spelled it correctly for ya) is no longer a defect of mine but imagination and cross referencing with someone else's statements are now 1 of yours lol

Swing and a miss. I'm refering to your criticism of us making a sister town with our members, while having one yourself. Oh my god, it's a super-alliance, run for the hills! :D

2ndly
the firing squad in w11 started out as thp firing squad so um it was REMOVED from the town name lol implicating an alliance, not a sister town lol and that can not be denied as im sure im not the only 1 that noticed lol and to deny it would be real stupid lol but hey i guess your previous posts prove that you'll give it a go any way

By my recollection, it was originally called Firing Squad, then was changed to The Firing Squad. Even if it were briefly called THP Firing Squad, so what?
Yeah, we've really gone undercover on this one, having a town right next to us with THP plastered all over the profile. However did you find us out? :O
You're a regular Miss Marple aren't you? :p

DeletedUser8083

omg please lol you have to do better than that lol thats just bleating lol

DeletedUser

Hey THP,Did you all go on vacation?I'm bored as hell working over here let's play try to ko infiniti99 bet you can't and that's after I just smashed through NEW TORONTO and used up half my HP c'mon bet you can't.

Now you can see my confusion behind your Oklahoma recruitment thread. You're clearly not there just to shop, you've gone native. ;)

Shearernz - cool reply, bro!

DeletedUser

HAH, a few weeks into the game and I already have threats to leave my town or else:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2773/51610519.jpg

And that will always be my answer. I must be a very dangerous target, a pure hider with no dueler skills whatsoever in this world who has never attacked a single THP member. But don't you worry, soon enough that will change after I respec and I'll get KOs both on the fort battlefield and behind the saloon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mork and Rork ,

could you guys please explain to your members that complaining to SS when we KO them is only going to encourage us more?

I thought most of you guys and gals were seasoned vets , I guess not.

That is all,

Touchole

DeletedUser5597

I never complained, it doesn't worth the effort. I know that soon it will come my time, even if now I have hard times with snowyriver and you :dry:

DeletedUser

I never complained, it doesn't worth the effort. I know that soon it will come my time, even if now I have hard times with snowyriver and you :dry:

Perhaps....

regardless , crying in telegrams does absolutely no good.

all it does it create laughs for me and my town members.

DeletedUser

Touchole - I don't see any of our members complaining here. I do see your members complaining though. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

train robber - you see that as a threat, I see it as friendly advice. You're complaining that you're being attacked, as you're defenceless. Well then, leave your town until you're able to defend yourself. I'm not sure what else to suggest. :)

DeletedUser

Wait, when did I ever complain? I haven't ever complained about being dueled in the entire game.

DeletedUser

Wait, when did I ever complain? I haven't ever complained about being dueled in the entire game.

Your entire profile, for a start. Threats of not helping defend forts isn't much of a defence, as I hope you've realised now.
Perhaps stonedforjesus was just jealous and was trying to get mentioned there like me. ;)
Oh well, the whole town's on there now, he'll have to be happy with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Touchole - I don't see any of our members complaining here. I do see your members complaining though.

Through telegrams....

we can sit down over a beer and we can trade LOL'S if ya want...

then we are done I'm going to kick you in the nuts and run.

DeletedUser

Threats of not defending? I'm not threatening, I'm stating that I will not help your town in any fort wars since THP has had 5 people attack me already and none of them managed to take over 50$ or that same amount of XP yet. Nobody has ever done over 100 damage to me either (except for you that time a while ago though), which I find entertaining since I'm a pure hider.

Besides, I already took down the part of my profile with you before this all, so I still don't see how I'm complaining.

DeletedUser14793

hey im up $550 from my afternoon party at your town. while i didnt steal $50 from you, the $33 you contributed to me was nice.

DeletedUser14793

4 workers 6 soldiers, should have just stuck to your soldiers, some of them had some nice cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.