P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8083

what will end lol your big talk on the backs of our builders lol please say its true please say your actually gunna walk the walk and not hide the truth behind those stats you seam sooooooooo proud of lol

your not hunters lol your stat milkers lol common farmers lol

change ya town name lol you embarrass ya self lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to give up on this thread, you're becoming more incomprehensible the angrier you get.
What are you *trying* to say? That because we don't KO your builders every 48 hours we're farming them? I think I know who's farming builders for stats, and it's not us. ;)
Just fight, stop trying to talk.

DeletedUser8083

no im not saying anything lol you said it and now your backtracking, im just calling an ace an ace and a spade a spade and farmers-farmers

you go on about my posts and how i dont know what i right lol your in denial of your own posts lol but please do give up on this post youve got yaself in a corner and the only way out is to admit it and we all know most who play this game think builder farmers are weak
the truth is the foundations of thp in w11 is based on weak dueling tactics to look strong when in essence your the weak of the weak

all im doing is calling you on it because of your self boasting rubbish lol

btw im not angry lol i think its hilarious how you back track to save face and protect the thp rep when its exposed lol

pfft pathetic lol

DeletedUser14793

just be glad you have touchole in your town, otherwise your stats would be alot worse. and shearernz you are all talk, thp has no rep to protect and nothing to back track about.
our stats on W10 speak for themselves and W11 will soon look the same. im done with thread just like im done with you. you make the rest of your town look like idiots, when in reality most of the ppl in your town are civil and nice to deal with.

DeletedUser13484

@ dgorsk & touchole you 2 need a pillow each and have a good old pillow fight best out of 10 wins. Then kiss and make up :razz:

DeletedUser

@ dgorsk & touchole you 2 need a pillow each and have a good old pillow fight best out of 10 wins. Then kiss and make up :razz:

I prefer a good old fist fight out by the old saloon, that way you can go back in and drink a few rounds and make up after you fight :laugh:

DeletedUser14793

lol some good ole Fisticuffs with Touchole. be a good time. loser buys drinks at the saloon. got no problem with anyone from SS other then certain someone with a 61 win 41 loss record should just shut his mouth and do his town some good.

DeletedUser

Awww , you guys are making me blush :cool:

For the record , I still hate you all :p

DeletedUser8083

lol some good ole Fisticuffs with Touchole. be a good time. loser buys drinks at the saloon. got no problem with anyone from SS other then certain someone with a 61 win 41 loss record should just shut his mouth and do his town some good.

lol you invited me here in the 1st place with your thug life comment lol ive done nothing but call you on your boasting and let ppl know the truth behind it all lol if you cant handle the smack you should shut your mouth to begin with dont start something you cant handle when called on lol

btw i love the way you mort stats are going lol wheres the gloats now tough guy lol

DeletedUser

Amen Touch...Mork and his THP "Thugs on the Prairie" will pay for what they did to me. Not now, but when it really counts. Mork's new little friend Mills is in a world of trouble too. Ya'll say you dont KO builders? what a load of donkey doo. :dry: PLAY ON PLAYA! :cool: :laugh:

DeletedUser

what cracks me up about the whole thing is the goofballs bragging about winning a duel and getting 0, zilch, nadda, not a dang thing experience wise. now i know you all will come back and say "exp isnt the point", but ummmm, that is the point of the game, get exp and level up fast. i really dont think you all are doing it right..lol..and it seems that we are gaining ground and even passing you in the duels dept. and were actually getting exp for it. so here soon we will just fly right by you guys and not even look back.

my 2 cents, and dont even bother replying back and trying to get me all riled up, wont work..hehe

DeletedUser

I think a few deep breaths are needed in here ....:blink:

Let's try and keep it real friendly, like .... else I'll slice and dice ya .... :p

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

DeletedUser8083

i just cant wait to jump on their nxt brag lol their nxt "youll get it soon" comment lol

DeletedUser

Simply out of curiousity , why is it you think SS will go downhill sometime soon?

And I do agree....this thread has become useless and pointless.

DeletedUser8083

hmmmmmm ya think hell bring in the alliance to help out, you know the one hes told the world that wont happen in w11 lol

DeletedUser14793

ChErRyPiE 28 80 Duel not possible for 48 hours
PaladinWillSaveIt 33 115 Is asleep right now
Troglodyte 30 94 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ManFromSnowyRiver 32 108 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Calamity Aim 26 66 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Ramrodders 30 94 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Microdot 26 66 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Touchole 27 73 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Wild Menace 23 45 Duel not possible for 48 hours
eddy-v 21 31 Duel not possible for 48 hours
fahodi2010 22 38 Duel not possible for 48 hours
infiniti99 25 59 Is asleep right now
jumpkick11 28 80 Is asleep right now
Lipsy 25 59 Is asleep right now
scorpioneyes 23 45 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Siv240 24 52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ferbar63 22 38 Duel not possible for 48 hours
OTAKTAY 24 52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dean machine 18 10 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Bifkin 9 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser

Oh, dgorsk in your haste to post you must have forgotten this ... don't worry, I'll help you out :)

36066741.png

Not ALL of us were asleep, some us were awake to hand you your ass. :)

DeletedUser

Of course we didn't win every fight, that wasn't our objective.
You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. ;)

DeletedUser16628

Hey guys sorry I was sleeping but I spent the day working and getting attacked which I must admit was lot's of fun on my end only lost once 11-1.This is going to get more interesting as I am not far from upgrading my weapon.this time let me get out of my work cloths will ya!!keep up the good work:)

Status
Not open for further replies.