P&P Smack Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"if you constantly attack me, you may not have the pleasure of having me, a well built, strategy following, chat using fort fighter on your side."
A threat.

"coward duelers that think it's a good idea to duel me: ... The Hunting Party"
A whine.

"the best fort fighter in this world"
An ego.

We get it, you're a leveling spec. Lots of people are, they don't whine about being attacked, they deal with it. Stay out of town, get some decent duellers, or just take your lumps.
I don't hit you for the challenge, I hit you because you decided to make snide comments in an affair that didn't involve you. Now it does, cause and effect my friend.
As to "only" taking $50 off you, if I got $50 from every duel I won, I'd be a happy man. I recommend upgrading your bank. ;)

DeletedUser

who the heck are you talking to?

did shearernz steal your password?

( Sorry , Shear...I could not resist , LOL )

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

i think i might change my name to Dr.Kevorkian and change my signature to "assisting the suicide soldiers commit suicide"

DeletedUser

"if you constantly attack me, you may not have the pleasure of having me, a well built, strategy following, chat using fort fighter on your side."
A threat.

A whine.

"the best fort fighter in this world"
An ego.

We get it, you're a leveling spec. Lots of people are, they don't whine about being attacked, they deal with it. Stay out of town, get some decent duellers, or just take your lumps.
I don't hit you for the challenge, I hit you because you decided to make snide comments in an affair that didn't involve you. Now it does, cause and effect my friend.
As to "only" taking $50 off you, if I got $50 from every duel I won, I'd be a happy man. I recommend upgrading your bank. ;)

At the end I mention the fact that you constantly duel me but of course you didn't put that in. I don't mind being dueled once in a while but when a town duels me multiple times and gets hardly anything from me I consider them cowards.

Eh personally I don't see any harm by putting in the other two points :D.

And what are you even talking about you dueling me for snide comments? As far as I can tell you dueled me before I even posted anything about THP. And yes this does involve me and everyone else from my town, your town hit my towns workers first and now we have a cause and effect like you kindly pointed out.

Besides why would I stay out of town? I get a free hotel package by staying and I don't have to keep constantly entering and leaving town to shop which gets to be hassle for me.

DeletedUser

i think i might change my name to Dr.Kevorkian and change my signature to "assisting the suicide soldiers commit suicide"

You are aware you are going to be the first town in W11 to have 100 members ko'd right? :razz:

tbh , I almost spit my drink on my keyboard when I read that though.

DeletedUser

TTR: I don't constantly duel you. I've hit you twice, and you started complaining after the first one. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb...
You have a point on the snide comments though, they came after my lone attack on you. I heard you guys were hitting my workers, so what else was I going to do? ;)

As to staying out of town, it's just advice, you don't have to take it. Paying for a hotel, vs not being attacked and having to complain about it. It's your call.

DeletedUser

Here is the trophy I am presenting to THP for being the first town to have 100 members ko'd

Horses-Ass-Award.gif

DeletedUser

Rors: Ah but I was not talking about a single dueler, I was talking about the town itself. I put that up after I was attacked 5 different times, not after one lone attack by you. Yes I did put you on a sort of warning list after you dueled me twice I think, but like I said before I got that removed.

And I thought we got this sorted on another thread, one of your town mates dueled our workers first so we just retaliated, and I guess some of our duelers just hit your workers. So I guess you had a right to duel me the first time.

DeletedUser8083

omg um hold on this is just 2 much cow dung to handle in one login lol let me stop and read all this again because there is alot of thp dribble here lol

DeletedUser8083

lol im sharing my dismay at the way you insult your own so called intelligence lol and when you get called on your utta cow slop talk lol you go in this stupid back tracking mode that really cracks me up lol

touch do you have another similar award for foot in mouth lol i nominate RorschachUK

hes contradicted his leaders posts more than once and made mork look stupid lol
which was great by the way i love that lol keep it up lol

DeletedUser

@cheesebake....sorry for whining like a baby, i promise never to do it again. i was just taken by surprise, since i only started playing this game very recently, and everyone told me that builders do not get dueled. it's not the way of the west. Boy was everybody wrong....or maybe they were right with an exception of the prairie thugs. So what? your team plays with no honor...i get that, i also dont find it one bit ironic that you are trying to play a game about an historic time period that you have no clue about. You only wish you did. i on the other hand was trying to play this game by emulating to a certain degree(but not fully) of what it meant to live in the old american west. see, your empire is gone. ours will soon be gone, but this game is based loosely off of an historic time period which you will never know diddly squat about. cheers UK! seriously, without you, our side would never be here, both in history, and this game :D

DeletedUser8083

come on guys call this an attack lol

Duel: stonedforjesus vs. shearernz Today at 8:12 AM Duel: dgorsk vs. shearernz Today at 8:10 AM Duel: Jevor vs.shearernz Today at 7:52 AM
umm no ko guys and b4 you bleat about me running to a hotel lol i finished my job and casually walked back to my saoon as i was low on energy and needed rest not running not hiding just casually playing the game lol

hey dgorsky ya see that lol i didnt jump ship in the middle of your attack lol ohh well maybe you can say that too next time we attack you like we did wen you jumped outa town ehh lol

just wish rork was in on it lol i coulda used the extra exp lol

ps it looked like you were dialing in off jevors duels too lol not a good look lol

DeletedUser14793

you went to sleep before i could finish you off.

Total health points
- 141 HP
Total health points
- 231 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $6 from shearernz.

your stats just keep getting worse and worse

shearernz Duels won:73 Duels lost:49

btw if rork was in on it you would be out for 48 hours right now.

DeletedUser8083

cant you read lol i was heading home anyway lol casually lol your to damn weak lol so your saying it takes 4 of you to ko me 4 of your so called best lol

but look im still in my town lol i didnt panic and leave town like you did and make up some rubbish about going shopping lol

i know you'll get me eventually and im not afraid to be koed but come on dgorsky if your gunna sling mud about sleeping and running, try to live by it to aye lol

DeletedUser

@cheesebake....sorry for whining like a baby, i promise never to do it again. i was just taken by surprise, since i only started playing this game very recently, and everyone told me that builders do not get dueled. it's not the way of the west. Boy was everybody wrong....or maybe they were right with an exception of the prairie thugs. So what? your team plays with no honor...i get that, i also dont find it one bit ironic that you are trying to play a game about an historic time period that you have no clue about. You only wish you did. i on the other hand was trying to play this game by emulating to a certain degree(but not fully) of what it meant to live in the old american west. see, your empire is gone. ours will soon be gone, but this game is based loosely off of an historic time period which you will never know diddly squat about. cheers UK! seriously, without you, our side would never be here, both in history, and this game :D

It doesn't bother me if you complain about being attacked at all, I was just pointing out to Touchole's that his members are a lot more vocal in their complaints.

As to honour, you want to talk about honour? Please. This is a close approximation of a sandbox game, the game designers pretty much encourage attacking builders as a tactic in war. As I've said several times, you can't claim moral superiority when your members attack our builders too.
That's not even mentioning the fact that you started this war, following us to this world to continue your petty grudge and built next to us specifically to hound us. Putting a spy into THP too, then invading our chatroom to brag about it is hardly the sign of an honourable foe either, is it? ;)

I particularly like the casual racism and personal attack in your post too. Oh, because I'm British, I know nothing about the wild west, and shouldn't be playing this game? Could you get any more patronising?
You don't know anything about me, your assumptions belittle you.
This coming from a citizen of a country with 2nd World education levels is particularly amusing.
See? I can be racist too. :D
Anyway, you have a romantic view of life in the wild west. As a slack-jawed uneducated foreigner, even I know that "builders" were killed left right and centre. It was a violent and lawless time, hence the name. I bet you think knights were chivalrous gentlemen too who spent their time jousting and writing poetry. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.