Town Profiles just asking for it

DeletedUser

I thought it might be fun to copy and paste some town profiles that make you want to duel every member in that town. Please leave the town names out of the profile. 5 points if you can figure out/find a town that is profiled here.

Remember...no town names.

Town Profile:
All attacks are logged
All money stolen is recorded
All our money will be recovered
Attacks against our Workers will be responded to with extreme prejudice
You have been warned

DeletedUser1105

Hehe, I love that one. Makes me extra determined to wring every bit of cash out of them so they have a huge deficit to 'recover'

DeletedUser

Remember...no town names.

Town Profile:
All attacks are logged
You have been warned

i know which town's it is..it is from THE SILVER OCELOT town..
5 points to me :D

here is another town profile:

Flowers are the things we know
Secrets are the things we grow
Learn from us, very much
look at us but do not touch

DeletedUser

Town Profile:
All attacks are logged
You have been warned

I didn't plan to duel on this world until I read this. I'll be keeping track of THE SILVER OCELOT ;)

DeletedUser

hehehe, don't you just love those towns that warn you about attacking their workers. and then when you knockout their top 2-3 workers they never do anything about it :D:D

that kind of profiles are duel magnets.

DeletedUser

We stood by the policy in world 8 and recovered far more than we lost and had a few allies with a far reach as well. If it attracts attacks you really need to look at the people who feel they are threated by this and are the same kind who find pushing buttons that say do not push or licking frozen poles as a smart idea.

But at the end of the day we are a small town barely out of the ground and one of the most talked about on the server for having done nothing so maybe its a quiet news day.

DeletedUser

Well Despite it allegedly being without town names. I am glad we've been outed. And I accept the challenge gratefully. :)

DeletedUser

oooo I cant wait to level my dueler up, I'm going on a worker hunt and plan on being in dozens of town profiles as enemy of the town or something

DeletedUser

oooo I cant wait to level my dueler up, I'm going on a worker hunt and plan on being in dozens of town profiles as enemy of the town or something
Yeah, it's always nice when people let you know you're wanted.

DeletedUser

Typical growing up venting of frustration apparent here, from the tag its clear they were picked on solidly as a worker so they feel that to compensate they need to go out and do the same to other workers to make themselves more whole. Shame ultimately doomed to failure which will be a welcome familar sensation.

DeletedUser4431

it really isn't a bad thing to declare you don't want your workers to be attacked, but acting like you can give divine judgement just makes you a target i suppose xD

DeletedUser

This thread inspired me. On world 8, I put up my towns profile as

"Do not attack us, we have lots of money."

DeletedUser

Lol Markus.

This thread is meant to be taken lightly. Some town profiles are really good and some make people do facepalms. Others just seem to scream come challenge us because they want the challenge.

DeletedUser

Anyway back into the spirit of the thread heres another town profile for you a bit less tact involved in this one...

DONT ATTACK BUILDERS
or there will be a lot of fighting

DeletedUser

I prefer player profiles myself, always makes me laugh about seeing someone boast and then publicly humiliating them on the forum :)

I have a list of a few to deal with at a later date already

DeletedUser

You gonna do somthing?
Or just stand there and bleed?
=============================================
...Survive...
...If you can...
.....If I let you.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Status: Member of RedLight District-MC
Top 5 Dueler
18-2 Dueling Level 18
You currently have a 10% NO chance to beat me.

is a good example

DeletedUser

You gonna do somthing?
Or just stand there and bleed?
=============================================
...Survive...
...If you can...
.....If I let you.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Status: Member of RedLight District-MC
Top 5 Dueler
18-2 Dueling Level 18
You currently have a 10% NO chance to beat me.

is a good example

Heh, I think I've seen all those. That last one is even more dramatic as the 10% is crossed out. As if he initially thought you had a 10% chance and then, upon further reflection, realized that you have no chance at all. :D