Town Profiles just asking for it

DeletedUser

Heh, I think I've seen all those. That last one is even more dramatic as the 10% is crossed out. As if he initially thought you had a 10% chance and then, upon further reflection, realized that you have no chance at all. :D

um dude, we dont need you to explain it to us

DeletedUser

I thought it might be fun to copy and paste some town profiles that make you want to duel every member in that town. Please leave the town names out of the profile. 5 points if you can figure out/find a town that is profiled here.

Remember...no town names.

Town Profile:
All attacks are logged
All money stolen is recorded
All our money will be recovered
Attacks against our Workers will be responded to with extreme prejudice
You have been warned

Haha i've just dueled these guys at Silver Ocelot or something.. coincidence. Maybe town profiles do attract.. "guests" hehe

DeletedUser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WANTED
Moisley Massacre
"It ain't personal, holmes"
~~~ Blood Water ~~~
Highest Duel Ratio in World 10
~~~
Duels Won : 25
Duels Lost : 0
~~~

Top Loot : $145
TOTAL BOUNTY : $660
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are an old friend with a new name please message me so I don't attack you by mistake, thanks.
~~~~
Moisley Massacre
Gravestone, World 8
Win/Lose Ratio: 404 : 5
Total Bounty: 31,150
~~~~

Of course the difference in this and the other gunfighter is they actually worked at the 18-2 where here its low exp so mostly greenhorns and workers, got it from the guy in our town he hit was only worth 4 xp as a worker but it lets him boast a 25-0 streak.

DeletedUser

Of course the difference in this and the other gunfighter is they actually worked at the 18-2 where here its low exp so mostly greenhorns and workers, got it from the guy in our town he hit was only worth 4 xp as a worker but it lets him boast a 25-0 streak.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to c&p my ingame profile, flattery will get you far..

For a start YOU just boasted my streak not me, secondly check my mort if you still think i just duel workers. AND thirdly I am a zero motivation dueler; exp is my enemy. noob

oh and its 29 now..

milfos...from silver ocelot on w8 lol something tells me this threads has hit a nerve? :laugh:

Level 60 with 13 wins 21 losses, what's the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Highest duel ratio" - lol.

Exp per duel is a much more meaningful ratio.

DeletedUser

exp isn't a ratio.. and what is so "meaningful" about it? lol
Exp per duel is a ratio, and it would give an indication of the dueling levels of your opponents, provided you weren't dueling with low motivation. Different statistics are more "meaningful" to different people in this game, everyone plays it their own way, with their own goals.

DeletedUser1105

Future outlaws
if you want to go home fast
DUEL US

Mess with one of us
Mess with all of us

DeletedUser

We have plenty of alliances who love to take revenge...attack one of our workers and you'll see what I mean.

Jinkies!

DeletedUser

milfos...from silver ocelot on w8 lol something tells me this threads has hit a nerve? :laugh:

Level 60 with 13 wins 21 losses, what's the point.

Playing the game for fun, never really has a point, I did lose lots of duels because I dont spend all day in dueling gear as its far more fun to explore the game and do all the quests for me, why my profile has always said I am not a dueler on it. On top of that most of my losses have been to dedicated duelers attacking me when in random gear, so its why I dont blow my own trumpet about my stats if I wanted I could easily go find 20 or 30 soft targets and alter the ratio but its not what I play for. Not much exp in it either as you have demonstrated.

My point with your stats in comparison was that on one hand we had a dedicated dueler fighting challanges winning some and lossing some and getting a huge if not risky exp payout and then your stats showing very low exp and boasting a very high win ratio which to most players is very indicative of how you pick your targets, yet seem proud of the results.

Ps. You boast your streak with every single post here if you look at the bottom of your messages, I just C&P the rest of it as its funny to see what the actual dueler would think of that as its the theme here at the moment.

DeletedUser1105

This is a player profile, but in the same vein:

"Mess with one you'll get us both, mess with our builders you'll get us both, camp out in our town you'll get our whole nation rammed down your throat.
Consider yourself warned, we don't mess around"

I think I'll try and get my whole nation rammed down my throat.

EDIT: From that players town:

Attack our builders
and your town will suffer
with you!!!

DeletedUser

So was I.. no one hits me for more than 44hp, until you. Hats off.

And although Milfos assumes because of my ratio I just attack workers, I actually duel soldiers and duelers, then adventurers. So i've had a lot of close shaves to know you are either lucky or skilled..i'm guessing you're the latter. :bandit:

DeletedUser

So was I.. no one hits me for more than 44hp, until you. Hats off.

And although Milfos assumes because of my ratio I just attack workers, I actually duel soldiers and duelers, then adventurers. So i've had a lot of close shaves to know you are either lucky or skilled..i'm guessing you're the latter. :bandit:

Since you're a 0 motivation dueler, why do you duel soldiers/duelers? they are unlikely to have much money.

DeletedUser

Since you're a 0 motivation dueler, why do you duel soldiers/duelers? they are unlikely to have much money.

Absolutely wrong, Soldiers are my best income! hardly anyone duels them so they are in false sense of security..trust me ( i lost 350 earlier ) *cough*

DeletedUser

Absolutely wrong, Soldiers are my best income! hardly anyone duels them so they are in false sense of security..trust me ( i lost 350 earlier ) *cough*

I don't suppose you would mind posting a screen shot of your latest duels, would you?

Not that I don't believe you;)