Town Profiles just asking for it

DeletedUser

Duel:
Moisley Massacre vs Neo.shocK

Results:
Moisley Massacre :: Level 14 Dueling level 17 :: Challenger Avatar Duel location :: Crazy Motel Avatar Neo.shocK Level 14 :: Dueling level 14 Strike: Right Arm - 1 HP :: No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 11 HP No Hit :: No Hit Strike: Head - 2 HP :: Strike: Right Arm - 9 HP No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 11 HP No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Right Arm - 10 HP Total: - 3 HP :: Total: - 41 HP Moisley Massacre wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $15 from Neo.shocK.
Report Converted by The Duel Converter

DeletedUser

That will do.

Not that I'm actually gonna go through those; can't be bothered:laugh:

DeletedUser

that do ya? or do you need more evidence? perhaps a dna swob

I decided to go through the list you provided. Here are my results:

Desciple Won:8 Lost:11

Sneipelheim Won: 1 Lost:6

Neo.shock Won:1 Lost:8

Hobbyhorse Won:0 Lost:2

XxWTFxMadBoxxX Won:0 Lost:1

JonnyW32 Won:0 Lost:4

Ray Dolan Won:0 Lost:1

Tomsen Won:0 Lost:4

Flavius175 Won:0 Lost:5

Greatest Won:0 Lost:6

Android81 Won:0 Lost:3

Let's see if anyone can guess what all of these targets have in common:laugh:

DeletedUser

Ummmm .... they are crap at dueling and need to get some better dueling skills instead of handing out XP and $$ like it is lollies ???

DeletedUser

Forgetting the point of a zero motivation dueler... cash! I really could not care less about exp or others dueling record.. very rarely I see someone I won't attack because they may beat me. But that's just common sense. But i never check others dueling stats! yeah of course I dont hit top ranked players but simply because it's a waste of time (level 5+ bank usually) no loot! exp is ALWAYS 0. Unlike Denisero who just visited my town, missed me out and ONLY attacked our pure worker!

My tactics although ruthless, makes me far more dolla (and fun) than any other 'job'.. on w8 I have already got my top items (even tho I cant wear it all yet) so you see.. I don't care what anyone thinks, i live by my own rules and it works very well.

So, toko22 why don't you stop bothering me and jog on :)

p.s. do you really think I can have 500 duels without daily revenge attacks :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12414

I thought it might be fun to copy and paste some town profiles that make you want to duel every member in that town. Please leave the town names out of the profile. 5 points if you can figure out/find a town that is profiled here.

Remember...no town names.

Town Profile:
All attacks are logged
All money stolen is recorded
All our money will be recovered
Attacks against our Workers will be responded to with extreme prejudice
You have been warned

LOL, i know this town, heheh

DeletedUser

Ummm Moisley, you were asleep when I was there. I was out of energy when I first got to your town from tearing up Boot Hill, checked into your hotel to sleep, left my house in real life, came home and you were sleeping, attacked the only person awake in your town, went back to Boot Hill and put a boot up their hill again, then went home to buy a new weapon. Had you been awake I would have hit you.

DeletedUser

Ummm Moisley, you were asleep when I was there. I was out of energy when I first got to your town from tearing up Boot Hill, checked into your hotel to sleep, left my house in real life, came home and you were sleeping, attacked the only person awake in your town, went back to Boot Hill and put a boot up their hill again, then went home to buy a new weapon. Had you been awake I would have hit you.

And would have most definitely won too, seeing as the first decent dueler(sdgx22) to attack him beat him easily.

DeletedUser

And would have most definitely won too, seeing as the first decent dueler(sdgx22) to attack him beat him easily.

Lol toko22 just get over it, have i farmed you on a previous world?:unsure:

DeletedUser

This is the W10 forums. Why do you post stuff here from W8?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nakshtra report that town profile in game. It isn't appropriate for the forums.

One Armed Ninja

Dee, you forgot that Toko quoted it

Plus that is definatley not exactly what I said earlier...

Edit: Cheers Hefty.

Last edited: