Town Profiles just asking for it

DeletedUser

Ummm Moisley, you were asleep when I was there. I was out of energy when I first got to your town from tearing up Boot Hill, checked into your hotel to sleep, left my house in real life, came home and you were sleeping, attacked the only person awake in your town, went back to Boot Hill and put a boot up their hill again, then went home to buy a new weapon. Had you been awake I would have hit you.

Meet you behind the bikeshed x

DeletedUser

Moisley didn't just win against workers. He attacked me once and won, but it was a close one and I had 0 aim because I thought I can avoid duel until I'm higher level.

DeletedUser

Moisley didn't just win against workers. He attacked me once and won, but it was a close one and I had 0 aim because I thought I can avoid duel until I'm higher level.

We already established he doesn't only attack workers. He attacks people with terrible dueling records instead, just so he can have a "great" record:laugh:

One Armed Ninja

Are you slow? how many times do I have to tell you... I do it for CASH!

Omg, you duel a few people and you're publicly hated, I love this game..

I'll always love you Mo x

Back on topic:

WARNING
We will KO anyone who duels our builders, non-duelling adventurers and greenhorns.

Aww ent they cute?

One Armed Ninja

You should always have someone you're able to call a friend :)
I'm glad I can be there for you (L)

People like Toko should know not to put people down 0 it's jsut not fair!

DeletedUser

Heres one i thought was really funny:

Attacks against our builders is an act of war against our town and will be dealt with by acts of violence towards your town AND BUILDERS. I will advised them that they have you to thank for it.

Attack my builders and your whole town will pay the price.

You have been warned.

DeletedUser

Those warnings kinda lose their impact when your workers expect to get attacked. Threats from another world perhaps !!!

DeletedUser

You can only do that by not being part of a town so you will have to make a choice

DeletedUser

:eek:hmy: what happened to the original subject of this thread? any way, i'm going to add the town profile i found :D

We do not accept alliances at all.

We are independent and don't need your help.

We will destroy anyone that attacks ANY of our towns people.

We are not looking for any residents.

DeletedUser914

Mcs have the best profile: We coming for your forts, watch out, we got stones

DeletedUser

I'm surprised no one's found one that's all your base belong to us :)

DeletedUser

We do not accept alliances at all.

We are independent and don't need your help.

We will destroy anyone that attacks ANY of our towns people.

We are not looking for any residents.

....you just gotta love rednecks.